Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want teen love.

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
How do I do this, I’m an oldcel, I used to be in good shape now I’m chubby.

All I want is a cute teen girl to be my gf, and to stay a virgin and marry me when she is 18. How do I do this, it’s literally the ONLY thing I want. Fuck I hate this existence. Nobody understands me IRL and I can’t tell anyone this IRL other than my brother.

What is the point if the ONE thing I want in life is like 99% never going to happen.

It's too late.

Holy mother of COPE.

It’s literally the only thing I want bro. Why can’t I have it. If I tell any normie this they will call me terrible names and shame me. This society is sick.

too late

over.

You were born with the wrong bones so no gf for you inkie

All I want is a cute teen girl to be my gf, and to stay a virgin and marry me when she is 18. How do I do this, it’s literally the ONLY thing I want. Fuck I hate this existence. Nobody understands me IRL and I can’t tell anyone this IRL other than my brother.
If you are describing yourself as old you must be 30 MINIMUM and its way too over for that sort of thing at your age.

I relate, its the only thing I want out life seriously.

I have never had an ambition for a lot of money, world fame, to be really good at a sport or something.

All I have ever wanted is what you described and whats in my signature. I just want a girlfriend thats not a whore.

But I am born in the worst time ever for this right now (who knows it will probably get worse kek)

This hits close to home. I can't even tell my siblings about it.

I hope I can make my dreams come true instead of coping in misery.

This hits close to home. I can't even tell my siblings about it.

I hope I can make my dreams come true instead of coping in misery.
Same bro but unfortunately it really is over. I'm in college right now and I'm KHHV. Life as a young kid wasn't so bad, no one really treated you differently if you were ugly, short, etc but once you get older and older, people start to be corrupted and unfortunately the people who you used to be "friends" no longer want to be around you. :feelsrope:

All we can do is cope brocel.

You cannot turn the clock back. It's over. :feelsbadman:

Same bro but unfortunately it really is over. I'm in college right now and I'm KHHV. Life as a young kid wasn't so bad, no one really treated you differently if you were ugly, short, etc but once you get older and older, people start to be corrupted and unfortunately the people who you used to be "friends" no longer want to be around you. :feelsrope:

All we can do is cope brocel.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

How do I do this, I’m an oldcel, I used to be in good shape now I’m chubby.

What is the point if the ONE thing I want in life is like 99% never going to happen.
im only 19 but i understand this pain very well, most nights when I think about how ill never have a loyal virgin gf the pain fucking kills me, but its impossible all women are whores who don't care about marriage and staying loyal to a single man their entire life

im only 19 but i understand this pain very well, most nights when I think about how ill never have a loyal virgin gf the pain fucking kills me, but its impossible all women are whores who don't care about marriage and staying loyal to a single man their entire life
over