Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seriously considering on getting diagnosed and hopping on jewpills

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
I honestly cannot take it anymore I wish I was NT more than anything really.

I'd rather stay manlet over being a 6'4 non-NT.

Seriously considering hopping on jewpills because I am getting desperate my mental health just keeps declining.

Any brocels on meds? How is it?

I officially accept defeat life with social anxiety , OCD and aspergers is beyond brutal.

My family is also incredibly concerned like they know I am beyond salvation.

Please talk to me brocels.

@DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @SerbBurekConsoomer , @wereq , @KillNiggers

I have anxiety disorder so I have to take SSRIs daily or almost daily.

If you have high anxiety and panic, you can get an SSRI prescribed.
I will try it tbh. Its unbearable brother.

I honestly cannot take it anymore I wish I was NT more than anything really.

I'd rather stay manlet over being a 6'4 non-NT.

Seriously considering hopping on jewpills because I am getting desperate my mental health just keeps declining.

Any brocels on meds? How is it?

I officially accept defeat life with social anxiety , OCD and aspergers is beyond brutal.

My family is also incredibly concerned like they know I am beyond salvation.

Please talk to me brocels.

@DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @SerbBurekConsoomer , @wereq , @KillNiggers
DON'T DO IT. Message me if you want to talk

I would say they help dull anxiety, the depression on the other hand is still there

Its unbearable brother.
I understand. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I would say they help dull anxiety, the depression on the other hand is still there
My goal is to get rid of giving a fuck. I am constantly intimidated as a subhuman and anxious.

wellbutrin hasn't been bad so far.

people tell me about foid traits when they take 50 drugs to cope with reality

You shouldn't hop on jewpills no matter what. You WILL feel worse.

I only take meds for adhd and they barely do shit. I was on SNRI for like 10 years and switched to adderall but my dose is low so I’m still pretty hyper + inattentive, useless.

When you grow older you will stop giving a fuck. Those pills ain't going to help you with finding peace. I rejected them.
Also, this might sound bad, but if you still give a fuck, you probably need more tragedy and tornado of shit in your life. I slowly stopped caring after I was survived public humiliation in front of whole class 3 times in a month, family ignoring my needs like priacy and clothes, getting a reputation of a creepy retard, my school success dropping disastrously, getting into a verbal fight at my summer job, listening to stories of toilets from my school who fucked the same guy/few guys, my based grandpa dying etc...
Difference is that fear will often be replaced with rage. Brain needs to be rewired to 'you lose nothing mode'.
Tldr: don't take the soypills, try thickening your skin and just turning your back to barking normtards

survived public humiliation in front of whole class
Happened to me more than you can imagine.

I've went through hell over 666 times when it comes to bullying "growing a thicker skin" is a redpill cope , you get to a point where your mental is so damaged you cannot keep going.

There are no pills that make you become more NT. Maybe you wanna try phenibut

Never go on prozac that shit made everything worse for me.

Read about the permanent diseases SSRI's can induce on reddit. r/PSSD. Its not a matter of feeling, its a matter of health.
Thats not to say all pharma drugs can do that, but a lot of them can.
Maybe try lithium or depakote, still very unsafe.

I'm considering this more and more. I'd rather be in a permasedated state than suffer constantly like this...

Happened to me more than you can imagine.

I've went through hell over 666 times when it comes to bullying "growing a thicker skin" is a redpill cope , you get to a point where your mental is so damaged you cannot keep going.
I know there's a moment in which you can't keep going (for me that would be 35-36th year or earlier). You will probably break at some point. I'm just trying to avoid talking abt rope and based outburst. Not caring isn't natural. I don't think there's a way I could help you.
Some people schizophreniamaxxed and they are having sex with dolls/pillows or they are laying on their coom stained mattress imagining soft breasts and passionate cuddles.

I'm on sertraline. don't.
what is your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF SERTRALINE? why you keep taking it?

I dont buy that SSRIs do not do anything, at least SSRIs do something; lasting longer in masturbation

what is your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF SERTRALINE? why you keep taking it?
prescribed for my social anxiety but it's not helping me personally (my problem is something else: my face and height). Also like you said, the masturbation part is a small reason for me. It is not helping my depression or social anxiety, I do feel very tense at times though

I dont buy that SSRIs do not do anything, at least SSRIs do something; lasting longer in masturbation
that is true

the masturbation part is a small reason for me
to take it or not want to take it? do you suffer from premature ejaculation without sertraline? what dose are you on? and for how many years or months?

to take it or not want to take it?
I really don't know, I don't have serious side effects but it's not really helping me

do you suffer from premature ejaculation without sertraline?
no, the opposite, delayed ejaculation (taking sertraline with Wellbutrin will bring it back the time back to normal)

what dose are you on? and for how many years or months?
50mg, for about 2 years

Benzos work short term

But you could try kratom, phenibut or pregabalin as others mentioned, just make sure to take tolerance breaks