Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Yeah that's typical. He won't debate but has a need to somehow someway get the last word :feelskek:, well unless he sees something he thinks he can actually gainsay, IE when he tried to nitpick the phrase "strengthen the immune system" which led to him looking like a complete and utter moron because he was spectacularly wrong about it leading to inflammation yet used such vitriolic and arrogant language about it.

Yeah I saw every bit of that get dismantled by your sources :dab: while he responds with his "good goy" links :soy:
Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 63 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 trillion. As expected for an effective treatment, early treatment is more successful, with an estimated reduction of 72% in the effect measured using random effects meta-analysis [UWSL](RR 0.28 [0.18-0.45])[/UWSL]. 37% and 96% lower mortality is observed for early treatment and prophylaxis [UWSL](RR 0.63 [0.38-1.04] and 0.04 [0.00-0.59])[/UWSL]. Statistically significant improvements are seen for mortality, hospitalization, recovery, cases, and viral clearance. The consistency of positive results across a wide variety of heterogeneous studies is remarkable, with 92% of the 63 studies reporting positive effects (27 statistically significant in isolation).

This is about as effective as the jab is purported to be (no studies, the people getting the jab are the guinea pigs) without the extreme side effects like clotting, extreme organ inflammation, rotting skin etc yet authorities are confiscating shipments of ivermectin and pharmacists are refusing to fulfill the prescription, why is that? I posted a thread about all the new billionaires being made by the sell of the coof vaccine but he dodged that too. What the government and media are doing is flat out criminal.

View attachment 486385
He's doing it again :feelswhat:

Yeah that's typical. He won't debate but has a need to somehow someway get the last word :feelskek:, well unless he sees something he thinks he can actually gainsay, IE when he tried to nitpick the phrase "strengthen the immune system" which led to him looking like a complete and utter moron because he was spectacularly wrong about it leading to inflammation yet used such vitriolic and arrogant language about it.

Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 63 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 trillion. As expected for an effective treatment, early treatment is more successful, with an estimated reduction of 72% in the effect measured using random effects meta-analysis [UWSL](RR 0.28 [0.18-0.45])[/UWSL]. 37% and 96% lower mortality is observed for early treatment and prophylaxis [UWSL](RR 0.63 [0.38-1.04] and 0.04 [0.00-0.59])[/UWSL]. Statistically significant improvements are seen for mortality, hospitalization, recovery, cases, and viral clearance. The consistency of positive results across a wide variety of heterogeneous studies is remarkable, with 92% of the 63 studies reporting positive effects (27 statistically significant in isolation).

This is about as effective as the jab is purported to be (no studies, the people getting the jab are the guinea pigs) without the extreme side effects like clotting, extreme organ inflammation, rotting skin etc yet authorities are confiscating shipments of ivermectin and pharmacists are refusing to fulfill the prescription, why is that? I posted a thread about all the new billionaires being made by the sell of the coof vaccine but he dodged that too. What the government and media are doing is flat out criminal.

View attachment 486385
Different websites (such as https://ivmmeta.com/, https://c19ivermectin.com/, https://tratamientotemprano.org/estudios-ivermectina/, among others) have conducted meta-analyses with ivermectin studies, showing unpublished colourful forest plots which rapidly gained public acknowledgement and were disseminated via social media, without following any methodological or report guidelines. These websites do not include protocol registration with methods, search strategies, inclusion criteria, quality assessment of the included studies nor the certainty of the evidence of the pooled estimates. Prospective registration of systematic reviews with or without meta-analysis protocols is a key feature for providing transparency in the review process and ensuring protection against reporting biases, by revealing differences between the methods or outcomes reported in the published review and those planned in the registered protocol. These websites show pooled estimates suggesting significant benefits with ivermectin, which has resulted in confusion for clinicians, patients and even decision-makers. This is usually a problem when performing meta-analyses which are not based in rigorous systematic reviews, often leading to spread spurious or fallacious findings.36

aka your evidence is garbage

Last edited:
That opinion piece paper is 6 months old and it doesn't even attempt to refute any of the 60 papers at https://ivmmeta.com. The authors just cry because the website itself isn't a formal meta-analysis but rather a collection of links to resources.

Also the absolute chutzpah of this angle of attack (safety, conflict of interest) when:
  • Ivermectin which is cheap and has been a doctor prescribed medicine since 1981, suddenly it's dangerous to use but the vaccine that was rushed out, has no animal studies, no liability to the companies producing it, and is racking up VAERS reports is safe AND effective
  • Ivermectin is so dangerous it's been on the WHO list of essential medicines for decades https://list.essentialmeds.org/
  • 9 new billionaires have been created thanks to the coof jabs*
  • Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are paying for negative studies and articles about ivermectin and other cures like HCQ+Zinc (already shown this earlier in your shitty thread)
  • Furthermore Bill Gates is making a killing on coof vaccines (https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/03/17/bill-gates-vaccines-are-phenomenal-profit-makers/ don't worry I'm sure this has been debooonked by goy approved fact checkers)
  • Stéphane Bancel - Moderna’s CEO (worth $4.3 billion)
  • Ugur Sahin, CEO and co-founder of BioNTech (worth $4 billion)
  • Timothy Springer - an immunologist and founding investor of Moderna (worth $2.2bn)
  • Noubar Afeyan - Moderna’s Chairman (worth $1.9 billion)
  • Juan Lopez-Belmonte-- Chairman of ROVI, a company with a deal to manufacture and package the Moderna vaccine (worth $1.8 billion)
  • Robert Langer - a scientist and founding investor in Moderna (worth $1.6 billion)
  • Zhu Tao co-founder and chief scientific officer at CanSino Biologics (worth $1.3 billion)
  • Qiu Dongxu, co-founder and senior vice president at CanSino Biologics (worth $1.2)
  • Mao Huinhoa, also co-founder and senior vice president at CanSino Biologics (worth $1 billion)

And lastly:
View attachment 486555
Yeah, that's the be all end all of every conspiracy, it's a conspiracy! With no evidence besides whackjob websites of schizophrenics.

You should get your blood checked every six months and ask your doctor for a D-dimer test. You might be lucky and be in the 40% who don't develop clot build up over time, but you never know.

You should get your blood checked every six months and ask your doctor for a D-dimer test. You might be lucky and be in the 40% who don't develop clot build up over time, but you never know.
Lmao

I-I-I-I'M GONNA VAXXXXXXXXX

Owned again :dab:

Why do you presume to know The Science better than these physicians? Hmm I wonder who I trust more, physicians treating the coof with cheap, off-label medicine or the people that stand to gain many millions and billions and perhaps trillions of dollars by pushing an untested (the people getting the jab are the guinea pigs) and experimental gene therapy that has side effects like causing your skin to rot and requires you to get "booster $$$hots" indefinitely. :waitwhat:

View attachment 486600
You aren't owning anyone. You're a conspiracy theorist. That's like the stupidest thing you can be.

Your sources are garbage, you fall for the stupidest propaganda.

Once again you are trying to use science to disprove science. Something you don't even believe in intrinsically.

Last edited:
I-I-I-I'M GONNA VAXXXXXXXXX
jhrbmxD.png

XD

i got the kikeccine so I could stop wearing an ugly fukking mask

and now they're making people wear masks again so what was the point lmao

OP, you think you're so smart, but all you've done is become an absolute laughing stalk on a forum for societal rejects. You're a reject on a forum for rejects @Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade @Shigechi @Robtical @based_meme @suigin @Irredeemable just lol at OP. his avi makes perfect sense. a clownfish for an absolute clown user

OP, you think you're so smart, but all you've done is become an absolute laughing stalk on a forum for societal rejects. You're a reject on a forum for rejects @Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade @Shigechi @Robtical @based_meme @suigin @Irredeemable just lol at OP. his avi makes perfect sense. a clownfish for an absolute clown user
There is nothing genuine or authentic of the OP in this thread, I have continuously outed him as a fake and a plant to the point he won't even dare address me. :feelsjuice:

Much of his forum activity is consists of this thread alone:lul:

JFL at OP, that is all.

I'd feel 2nd hand embarrassment if he was an actual user and not an obvious shill getting thoroughly dismantled by Uggo :feelsjuice:

Joe "I have a healthy immune system" Rogan takes experimental monoclonal antibodies treatment instead of the vaccination.

Another moron another day.

Did he die? :what:

Hmm, nope ... he also took ivermectin

But I was told "horse dewormer" (that's been prescribed to humans for 40 years) would kill you :waitwhat:

Uttar Pradesh on Ivermectin:
Population 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26
COVID Daily Deaths: 3

The United States off Ivermectin:
Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108=
COVID Daily Deaths: 574

:feelswhere:

Also "lol" at the invective towards "experimental medicine" while pushing experimental gene therapy
Comparing a third world country to us is dumb. They don't have the same reporting standards.

Top kek thread. I refuse to take the vaccine and I wish that I get covid just to be naturally immune

Barmy. Resorting to the racisms when we get owned with facts and logic are we? *snorts* Back in the locker with you, dodgy twit.

View attachment 487490
Well you didn't seem to understand it the last time, I don't.know why you'd think I'd have a different answer.

India is a third world country that doesn't report stuff. It's that simple. The information isn't reliable.

Top kek thread. I refuse to take the vaccine and I wish that I get covid just to be naturally immune
There is no natural immunity, nor is there medically assisted ("vaccine") immunity. You can't be immune to this coronavirus any more than you can be immune to the common cold.

If by natural immunity you mean letting your body fight the disease and build up antibodies, then yes, you can do that. Odds are extremely high (close to 100%) that it's going to do virtually fuck all to you.

Let's see, they stopped reporting the numbers and are threatening to execute the WHO bitch that was killing them because, well, because they shit in the street. I see, mate. You really are a special intellect.
People who struggle feeding themselves aren't worried about reporting. So they never started to report let alone kept up with it.

There is no natural immunity, nor is there medically assisted ("vaccine") immunity. You can't be immune to this coronavirus any more than you can be immune to the common cold.

If by natural immunity you mean letting your body fight the disease and build up antibodies, then yes, you can do that. Odds are extremely high (close to 100%) that it's going to do virtually fuck all to you.
People who had covid in my country and recovered from it, don't have to take the vaccine :smonk:

I just got the flu and pneumonia vaccines just to spite you.

People who had covid in my country and recovered from it, don't have to take the vaccine :smonk:
Your country's policy makers have a working brain.
I just got the flu and pneumonia vaccines just to spite you.
Cool story bro. Nobody cares about those vaccines, because - guess what, fuckass - those are tested in the long-term and aren't experimental.

Last edited:
is this a bot lol?

Your country's policy makers have a working brain.
I wish, boyo. Some cucks in the government want to vaxx those people too. It wouldn't surprise me at all, if they shill the vaccine for recovered patients too. It's over.

This thread is some quality trolling.

only faggots get vaccines. It's more honorable to die of covid than be a fag and stick a dirty government needle in you.

Last edited:

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy. The association was founded in 1943 to oppose a government attempt to nationalize health care. The group has included notable members, including American Republican politicians Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and Tom Price.

Yes, I see all climate scientists driving around in Lamborghinis.

That research funding sure is lucrative! -said no scientist ever

Last edited:
Same doctors that say men can become women are telling me that these vaccines are 100% safe and not some kind of money making scheme that fucks up your immune system. Yeah, I'm not getting these jabs.

I trust streetshitters and Japs saying to take ivermectin more than kikes and white libs.

Trust the Science and the Doctors unless they don't share my reddit hivemind approved opinions! I know better because I have 2 million updoots!
View attachment 488852

BTW speaking of medical disinformation, I am still waiting for you to produce peer-reviewed studies linking zinc and vitamin supplementation with increased inflammation :feelswhere:

very first name I checked
:feelskek:

Back in your locker you tranny pervert
View attachment 488858
Yeah all you have to do is be a PhD from 60 years head up nasa for three decades, and you too can make less then a junior fianceer. Hardly rolling in cash.

Those net worth things are never right anyway.

I'll take my hivemind over your didn't even graduate high school peers.

Yeah you owned me in my own thread.

Yeah all you have to do is be a PhD from 60 years head up nasa for three decades, and you too can make less then a junior fianceer. Hardly rolling in cash.

Those net worth things are never right anyway.

I'll take my hivemind over your didn't even graduate high school peers.
200 2