Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal voice pill: you have a monotone voice

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’m always told my voice sounds flat and restricted, monotone. It sounds so retarded, sounds like I’m dead inside and there’s just nothing there, sort of like a robot.

And it often makes people never listen to me without getting distracted, I will never command any respect with a voice like this because it’s dull and boring. People only wanna listen to expressive and deep chad voices.

I would definitely consider myself a voicecel, I sound like a little boy, and I sound like I have no life essence.

I dont sound like a little boy but i have a monotone voice and get more voicecracks than im supposed to at my age

bad thing about having ugly non-masculine voice is that even online you get ridiculed for it, no one would take you seriously.

I’m always told my voice sounds flat and restricted, monotone. It sounds so retarded, sounds like I’m dead inside and there’s just nothing there, sort of like a robot.

And it often makes people never listen to me without getting distracted, I will never command any respect with a voice like this because it’s dull and boring. People only wanna listen to expressive and deep chad voices.

I would definitely consider myself a voicecel, I sound like a little boy, and I sound like I have no life essence.

Facts

Some dudes at my job ( code monkey ) sounds like complete robots, you can tell they’re incels based on that alone.

On the spectrum tbh

Mine is deep

This is an autistic trait, autists have flat, monotone voice. Yeah brutal-NT pill no emotion in your voice; normies think you're an alien or someshit.

Facts

Some dudes at my job ( code monkey ) sounds like complete robots, you can tell they’re incels based on that alone.

On the spectrum tbh
me

This is an autistic trait, autists have flat, monotone voice. Yeah brutal-NT pill no emotion in your voice; normies think you're an alien or someshit.

This

Yup, recently got interrupted by a guy I know just to tell me that I sound like an AI:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Can we talk about bullying incels is normalised in our society ?
Sure. Thankfully, that's one of the topics that gets brought up here quite regularly. Makes sense of course, just about everyone here is treated like shit in social situations:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Aren't you from poland
Nope.

i thought it only happened to me when I speak english. When I speak mongolian or chinese it doesn't happen
Tbh, I don't even want to know just how I sound when speaking English, since it must be even worse:worryfeels:.

Voice deepening is #1 on my list if I ever get surgery

I sound like i'm 15, when i was 15 i sounded like i was 8. so maybe there is hope for my voice when I turn 30. too bad about my face though

My voice pitch is OK but absolutely no intonation and therefore no one cares when I'm speaking

I've been told this on a consistent basis as well.

I get made fun of due to lisp, i literally can't pronounce 'sh' properly and people literally mock my voice by talking in a child like manner. Its mainly relatives and family but its still makes you feel humiliated and subhuman.

I can highly relate, and I mean that, I've been told for my entire life how soulless I sound

no life for aspies

My voice is very monotone too. It has zero personality.