Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Since I've become moderator here.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I kid you not boyos, in the last two weeks I have rejected up to twenty foids trying to join our forum here. Why there is a bunch of foids trying to join a male incel forum is beyond me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:

Did they put female on the description or you could tell by other details?

Probably to argue, they like to prove people wrong by boring them to death.

Low IQ foids want to spectate us like wild animals :feelswhat:

Did they claim to be women or did you see it trough their handy camera? Anyway, good job.

doubt they are actual foids. probably just trolls trying to bait you. what did they even say on the description?
Some of them will say they're femcels, some of them will say they're attracted to the strange, and then some of them will post some EMO style cringe that they're drawn to the forum with dark thoughts or some other shit. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Some of them will say they're femcels, some of them will say they're attracted to the strange, and then some of them will post some EMO cringe that they're drawn to the forum with dark thoughts or some other shit. :feelsjuice:
yeah they must be oblivious that its a male only forum lol

Screenshot 20220119 175730

weird. it would be funny to post some of their answers publicly for the rest of the forum to laugh at. maybe a monthly thread like "top 10 most retarded forum applications" or something.
Hmm, that could be funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They're our fans and groupies looking to help us ascend and escape inceldom.

it would. what would be funnier is if pictures were required during registration which require people to hold up a sign with their username but the male users would get away with posting fake pictures so that we could doxx any foid that signs up here.
There are no pictures or anything like that, just descriptions for reasons of wanting to join the forum. :feelsjuice:

Please accept them and assign them to each of us.

Read up communist theory.
Vagina is purely capitalistic which feeds into its eugenic psychological impulses, there's no such thing as a socializing pussy, bitches would never go for it. :feelsjuice:

they came for Raast and Moeggels

I had this same hilarious experience shortly after my own modding. :feelskek:

Fags and foids constantly trying to join! :feelshaha:

Who woulda thunk it?? :ahegao:

Just abuse your position of power and cripple max.

I kid you not boyos, in the last two weeks I have rejected up to twenty foids trying to join our forum here. Why there is a bunch of foids trying to join a male incel forum is beyond me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
Tell them, they have to fuck one of the members and in return they get access to the forum. win win

It's funny cause mods probably have let a few women in and just didn't tell anyone

When they hit 'female' on the account creation page, and they describe why they think they belong on the forum, what do they write?
is it femcel stuff?is it infiltrator stuff?
What could they possibly be thinking if they will get on an male only incel forum and say they are a foid. That to me seems doesn't like a brain dead attempt at infiltration and maybe more towards integration, perhaps?
What i dont understand is why cant we have our own space? I wont understand the mindset of a broken individual whos only goal is the cause distress to those already downtrodden.

Post some of their applications maby

I’m curious to see their reasoning and how they present themselves etc:feelswhere:

Post some of their applications maby

I’m curious to see their reasoning and how they present themselves etc:feelswhere:
rejected applications megathread

They wanted to create a account to DM me obviously:feelsjuice:

I have no doubt that foids lurk here, they are attracted to dark triad after all. They just don’t know how ugly we are, they probably think we are misunderstood Chads.

Probably to argue, they like to prove people wrong by boring them to death.
I don't think they prove anyone wrong, they just think they do.

When they hit 'female' on the account creation page, and they describe why they think they belong on the forum, what do they write?
is it femcel stuff?is it infiltrator stuff?
What could they possibly be thinking if they will get on an male only incel forum and say they are a foid. That to me seems doesn't like a brain dead attempt at infiltration and maybe more towards integration, perhaps?
What i dont understand is why cant we have our own space? I wont understand the mindset of a broken individual whos only goal is the cause distress to those already downtrodden.
Typical troll shit usually of trying to entrap us into going after the underage girl sexually that they’re portraying and if not that it’s the typical sex crazy nympho I’m here to sexually serve all incels LARP. Tedious, very tedious. :feelsseriously:

They probably trying to come here to suck our dicks and we rejecting them. :feelskek:

They want more orbiters :foidSoy:

Greedy bitches know they lose collateral for every male that turn their backs on them :bigbrain: