Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since users keep asking me no I do not support Elliot Rodger in what he did

Fat Link

Fat Link

Living in the wish fulfilled. 10:10
★★★★★
As a fellow incel I of course sympathize with him in his sadness and sense of injustice and hatred of cruelty of the world and much too often the people in it but at the end of the day to quote from the movie Apocalypse Now…

”I think his methods were unsound”.

In his case at least his little mass killing spree probably ended up killing more fellow incels than the Stacies he wanted revenge against and for those of you who want to try and defend him just know if you were in his vicinity on the “Day of Retribution“ he would’ve taken you out the game too.

What I hate about this guy and any fellow incel like him is that he had no honor.

Sure we’re all of us fucked up mentally and physically in a variety of ways but that’s still no excuse for killing your own kind.

Fuck him for that.

Bottom line is and you fuckers can laugh all you want but this much is true…

Political change doesn’t ALWAYS come from the barrel of a gun.

Ghandi, Martin Luther Koon and even Christianity ALL have proven that non violent resistance can work too.

Think about it…

In the past 23 years since Columbine and the subsequent similar mass shootings after it what has really been accomplished by these killers who largely have similar grievances to our own?

Answer: not a damn thing that’s what or at least insofar as what’s good for us as men anyway.

We just ended up with more restrictions on our rights and the gun grabber scum get more political points to take even more and continue to chip away at the 2nd and 1st amendments.

So to conclude this as your admin I must say that where I stand is firmly on the path of non violent resistance.

ZOG can be dismantled in a death by a thousand cuts and there’s many legal ways to do this without a single shot being fired.

Either way whether violent or non violent none of us is ever likely to live our dream life of a 19 year half breed chink girlfriend who readily accepts our numerous physical and mental deformities because of her kind heart and gentle soul as that is typically just a fairytale very few men like us ever have materialize but what we can do is prove the Chads, normies and Stacies wrong.

As it’s those fuckers that are the violent ones.

They are the bullies and the killers NOT us!

Most of us are the actual empaths with the kind and tender hearts we wear on our sleeves not them.

Unlike most of our enemies we don’t have to virtue signal to eachother to convince ourselves we’re good people.

We can look inside ourselves and know that we are.

Ultimately I think the overriding message of incels.is should be non violent resistance.

Last edited:
Who's been asking you that

A non-violent rebrand?
Then again when was the community based on violence, I don't think it ever explicitly was besides a few that meme around.

I get semi regular PM’s from random users about it.

Sure probably most are glow in the darks but I’ve made this post so I can direct future questioners here instead of bothering to answer each one individually.

Your right we need a full blown revolution not just a few mass shootings.

A non-violent rebrand?
Then again when was the community based on violence, I don't think it ever explicitly was besides a few that meme around.
Not really a rebrand as we never we’re explicitly as a site embracing any particular worldview except maybe blackpill but I think embracing overtly a non violent stance can only help us and not hurt us long term.

Both for our site’s continued existence and our cause.

none of us is ever likely to live our dream life of a 19 year half breed chink girlfriend
Hasn't one of the former mods recently ascended like this tho? :feelsjuice:

At least he got a few foids and a Chad. he hated those guys and they were in the way of his plans so I don’t see anything wrong with wiping them out if they were douchebags just because they were incels too

its not about what he physically did

its about his message and leadership

the violence was only the means of its delivery, not the actual point

Hasn't one of the former mods recently ascended like this tho? :feelsjuice:
LOL yeah.

I‘m just having fun taking pot shots at my boy Kome.

I‘m sure he gets a kick out of it and couldn’t care less as for now anyway he’s living the good life with his half dragon lady probably sipping margaritas poolside as I type this, the lucky bastard.

There is no rehabilitating the image of incels, we are too convient of a targett for leftist, women and simps to blame all of soycieties problems on

There is no rehabilitating the image of incels, we are too convient of a targett for leftist, women and simps to blame all of soycieties problems on
Disagree.

Schopenhauer’s 3 stages of truth…

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Eventually the truth will out about us and we will be vindicated even if it’s not in this lifetime.

Elliot Rodger may have been one of us as have a few other killers like Cho but they don’t represent the majority of us and as we all know there’s been far and away more Chad mass killers especially those sick fucks that commit murder suicides.

you can support him without supporting what he physically did
I’m not sure it’s quite that simple.

Thats like certain pro wrestling fans who say they still support Chris Benoit and want him in the WWE Hall of Fame for his work as a pro wrestler despite murdering his family and then offing himself.

Some crimes are too heinous where the public can’t separate the man from his worst actions.

To support Elliot Rodger will always be supporting a murderer, not a lonesome boy who just wanted to be loved by a pretty girl and live the good life.

Same for supporters of Benoit.

I’m not sure it’s quite that simple.

Thats like certain pro wrestling fans who say they still support Chris Benoit and want him in the WWE Hall of Fame for his work as a pro wrestler despite murdering his family and then offing himself.

Some crimes are too heinous where the public can’t separate the man from his worst actions.

To support Elliot Rodger will always be supporting a murderer.

Same for supporters of Benoit.
I support him for the 99.999999999% of his life before he was a murderer

i could never do or support the murders, but he was still kinda special in his own way..the doom and gloom of his manifesto is legendary

I can't support him because he mogs me to death.

Whatever happens, it will only get worse. Since the fall from Eden it’s been like that

i could never do or support the murders, but he was still kinda special in his own way..the doom and gloom of his manifesto is legendary

ER is a fucking fakecel and a stupid killer, whiny bitch and entitled whore. There's nothing that i feel for him other than disdain.

As a fellow incel I of course sympathize with him in his sadness and sense of injustice and hatred of cruelty of the world and much too often the people in it but at the end of the day to quote from the movie Apocalypse Now…

In his case at least his little mass killing spree probably ended up killing more fellow incels than the Stacies he wanted revenge against and for those of you who want to try and defend him just know if you were in his vicinity on the “Day of Retribution“ he would’ve taken you out the game too.

What I hate about this guy and any fellow incel like him is that he had no honor.

Sure we’re all of us fucked up mentally and physically in a variety of ways but that’s still no excuse for killing your own kind.

Fuck him for that.

Ghandi, Martin Luther Koon and even Christianity ALL have proven that non violent resistance can work too.

Think about it…

In the past 23 years since Columbine and the subsequent similar mass shootings after it what has really been accomplished by these killers who largely have similar grievances to our own?

Answer: not a damn thing that’s what or at least insofar as what’s good for us as men anyway.

We just ended up with more restrictions on our rights and the gun grabber scum get more political points to take even more and continue to chip away at the 2nd and 1st amendments.

So to conclude this as your admin I must say that where I stand is firmly on the path of non violent resistance.

ZOG can be dismantled in a death by a thousand cuts and there’s many legal ways to do this without a single shot being fired.

Either way whether violent or non violent none of us is ever likely to live our dream life of a 19 year half breed chink girlfriend who readily accepts our numerous physical and mental deformities because of her kind heart and gentle soul as that is typically just a fairytale very few men like us ever have materialize but what we can do is prove the Chads, normies and Stacies wrong.

Most of us are the actual empaths with the kind and tender hearts we wear on our sleeves not them.

Unlike most of our enemies we don’t have to virtue signal to eachother to convince ourselves we’re good people.

Ultimately I think the overriding message of incels.is should be non violent resistance.
Rope asap for disrespecting the holy lord :reeeeee:

Sure probably most are glow in the darks but I’ve made this post so I can direct future questioners here instead of bothering to answer each one individually.
JFL. All those users are 100% glowies, journalists or other bad actors.

You seem to be correct.

348-png.2202693

he could have choose a feminist rally or kindergarden if he wanted to do that but he ended up killing a lot of gookcels, what a shame

Fuck him for that.

Think about it…

I’ll start by saying, don’t worry feds, I am not supporting violence against the system. Criminal are unethical, etc etc.

But that said, drastic political change absolutely comes from the barrel of a gun. If we go to history this is undeniably true. Small political shifts can happen over time if the populace is unified but we all know most of the masses are blind retards and that public opinion is basically bought and paid for — people just believe the narrative they’re fed and people don’t speak out or push back because your reputation will be guttered if you say something that goes against the agenda.

What ER did you could argue was stupid because acting as an individual achieves nothing and if anything even worsens your position. You would basically need a large organized military unit with training which then acted with Guerilla warfare tactics like the Vietnamese did since there’s no fucking way you can match the overwhelming might of the US army. You’d have to be like the Irish rebels with an organized tight knit group and your strategy would have to go on for probably decades before any compromises governmentally would occur.

Much more likely the group would be infiltrated and or just get killed and lose and society would hate you. The plight of young men wanting to flip the board seems hopeless at this point to me. The foe is too strong and society is against us so there’s no solution. What ER did was die for basically nothing tbh. If anything it just made people hate incels more. Almost seems like a fed psyop, I dunno. Still seems kinda fishy to me all this time later but what do I know.

Last edited:
Fuck every rich person who ever existed.

A non-violent rebrand?
It’s never been based on violence you just have a few people so a small subset of the overall group. Now, many people here certainly sympathize with their motives and might even agree that to get real systemic change will require something drastic but that doesn’t mean they’re gonna go get themselves killed or thrown in jail by massacring people. That said it is definitely true that the current system is pushing young men hard to rebel against the established order because it uses us and only serves others. The question then is what’s the right approach?

Probably getting on welfare if you can not working/not contributing taxes to the society would do it. But where I live if you a working aged man there is basically no way they’ll let you live or give you any form of welfare, you are forced either into homelessness or into serfdom.

The current system is very powerful and has set things up such that flipping the board is basically impossible. Or at least it seems that way.

Fuck every rich person who ever existed.
Theres a YouTube video from a Harvard prof on this which I found very interesting.

Basically most people are fine with hierarchical business structures and they’re fine with people earning more as they go up the chain. “BUT” the problem is that the hierarchy has become unfathomably absurdly steep where basically all society’s wealth is concentrated in that top ~10% (where the top 1% has a truly insane ownership total).

The bottom 80% of people had 7% of the nations wealth when that was made and I guarantee you that’s just worsened in the time since — all the while we don’t even have fucking healthcare here or welfare systems if you’re a man here (gotta be a single mother, very old person, or seriously heinously crippled though seems like there are sometimes loopholes specifically for blacks or native Americans).

The rich simply aren’t paying their fair share to society. They’re keeping it all for themselves and have succeeded in turning the rest of the US populace into serfs. It’s horrid and they are indeed terrible selfish people. But then again most people are terrible.

The question then is what’s the right approach?

Probably getting on welfare if you can not working/not contributing taxes to the society would do it. But where I live if you a working aged man there is basically no way they’ll let you live or give you any form of welfare, you are forced either into homelessness or into serfdom.
Neetbuxing maxing can't be adopted enough to actually lead to any systematic change since, all it will do is inflate the value of goods further, which as you say, leaves you with only one option homelessness or modern slavery.
I think the only current option is to keep the money from flowing into the system as much as possible, by spending as less as possible or only on certain things and investments outside of the system(Gold for example). We are seeing this happening on a smaller scale look at normie copes/media its dying and barely held on by government funds.

As for rent, if people continue to move out of big cities(which is happening but slowly) prices will eventually have to go down as demand falls (The government can only prop it up for so long). But it will get worse in the short term before the fall.

However even with all this, don't expect anything for the next two decades at least. Normies are still funding the system en-mass. And the biggest spenders of the economy(women) Are still getting more money than you think from normoids and cucks. Social media has truly been a boon for foids its unimaginable.

Indeed — no one is more hated than the low status ugly male.

Even trains and gays and real criminals are given dramatically more sympathy than incels who are society’s punching bag these days.

If you ever want evidence that libtards and woke women are hypocrites that don’t actually believe in the equity they espouse just look at how they treat the groups they despise like us.

Neetbuxing maxing can't be adopted enough to actually lead to any systematic change since, all it will do is inflate the value of goods further, which as you say, leaves you with only one option homelessness or modern slavery.
I think the only current option is to keep the money from flowing into the system as much as possible, by spending as less as possible or only on certain things and investments outside of the system(Gold for example). We are seeing this happening on a smaller scale look at normie copes/media its dying and barely held on by government funds.

As for rent, if people continue to move out of big cities(which is happening but slowly) prices will eventually have to go down as demand falls (The government can only prop it up for so long). But it will get worse in the short term before the fall.

However even with all this, don't expect anything for the next two decades at least. Normies are still funding the system en-mass. And the biggest spenders of the economy(women) Are still getting more money than you think from normoids and cucks. Social media has truly been a boon for foids its unimaginable.
Hyperinflation does help collapse systems though so probably better than nothing if the aim is to bring ruin to western society. A full on collapse would create tremendous suffering but it really seems like massive scale suffering is required because the fuckers with power will not listen and nothing will change until they are forced to cave to our demands. If we cannot force them somehow then it simply will never happen and low status men will continue to suffer our lives of poverty loneliness and quiet desperation.

The sad thing is for what you said about expenditure I already spend as little as possible to such an extent I don’t even buy games anymore. But the cost floor is so high (housing/groceries/utilities) that it’s just not possible without rent splitting to manage costs least where I’m at. Very frustrating setup, I am effectively a “serf” for the wealthy.

You make a sad but good point about the timescale of all this. Incels are simply ahead of the curve. There may be real change but not in my life and not in the timeframe for us most likely.

I guess throughout history there are good times and bad and some men must suffer to build a better world for the next generation. The boomers were the lucky ones, the millennials were the unlucky ones etc etc.

Hyperinflation does help collapse systems though so probably better than nothing if the aim is to bring ruin to western society. A full on collapse would create tremendous suffering but it really seems like massive scale suffering is required because the fuckers with power will not listen and nothing will change until they are forced to cave to our demands. If we cannot force them somehow then it simply will never happen and low status men will continue to suffer our lives of poverty loneliness and quiet desperation.
Every collapse of the elites in history has led to massive suffering on an almost global scale in history. If this were to happen with how integrated the current system is in the world, the collapse will be massive on a scale it's hard to really fathom. Likely none on the global won't be effected by the supply chain collapse.

The sad thing is for what you said about expenditure I already spend as little as possible to such an extent I don’t even buy games anymore. But the cost floor is so high (housing/groceries/utilities) that it’s just not possible without rent splitting to manage costs least where I’m at. Very frustrating setup, I am effectively a “serf” for the wealthy.
Lockdowns caused a lot of people to rethink spending, the 'recession' has also caused most to spend less on things they can live without. Contrary to what goverments are reporting, I don't think the economy has recovered yet from lockdowns; people are spending less, there is less demand across the board.
Ironically this has backfired since all this has caused is the products and services still being bought to start inflating the costs on their products(Food, housing, utilities etc.). Further squeezing the common consumer.
We are all serfs one way or another to the wealthy, the ones that own the production will always be able to effectively price what they want, and make us pay it one way or another. This is why something(usually the government) needs to step in and keep things fair, sadly this isn't happening at the moment, they have sided with the wealthy.

You make a sad but good point about the timescale of all this. Incels are simply ahead of the curve. There may be real change but not in my life and not in the timeframe for us most likely.

I guess throughout history there are good times and bad and some men must suffer to build a better world for the next generation. The boomers were the lucky ones, the millennials were the unlucky ones etc etc.
We may live to see it but only few can probably reap the rewards from the collapse and rise of a new 'system'. Think of the 2008 crash but on a bigger scale.
You're right its like an 'iceberg', right now we are on the falling point of it, where it declines. Eventually a new 'iceberg' will form replacing the old system of the wealthy with a new one. But will we see it, I can't say really.

thinking ER was ever incel :feelskek:
He died as 22 year old KHHV and was too autistic to do anything about his romantic life. In the looks department he was 4/10 and was even dicklet

i dont even bothering trying to answer this crap,elliot rodger supreme king.

Disagree.

Schopenhauer’s 3 stages of truth…

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Eventually the truth will out about us and we will be vindicated even if it’s not in this lifetime.

Elliot Rodger may have been one of us as have a few other killers like Cho but they don’t represent the majority of us and as we all know there’s been far and away more Chad mass killers especially those sick fucks that commit murder suicides.

Fuck him for that.

Think about it…

Well stated Sirji.

you can support him without supporting what he physically did
And how do you envision this exactly? I would say that he did something which ended up giving him what he wanted, (some prestige) but he was never alive to know anything of it.

Last edited:
You are an interesting fella. That's for sure.
Thanks man. Foids don't find me intersting, but atleast JayGoptri finds me intersting :feelzez:

I think elliot and most shooters do what they do because of emotion and not because they expect change, if anything they do it because they see no change will ever be done.