Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting should I cry when "innocent" lives get taken away?

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
Normies don't have morals, their only existence is to establish a social hierarchy to harm those at the bottom of society. Females virtual signal and antagonize the men on lower socio status while their grunts rip us apart like a pack of wild niggers. These are the waste of skins dying in the shootings. Not another Nicholas Tesla, or an Albert Einstein so why should I morne? Do they contribute to technological progress? no, are they intelligent? average but no. So what why should we preserve them? It's like putting a predatory beast down for good.

The only one who understands goes by the name of pekka eric auvinen. I've read his manifesto and above the other ones he stands unique, it's more than "mfw no gf" or "muh natural selection" it's about selecting the minds who contribute to progress who are actually human, not just a genetic predisposition of one. (in GTA)

Last edited:
"if it was me dying on the sidewalk, you'd walk right over me." :society:

Fuck them ALL

Normies don't care about our lives.

"This is the greater: the tears you have shed while transmigrating & wandering this long, long time — crying & weeping from being joined with what is displeasing, being separated from what is pleasing — not the water in the four great oceans.

"Long have you (repeatedly) experienced the death of a mother. The tears you have shed over the death of a mother while transmigrating & wandering this long, long time — crying & weeping from being joined with what is displeasing, being separated from what is pleasing — are greater than the water in the four great oceans.

"Long have you (repeatedly) experienced the death of a father... the death of a brother... the death of a sister... the death of a son... the death of a daughter... loss with regard to relatives... loss with regard to wealth... loss with regard to disease. The tears you have shed over loss with regard to disease while transmigrating & wandering this long, long time — crying & weeping from being joined with what is displeasing, being separated from what is pleasing — are greater than the water in the four great oceans."