Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I commit suicide?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I’m really considering it at this point. My whole life has been disappointment after disappointment. I never did anything fun as a kid or teenager. I’ll most likely never have a girlfriend. I’ve wasted a bunch of money in college for no degree and now I’m 12,000 in debt. I’m probably gonna be a slave to a boring job I hate for the rest of my life. I live in a boring depressing town that rains almost everyday. I’ll probably never have enough money to change it up.I have nothing that brings me happiness. My social anxiety traps me in a box. The loneliness is a killer and it never changes no matter what I try. All my childhood friends have moved on from me. Time flies by and me and my family are aging so fast.
I don’t wanna hear “just be positive bro” crap. If this was your situation, would you end it?

I’m really considering it at this point. My whole life has been disappointment after disappointment. I never did anything fun as a kid or teenager. I’ll most likely never have a girlfriend. I’ve wasted a bunch of money in college for no degree and now I’m 12,000 in debt. I’m probably gonna be a slave to a boring job I hate for the rest of my life. I live in a boring depressing town that rains almost everyday. I’ll probably never have enough money to change it up.I have nothing that brings me happiness. My social anxiety traps me in a box. The loneliness is a killer and it never changes no matter what I try. All my childhood friends have moved on from me. Time flies by and me and my family are aging so fast.
I don’t wanna hear “just be positive bro” crap. If this was your situation, would you end it?
Dunno, my life sucks as well. I'd rather go ER but it's the shame that is stopping me. I don't wanna be known as that crazy retard who went ER. Shame is ever present in my terrible life. At least you have got a degree, I gave up right after HS...

I am also considering suicide but than again going ER sounds fun.

Debt and no degree? Thats gonna be hard bro ngl.

Dunno, my life sucks as well. I'd rather go ER but it's the shame that is stopping me. I don't wanna be known as that crazy retard who went ER. Shame is ever present in my terrible life. At least you have got a degree, I gave up right after HS...
He said he didn't get a degree.

Nofap, now! @Hunter @Zesto and the rest get in here
It will help with your anxiety

and smoke weed on weekends, youll look forward to them it makes coping so good
He said he didn't get a degree.
Also strong Bulbasaur avi ngl

I am also considering suicide but than again going ER sounds fun.
I thought about it, but if I go through with it and im too afraid to end myself, I don’t wanna end up like Alek Mennissian
Nofap, now! @Hunter @Zesto and the rest get in here
It will help with your anxiety

and smoke weed on weekends, youll look forward to them it makes coping so good

Also strong Bulbasaur avi ngl
I’ve done both those things

12k is not a problem, you can save 500 every month during 2 years

for the rest l cannot help you, l'm in the same situation

Move out from the US. At least try before you decide to kick the bucket.

If you have parents then don't do it. Your mom is literally the only woman who loves you unconditionally. She is also the only woman who would cry over you. Don't give your parents that kind of pain.

Despite your life being shit, if theres even a few things that you think you still want to do or accomplish then stay alive. Ive still got a few interests and skills I want to develop first & id like to finish education. don't commit suicide until you're truly out of any ideas.

It's too early for you to end it. You should work two or more jobs part time and a full time job. Keep yourself busy to take your mind off of this shit life. Find some copes.

If you have parents then don't do it. Your mom is literally the only woman who loves you unconditionally. She is also the only woman who would cry over you. Don't give your parents that kind of pain.
Yeah I thought about that, but I’m just so miserable that I think it’s worth it

There is no such thing as unconditional love. Love itself is an ill-defined term. It is all subjective to personal experiences and cultural norms.

A mother's "love" is no different. It's all based on shit that is conditional. A mother only shows that compassion because she's stuck with you

Yeah I thought about that, but I’m just so miserable that I think it’s worth it
If you really want to end it all, at least wait until your parenTs die of old age. That way they won't suffer from their loss.
There is no such thing as unconditional love. Love itself is an ill-defined term. It is all subjective to personal experiences and cultural norms.

A mother's "love" is no different. It's all based on shit that is conditional. A mother only shows that compassion because she's stuck with you

That's some bullshit dude. Your parents could kick you out any time of they wanted to.

Despite your life being shit, if theres even a few things that you think you still want to do or accomplish then stay alive. Ive still got a few interests and skills I want to develop first & id like to finish education. don't commit suicide until you're truly out of any ideas.
Well I have a YouTube channel with about 22k subs and been doing BJJ for a few years but it’s hard to stay interested in those

I’m not going to give you tips to kill yourself. But if you are determined to, I suggest trying to starve yourself to death. Once you break and eat you will understand how powerful the urge to live really is.

People who survive jumping off bridges always report that the last thing they think on the way down is that every problem they had could be solved, except having just jumped off a bridge.
If you wanna kill yourself then listen to @Lord Byron. He was the highest iq poster in the brief peroid that he was here. I hope he's doing well now.
I have a YouTube channel with about 22k subs
Link?

I thought about it, but if I go through with it and im too afraid to end myself, I don’t wanna end up like Alek Mennissian

I’ve done both those things

Do you go to the gym?
That helps with my anxiety

Other than that try to look at life objectively.
I know it sounds weird but thinking negatively from your own perspective alone usually makes things more difficult

Try reading "The power of your subconcious mind"
The book has helped me somewhat

If you wanna kill yourself then listen to @Lord Byron. He was the highest iq poster in the brief peroid that he was here. I hope he's doing well now.

Link?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwryeoD_1rv81k7iI2t35g
Do you go to the gym?
That helps with my anxiety

Other than that try to look at life objectively.
I know it sounds weird but thinking negatively from your own perspective alone usually makes things more difficult

Try reading "The power of your subconcious mind"
The book has helped me somewhat
Yeah I lift, do BJJ, and some cardio. Changing your view is very difficult with depression and anxiety

That's some bullshit dude. Your parents could kick you out any time of they wanted to.

Love is badly characterized. It's not some objective thing. A mother is simply somebody that birthed you and endures you in light of societal pressure.

how old are you Op

Dude 12k debt isn't bad at all. I'm in the same situation as you pretty much. Look for new copes, never give in, never kill yourself. If your attempt fails, you would have regretted it the instant your brought back to life. DON'T DO IT EVER. PM if you want to talk more.

I’d like to offer you words of encouragement but I want to die too so not much I can say.

Just do whatever you feel is right man. Much love to you and all the other brothers in pain. :heart:

i dont care wether you r alive or dead.

Sure, why not

@Salutextm sounds like you are convincing him to go on with that suicide idea. I 100% bet that you are one of those ugly IT-foids. Ban this bitch.

college is a massive ripoff. the biggest scheme in american history. makes madoff look like a petty criminal.

I suggest you try to ascend first. Like seriously try. When it fails you'll kill yourself.

@Salutextm sounds like you are convincing him to go on with that suicide idea. I 100% bet that you are one of those ugly IT-foids. Ban this bitch.
Not attempting to convince this dude to do anything. I'm simply not going to bullshit someone whose down on their luck with irrational perspectives acting like it applies to everybody

People would've noticed if I was by now you dumb fuck

tbh i would kill myself. but pERhaps thERe is anothER option...

Not attempting to convince this dude to do anything. I'm simply not going to bullshit someone whose down on their luck with irrational perspectives acting like it applies to everybody

People would've noticed if I was by now you dumb fuck
"irrational perspectives" :feelskek: This stupidity alone is the proof that you are an it-foid ;)

OP, you don't need a Gender Studies or History degree to make good money. Just get your shit together.

Love is badly characterized. It's not some objective thing. A mother is simply somebody that birthed you and endures you in light of societal pressure.
Cope there are orphanages. If you live at home with your parents that says a lot.

"irrational perspectives" :feelskek: This stupidity alone is the proof that you are an it-foid ;)

OP, you don't need a Gender Studies or History degree to make good money. Just get your shit together.

Saying to somebody who's contemplating suicide after listing a bunch of reasons as to why he's considering it "don't do it because somebody adores you" or "your situation isn't that awful" is just as unreasonable.

I didn't tell OP to do anything. I only commented on the people that are feeding the OP bullshit that won't help his situation at all.

Drugcelling is better than suicide

Saying to somebody who's contemplating suicide after listing a bunch of reasons as to why he's considering it "don't do it because somebody adores you" or "your situation isn't that awful" is just as unreasonable.

I didn't tell OP to do anything. I only commented on the people that are feeding the OP bullshit that won't help his situation at all.
I think you should just stop posting in this thread at this point. With every post it makes you look like dumber and dumber.

There is no fucking point into killing yourself. I know life's hard bro, I know it and I swear I've already considered suicide as a possible alternative. But actually death is the worst. You can't come back from it. But you can pay back a loan and fuck the degree this is not that important. Anyway we are incels, what can go worse?

12k is nothing, you can pay that in under a year (assuming you are anywhere in the western world)
My advice: save up about $2000 and hit the road for a year.

20 isn't that old. Plenty of time to turn things around.

-Go work at Mcdonald's for about a year and pay off your debt.
-Study to become a tradie.
-Get some mail order bride from SEA.

You'll be just fine OP.