Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shit that women commonly say, let us all laugh at them!

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
"I don't like the news or following it, it's way too negative. I try to ignore it all daily."

"Oh, these conversations are simply inappropriate in a public setting. We should avoid talking about them altogether."

"I'm all about good vibes, good feelings, and happy thoughts only. I avoid all negative things or people in general, everything revolves around my feelings."

"As a general rule I avoid all politics in the public setting to avoid conflict as I'm a private person. I don't think anybody should vocalize their political beliefs publicly."

Feel free to add your own in the thread. :feelsclown:

7 Funny Laughing Meme Gif

Last edited:
"I don't like the news or following it, it's way too negative. I try to ignore it all daily."

"Oh, these conversations are simply inappropriate in a public setting. We should avoid talking about them altogether."

"I'm all about good vibes, good feelings, and happy thoughts only. I avoid all negative things or people in general, everything revolves around my feelings."

"As a general rule I avoid all politics in the public setting to avoid conflict as I'm a private person. I don't think anybody should vocalize their political beliefs publicly."

Personally I don't even find this type of person to be remotely objectionable. I'll take them over people who talk like they're on political twitter in real life any day.

"Why won't men ask me out?"

Personally I don't even find this type of person to be remotely objectionable. I'll take them over people who talk like they're on political twitter in real life any day.
I'm illustrating how women revolve around emotional platitudes only and then they try to either censor men from speaking their minds or flat out cut them off out of disinterest altogether. Also, women are purely disinterested in any kind of serious higher conversations altogether. They're completely devoid of any kind of conversation that actually matters. Basically where I was trying to go with that. :feelsjuice:

"Why won't men ask me out?"
"You have X amount of time to leave my company or presence before I call the police on you!"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

"I'm really different from all the other girls or women, really I am."

"Let's just be friends, we will be friends, and nothing more."

"I see you only as a friend."

"I could never date you because you're always broke."

"You're not even in the same income bracket as me, it's never going to happen."

Joker laugh

"height does not matter incel...but it just so happens that my bf is a tallfag"

"I could never be with you as you're not a provider."

"You work at fucking McDonalds."

"----Dead silence, not even the respect of a reply----"

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded 1

"You're cute. But not my type"

"Look, I'm just way out of your league. In fact, you have no league at all."

"Who are you kidding? You're always going to be poor and a loser."

"You will never be able to afford me."

17 Laughing Really Hard Gif

"Sure, we can go on a date, let's meet up here at this date, location, and time."

*Never shows up, ghosts you, and stands you up completely*

*Leaves you hanging and waiting for hours on nothing at all*

Laughing 37

Feel free to add your own in the thread. :feelsclown:

View attachment 677455
:feelsjuice:

"I don't really hang out with guys like you."

"You're too insensitive, you're too sensitive."

"You're too submissive, you're too aggressive."

"I want a dominating man, you're too dominating."

"I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on the earth creep."

6yd

"All of my girl friends date 5'1 indian janitors, it just so happens that my boifrend is 7'1 teehee"

"Man up"

"Men should express their feelings more"

"It's just your toxic masculinity! You need to get rid of that!"

"Don't be afraid to be feminine! It's just so happens that my boifriend is gigamasculine chad :ppp hehe"

"You need to change your mentality sweaty"

"Getting a girlfriend won't change your life"

"Sex isn't everything!"

"You're not entitled to anything"

"You just had a bad experience" (I FUCKING FUME WHEN THEY SAY THAT, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE, I AT LEAST HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH TRYING TO DATE WOMEN, YOU DO NOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.)

"There is someone for everyone"

"Please don't kill me" :foidSoy:

"All of my girl friends date 5'1 indian janitors, it just so happens that my boifrend is 7'1 teehee"

"Man up"

"Men should express their feelings more"

"It's just your toxic masculinity! You need to get rid of that!"

"Don't be afraid to be feminine! It's just so happens that my boifriend is gigamasculine chad :ppp hehe"

"You need to change your mentality sweaty"

"Getting a girlfriend won't change your life"

"Sex isn't everything!"

"You're not entitled to anything"

"You just had a bad experience" (I FUCKING FUME WHEN THEY SAY THAT, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE, I AT LEAST HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH TRYING TO DATE WOMEN, YOU DO NOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.)

"There is someone for everyone"
Good list. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back