Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I Consider SSRI Overdose?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Currently on Zoloft, some sources say no chance of fatal overdose but others mention high doses of 2000+ causing serotonin toxicity or recommend mixing with alcohol. Is the probability worth it taken individually at 2175 mg?

I wouldn’t do it. Overdosing never works well. The only guarantee is opioids/bezno’s w/alcohol.

no you shouldnt do it OP

Currently on Zoloft, some sources say no chance of fatal overdose but others mention high doses of 2000+ causing serotonin toxicity or recommend mixing with alcohol. Is the probability worth it taken individually at 2175 mg?
If you're going to kill yourself, just jump off a bridge. The last thing you need is extradimensional torture as your last memory.

no you could screw it up mate

you sound like a foid

dont do it op,become a hERo instead

Overdosing never works well

Zoloft? I call it sertraline, im on 100mg sertraline rn

You would regret it greatly. Odds are you'd get serotonin syndrome just like you considered, one of the most brutally painful acute medical conditions known to mankind, right up there with cluster headaches.

I’d pick a different method if I were you

It's a shitty method to commit suicide. You're more likely to damage your brain than kys.

No way dude. Overdosing on medication is the most unreliable way to go. You would wind up immediately regretting it as soon as you swallowed the pills and going to the hospital. After that? They will most likely be able to save you, but you will wind up with liver, kidney, and possibly brain damage.

If you are truly intent on killing yourself, use a gun through the roof of the mouth. If you can, use a 12 gauge shotgun with .00 or .000 buckshot. Put the barrel on the roof of your mouth, and tilt it back at a 45° angle towards your limbic system and brain stem. BANG! Instant death.

Warning: should be obvious, but this is not an attention seeking technique. That shit will fucking kill you dead.

To OP: I know it sucks right now, but you should really reconsider this. Your have only one chance in life. You should really weight in the pros and cons of committing suicide and whether or not you truly do want to stop existing.

Seems like it would hurt. just ldar bro

Sallekhana is the most alpha method.

Just get a benzo prescription for anxiety and get heroin off the street. Take both of those and you will feel so fucking good and be unaware of what's going on around you.

there's much more efficient, painless ways to go but I don't want you to kill yourself. get help.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back