Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting shitty last first day at school

S

spudcel

Greycel
walked into school today wearing a cozy black hoodie cus it was cold. fortunately im in my last year of this fuckin madness cus im not gonna be able to take another year of this. was minding my own business when some stupid fucking foid- looked about 13, prolly new to the school- said "please dont shoot me" and backed away from me while her stupid friends tittered away at my fucking expense. has this shit ever happened to ye? getting stereotyped (they aint wrong ;P) as a school shooter by random shitheads in public? i asked my ltn buddy and he didnt recognise this bitch so she has no history with lil old me. this shit happens on a bi weekly basis lads. and then everyone around em wonders why i dont go outside much ye know. sorry for the long post, rant over, i feel like screaming.

p.s. does anyone know where i can buy giant woodchippers? its for the minecraft mod im making...

Based girlie. I'd take her virginity

Does your school go from 6-12th or something? What's a middle schooler doing there jfl :feelskek:

walked into school today wearing a cozy black hoodie cus it was cold. fortunately im in my last year of this fuckin madness cus im not gonna be able to take another year of this. was minding my own business when some stupid fucking foid- looked about 13, prolly new to the school- said "please dont shoot me" and backed away from me while her stupid friends tittered away at my fucking expense. has this shit ever happened to ye? getting stereotyped (they aint wrong ;P) as a school shooter by random shitheads in public? i asked my ltn buddy and he didnt recognise this bitch so she has no history with lil old me. this shit happens on a bi weekly basis lads. and then everyone around em wonders why i dont go outside much ye know. sorry for the long post, rant over, i feel like screaming.

p.s. does anyone know where i can buy giant woodchippers? its for the minecraft mod im making...
You prob look like this.
tychus_starcraft2.jpg
(Very based)

Does your school go from 6-12th or something? What's a middle schooler doing there jfl :feelskek:
He could be from another country than USA. Fucking imagine there is not only USA

Getting stereotyped as a school shooter is very much an incel trait.

My country doesn't have any mass shootings. So it doesn't applies to incels from my country
Neither does mine, but internet culture is widespread and I've often gotten called this.

OP just admiting he is 17

@spudcel how many people in high schools actually have internet addiction? A lot? or is it just a meme perpetuated by boomers? Are young people starting to throw it off or despise it for ego cope (that means saying 'i am not internet addicted because it makes me better than those who are')?
asking because I'm out of touch and don't know if it's real or boomers exaggerating. I'm 27 next month and have no way of knowing this information

@spudcel how many people in high schools actually have internet addiction? A lot? or is it just a meme perpetuated by boomers? Are young people starting to throw it off or despise it for ego cope (that means saying 'i am not internet addicted because it makes me better than those who are')?
asking because I'm out of touch and don't know if it's real or boomers exaggerating. I'm 27 next month and have no way of knowing this information
nore than happy to answer bud. the boomers are absolutely right majority of kids going to this dump ranging all the way from the little shits that just came in to people about to leave school are hopelessly addicted to the internet. and yes there are also loads of chronically online types that pretend they get outside a bunch and constantly insist they're not addicted to the internet.
dw abt it btw- give it 10 years and ill be 28 and ill be asking dudes on this forum the same question lol ask away if you've anymore questions

One day, there's going to be a third grader kidcel complaining about how his foidlet friend is hanging out with a Chadlet.

Kids.is

Last edited: