Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaving hair bald and growing beard is the ultimate reddit look

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Redditors LOVE this style now whenever I see a bald guy with a beard especially if he is fat I automatically think he is a redditor

just shave bro and grow badass beard :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelskek:they all look like a carbon copy of each other

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    11.9 KB · Views: 65
  • images (2).png
    images (2).png
    21.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
go turkey and hair transplant
i will never shave my hair unless im 55+
i have money for surgery

Anyone have that pic of manlet gymaxxed baldcel with a beard? That is the ultimate reddit self improooovement look

I would look like one if I shaved my head ngl

I hope every redditor commits suicide on live stream.

Me when I see short, balding, bearded men with glasses irl

Arnold schwarzenegger stare

What these people fail to realize is that having a beard does not make you look masculine.

A beard only makes sense if you’re trying to hide a recessed chin. Otherwise you’re just ruining the angularity of your face.

Designer stubble is masculine, not a big ass soy beard. And speaking of soy, growing out a beard to try and add facial masculinity to an otherwise boyish/cuckish face is an awful strategy that these redditors love for some reason. It literally just makes them look like human soyjaks

What these people fail to realize is that having a beard does not make you look masculine.

A beard only makes sense if you’re trying to hide a recessed chin. Otherwise you’re just ruining the angularity of your face.

Designer stubble is masculine, not a big ass soy beard. And speaking of soy, growing out a beard to try and add facial masculinity to an otherwise boyish/cuckish face is an awful strategy that these redditors love for some reason. It literally just makes them look like human soyjaks
Sadly I have a weak chin too so I understand why they grow beard but a big ass beard is cringe and the kratos look is popular there

Its just cope. When I go bald I will just kill myself or wear a cowboy hat

Redditors LOVE this style now whenever I see a bald guy with a beard especially if he is fat I automatically think he is a redditor

just shave bro and grow badass beard :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelskek:they all look like a carbon copy of each other
Bald, beard and glasses is not a style. It's literally being a creepy pedo/rapist for foids. Dark Academia, Old Money those are styles.