Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go for euthanasia?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I'm severely depressed and there seems to be no hope. If I try every kind of treatment and my symptoms remain the same they will grand me euthanasia. All you do is drink some toxic Juice and you'll fall asleep and youre gone. I'm afraid theres some kind of afterlife though where I will be faced with my 'mistake' of suicide. What do you think I should do?

Eurasian women?

Why not just go for full Asian? :feelsUgh:

Oh sorry I only read the title

I thought you meant Eurasia

Don't kill yourself op, we need more Incel Population for this forum
What am I supposed to post here? I'm low IQ.

go to the nederlands

You can do like many french "people" and go end it in Switzerland, i think it's the country with the less restriction when it comes to euthanasia. will cost money tho.
There is no restriction here in the Netherlands either. If youre hopelessly suffering psychologically they will end it for you.
go to the nederlands
I am

Don't do it. Just stay with us for the whole ride. Suicide is pretty cucked

You can do like many french "people" and go end it in Switzerland, i think it's the country with the less restriction when it comes to euthanasia. will cost money tho.
Supposedly Belgium has even less strict restrictions

and it's apparently free too.

Why is it cucked? And is life worth it if im suffering Everyday?
Yes it is still worth it. If you suicide you let normies win. Just stay alive for the sake of not giving up.

Supposedly Belgium has even less strict restrictions

and it's apparently free too.
Still, I meet the requirements for the Netherlands.
Yes it is still worth it. If you suicide you let normies win. Just stay alive for the sake of not giving up.
I dont have a problem with normies. I dont interact with anyone so its not like they care about me. I dont know if I want to go, first I'm gonna try many more ways to cope with reality and if that fails then yeah maybe its truly over.. its cope or rope right? :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I would if I were you.

Don’t, go for prostitutes instead

Bro where the fuck do I sign up for that shit too

I'm severely depressed and there seems to be no hope. If I try every kind of treatment and my symptoms remain the same they will grand me euthanasia. All you do is drink some toxic Juice and you'll fall asleep and youre gone. I'm afraid theres some kind of afterlife though where I will be faced with my 'mistake' of suicide. What do you think I should do?
there's no afterlife

there's no afterlife
well we dont know for sure. Ive had an experience with ghosts and many other people around the world experience paranormal phenomena. So dont rule it out.

well we dont know for sure. Ive had an experience with ghosts and many other people around the world experience paranormal phenomena. So dont rule it out.
if you had an experience with ghosts, maybe you can have ghost sex with them in the afterlife.

Going ER if I ever decide if my life is worthless, suicide is for pussies like you.
I havent been mocked or hurt too much in my life so i dont have the rage in me to go ER. I'd rather leave this world peacefully.

Imagine paying like $10k for someone to kill you, what can be more cucked? You can make exit bag or if you have guns access to kys
And they can refuse your application after you pay in advance without refund :feelshaha:

Still, I meet the requirements for the Netherlands.
Okay but in Belgium it's apparently free while in other countries you have to pay. Less cucked to just do it for free tbh think about it @yikerinos

How old? I say go for it if you really really want it and you have no other option. But only if you have exhausted all hopes and copes.

you should go for youth in asia :feelsLSD:

Its free in the Netherlands too.
If free in the Netherlands and the Netherlands are closer to where you live and you are really sure you have no other hope in life then that's your decision.

If free in the Netherlands and the Netherlands are closer to where you live and you are really sure you have no other hope in life then that's your decision.
I live in the Netherlands bro. Yeah, I'm not sure yet but its quite likely I will do it as I dont enjoy living and want my genes to die out.
How old? I say go for it if you really really want it and you have no other option. But only if you have exhausted all hopes and copes.
I'm 20. I'm still in the process of discovering copes and trying out different meds and perhaps drugs. So we will have to see. Also maybe they're gonna come up with some solutions to mental illness in the future so I'm trying to hold on for as long as possible.

Last edited:
No, cope

I cant cope. I dont enjoy anything and cant focus on anything. Everyday all I do is pace around my room or walk outside. Its like im in a mental prison.
Me too,I just shout mindlessly and do the same thing you do can’t enjoy anything but don’t suicide

I would try to fuck a whore without a condom if I was about to end my life.

Bruh ud create more subhumans to post here :dafuckfeels:
It would be retarded for the bitch to not be on birth control. But yes, i would be worried about bringing another being to suffer in this world.