Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sex makes you smarter

While masturbation ruins your brain

of course, and people live happier, they gain confidence, but foids rather fuk a dog .

so that’s why I’m such a retard

Perhaps, but the males who tend to have sex are so stupid to begin with, that any boost in intelligence won't elevate them above that of the intellectually inclined incel.

If you have difficulty concentrating on anything then that could also make you appear to be less intelligent, or less competent broadly speaking. And that definitely happens to males who become depressed and/or stressed about zero DSR.

Jew hands wrote this article.

Not clicking on that garbage article. Keep crying for tesla and terry davis

of course, and people live happier, they gain confidence, but foids rather fuk a dog .
TBH if I only found dogs attractive enough I prob would too, it seems convenient.
It's just they're not sexy IRL and I care too much about them to worry about hurting them and shit even if I was horny, so nah.
Foids are just lucky they don't care about high-IQ just bestial aggression which is why they want to be mounted by loyal simple dogs.

Are you sure it's sex that makes you smarter, or that smart people get more sex then less smart people ?

Are you sure it's sex that makes you smarter, or that smart people get more sex then less smart people ?
It reduces stress and improves blood flow to the brain, allowing better flow of nutrients and more efficient neuroplasticity. The end result is that you're brain is sharper and faster. Stress, and notably chronic stress, such as loneliness, isolation, and lack of touch, has the opposite effect.

I lament my situation and think of l what I could have achieved if only I had a healthy romantic life, instead of its complete absence.

Last edited:
Sex is very healthy, releases alot of good hormones, it's a stressreliever, a good physical workout bla bla bla
yes sex is life

Why are they posting articles like this. Just to mock ugly & autistic men?

It reduces stress and improves blood flow to the brain, allowing better flow of nutrients and more efficient neuroplasticity. The end result is that you're brain is sharper and faster. Stress, and notably chronic stress, such as loneliness, isolation, and lack of touch, has the opposite effect.

I lament my situation and think of l what I could have achieved if only I had a healthy romantic life, instead of its complete absence.
Absolutly agree with you, i was just wondering.

Our situation is that of many men today and the cause is growing, how can society keep up ? It cant.