Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help! Should I commit with a polyamorous single mother?

literally all the red flags
  • she's at least 15 years older
  • she has two kids, presumably from different men (seeing as the kids have different skin colors)
  • fucking other men on the side
  • wants to settle with the guy who's willing to pay her bills
Bro really let the siren song pull him in. This is why the blackpill can be a blessing.

Most people here could betabux and/or settle for a fat woman. But, doing so will just make your lives worse so why bother.
Brutally honest.
literally all the red flags
  • she's at least 15 years older
  • she has two kids, presumably from different men (seeing as the kids have different skin colors)
  • fucking other men on the side
  • wants to settle with the guy who's willing to pay her bills
Bro really let the siren song pull him in. This is why the blackpill can be a blessing.
I thought you were this homosexual gang-stalker who hates me but your use of the immature term "bro" really throws me off. That Slowpoke avi is still too convenient though.

iu

/r/AsianMasculinity
iu

If your wife/gf isnt a virgin it should be legal to do whatever the fuck you want to her (in Sims 4)

what a cuck. rather basement rot that support some foid so the whore can fuck other chads while I pay for the privilage

I thought you were this homosexual gang-stalker who hates me but your use of the immature term "bro" really throws me off. That Slowpoke avi is still too convenient though.
what? :feelskek:

I thought you were some venerably couth gentleman, I suppose we both degenerated intellectually.
Nah, I've always used plenty of "uncouth vocab" if that's what you mean.

I thought you were this homosexual gang-stalker who hates me but your use of the immature term "bro" really throws me off.
Head

you've been here the whole fucking time
and you even told me you might do it again
but I didn't think to actively check
because I never thought you'd be this obvious