Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She messed it up while still being on INSERT CD MODE , mUh FeMoId dEpReSsIoN , yea FD my ass

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★

look at this wtf , how is this even possible i knew they where retarded but this? , just tufcking lol at cunts already , she might aswell just drop dead tbh

Her smv is and will always be higher than ours.

I had seen this before. I thought after he attention seeking was over she would stop but it continued.

i bet her pussy still fat after all that weight loss

i bet her pussy still fat after all that weight loss
There has actually been a slip believe it or not. I have not seen the images but I know they are out there somewhere.

A female stick figure still has more value than Big Jaw Magraw MCchinchaddington.

This species is ridiculous.

Watching her arms move is legit painful.

Bet Chad has to be extra careful not to break this bitch when he's jackhammering away. Even as a skeleton she literally has more smv than half the men on earth combined.

I'm sure she'll milk her condition for all it's worth. Getting $ympathy from cucks and bitches the world over.

Bet Chad has to be extra careful not to break this bitch when he's jackhammering away. Even as a skeleton she literally has more all than half the men on earth combined.

I'm sure she'll milk her condition for all it's worth. Getting $ympathy from cucks and bitches the world over.

Fixed.

Bet Chad has to be extra careful not to break this bitch when he's jackhammering away. Even as a skeleton she literally has more smv than half the men on earth combined.

could be but having 1,5 million subs and declinign to this stick of shit makes no sence tbh , fuckign cunts man

could be but having 1,5 million subs and declinign to this stick of shit makes no sence tbh , fuckign cunts man

Its never enough for bitches these days, they have everything but always want more.

She already does milk it heavy tbh. I can't believe this stuff sometimes. That is recruit difficulty for sure.

She already does milk it heavy tbh. I can't believe this stuff sometimes. That is recruit difficulty for sure.

recruit? she isnt even in army wtf ya talkn 'bout , she is in insert cd mode or better not even opening the cd case and just sitting there mode

recruit? she isnt even in army wtf ya talkn 'bout , she is in insert cd mode or better not even opening the cd case and just sitting there mode
Lol. Recruit difficulty is a COD joke. Lowest difficulty in the already stupidly easy campaign is recruit. Apparently she did get bullied or something but I don't think it was like bullying bullying. Just something a foid would consider bullying. There's actually a whole rabbit hole about this one.

Lol. Recruit difficulty is a COD joke. Lowest difficulty in the already stupidly easy campaign is recruit. Apparently she did get bullied or something but I don't think it was like bullying bullying. Just something a foid would consider bullying. There's actually a whole rabbit hole about this one.

i know of that cod thing , foids are so stupid tbh its not even funny how dafuq can you waste a life like that

i know of that cod thing , foids are so stupid tbh its not even funny how dafuq can you waste a life like that
If you were to somehow fall down the huge rabbit hole of information there is about her some people actually have tried to find theories and I kid you not one of the most prominent theories is that she is attempting to look like Jack skellington or skeletons in general because she likes them. So it might have something to do with her being a foid so she is incredibly impressionable and all these orbiters that give her money mixed with all the attention from the negative press she gets. Weird stuff tbh.

412pSVahnXL

If you were to somehow fall down the huge rabbit hole of information there is about her some people actually have tried to find theories and I kid you not one of the most prominent theories is that she is attempting to look like Jack skellington or skeletons in general because she likes them. So it might have something to do with her being a foid so she is incredibly impressionable and all these orbiters that give her money mixed with all the attention from the negative press she gets. Weird stuff tbh.

her emotional mind will be her downfall

Holy fuck. I mean, yeah im very skinny also. But i probably weightmog her.

Holy fuck. I mean, yeah im very skinny also. But i probably weightmog her.
I'd say you do most definitely. What would you estimate she weighs anyway? My estimate is 80 lbs or just a little more or less than that tbh.

I'd say you do most definitely. What would you estimate she weighs anyway? My estimate is 80 lbs or just a little more or less than that tbh.
My arms are thicker than hers:worryfeels: thats pretty rare.

My arms are thicker than hers:worryfeels: thats pretty rare.
Yeah she is in danger of heart failure at this point tbh. She's spooky scary skeletonmaxxed to the max tbh.