Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.

JFL at people who actually thought the FDA eventually wouldn’t approve the vaccines approved for emergency use. It was always a matter of when and not if. It’s so funny seeing colleges mandate vaccines for decades, even for non lethal diseases such as mumps, and then see people throw a fit over them mandate the rona vaccines. I legit doubt people even knew they were getting vaccinated all those times they went to the doctor as a kid.

Brutal leadpill

I don’t trust the fdc.

I'll never willingly take that Jew MRNA therapy injection.

I will never get it , This world aint my farkin problem

The kikecine? With active MRNA rewriting programmed in the virus?
No, thanks. Unless that vaccine turns me into a Chad I am not taking it.

You're an antivaxx moron.

The paper was rejected and even if it was true, which it's not, it's a very rare occurrence.

People with two braincells shouldn't read academic papers.

Igvmdvfiw5f71
G84ckewzt6f71

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

Last edited:
I am unsure if there's a thread made but the jab is mandatory in nyc now @TheDarkEnigma

I am unsure if there's a thread made but the jab is mandatory in nyc now @TheDarkEnigma
I'm still not taking it. I'm a NEET who's not on disabilitybuxx anyways.

The paper was rejected and even if it was true, which it's not, it's a very rare occurrence.

People with two braincells read academic papers all the time. Infact they ask for citations from others and themselves quote dubious studies. These people are called liberals

Brutal leadpill
Tumblr d145d27db02c9fe40a14e9a4ca3ac2b0 fface2dc 540

Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
"And once we get it officially approved by the FDA finally and we get tired of trying to bribe you motherfuckers to get it we're going to make it mandatory nationwide too!" Okay, bring it on. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Giphy 25fhgfhgfh545

One has to marvel at your unflinching sucking the dick of authority, if anybody reads your post history that's basically all you do here. You're a bootlicker and a pussy faggot. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Go back to Reddit

"You better take that vaccine otherwise you'll be excluded from being a wageslave and isolated away from the rest of society, you better take it right now!"

Motherfucker, you do know where you are, right? :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Giphy 25fsgfdgfdgdgfdff6576

I wonder (((who))) runs the fdc

vaccines are for faggots

Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.

Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.
Yup, you read my mind.

At this point, I feel like The Dude from The Big Lebowski when he says "I can only hope Jackie Treehorn kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off." Like how do I die in the least painful way is my only goal with this Satanic clown world moving forward.

I honestly don't understand, I took the shots with 0 problem.

I'll never get the vaccine. Simple as.

At this point, I feel like The Dude from The Big Lebowski when he says "I can only hope Jackie Treehorn kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off." Like how do I die in the least painful way is my only goal with this Satanic clown world moving forward.

Vast majority of these stories are using crisis actors and true believers who are willing to lie if it means putting those "anti-vaxxer Trump supporters" in their place. Why are you shilling this nonsense? What do you have to gain? You own shares of Pfizer or something?

Case in point, this was spammed by pretty much every MSM outlet a couple of weeks back to begin the new narrative that antivaxxers are dying and saying they wish they got the vaccine. Turns out this bitch was on maternity leave for the past few months and only got back the last week beforehand, and if you look at the county stats where she lives, no one died of covid there during the time she was back. In other words, it's a false story.

Hmmmm... what's this?

Vast majority of these stories are using crisis actors and true believers who are willing to lie if it means putting those "anti-vaxxer Trump supporters" in their place. Why are you shilling this nonsense? What do you have to gain? You own shares of Pfizer or something?

Case in point, this was spammed by pretty much every MSM outlet a couple of weeks back to begin the new narrative that antivaxxers are dying and saying they wish they got the vaccine. Turns out this bitch was on maternity leave for the past few months and only got back the last week beforehand, and if you look at the county stats where she lives, no one died of covid there during the time she was back. In other words, it's a false story.

View attachment 476199View attachment 476198

Hmmmm... what's this?

View attachment 476201View attachment 476200
Lol crisis actors. I dare you to walk to your local hospital and tell them that, right to their face. No balls.

Last edited:
Lol crisis actors. I dare you to walk to your local hospital and tell them that, right to their face. No balls.
All they'll do is start twerking in the empty hall ways.

What would that accomplish? It won't change anything. You seriously sound like a foid infiltrator.
Lol crisis actors. What are you 12?

It won't accomplish anything because your a stupid conspiracy theorist and don't know shit about the world.

Personally, no, I don't trust the FDC either (there are even FDC-approved chemicals that are restricted and/or banned in other countries), but I will continue to wear my mask, because I actually like doing so now that it seems to be normalized, and because I'm ugly.

Last edited:

View attachment 476210

This is why the MSM is pushing the narrative of antivaxxers dying, to cover up the fact that ADE is on the rise and it's actually the vaccinated that are more likely to die if they catch the variant a few months after their last vaccine. They also trying to hide all of the people who regret having taken the vaccine. When you search for "vaccine regret" now, the first thing you are inundated with on Google are those fake stories of people regretting not having taken the vaccine.

Lol crisis actors. What are you 12?

It won't accomplish anything because your a stupid conspiracy theorist and don't know shit about the world.
BBC was busted several times using crisis actors. One of them leaked that he was hired to do it even.

Do you honestly think baseless insults do anything to most of us? Again, you sound like an IT foid infiltrator trying to coerce us into your totalitarian cult.
Oh no, the Covid surge is going to swallow us all.

Last edited:
Lol with your conspiracy nonsense. Watch out bill gates is behind your door! What is he going to find? Cigarette butts and mountain dew bottles? Your report card from grade school with an f in basic science?

Bill gates youre not worth microchipping change my mind

Do you even consider yourself an incel? All I ever see you do here is proselytize your gay reddit approved worldview. You are, without a doubt, an IT tranny. Go dilate.
Sorry, there is this thing called reality I believe it that has nothing to do with being an incel.

Sorry if that offends your racist redneck politics and your 3rd grade education that was homeschooled by your sister who was also your mother.

You're a man in your 40s with an unwarranted sense of self-importance. Especially if you're an ugly, low-value male that cannot get laid. "Older and wiser than you" and incredibly smug reddit worldview.

I'll ask you once again, do you even consider yourself an incel? I think most of the posters here see you as an IT infiltrator and a tranny.
I was an incel before you were born child.

I didn't know being a complete whackjob was a requirement for being an incel. You seriously believe in the stupidest shit. Jews control the world, and other such nonsense. You're mentally ill and it shows. It's sad that you've become this horrible human being who believes in crazy shit. Seriously go drive to a hospital right now and fucking talk to the people working there. Tell them to show you an intubed patient. Tell them your theories about crisis actors. You're full of shit and I'm tired of being a nice guy not saying anything.

Stpp being a sheep and go-to a hospital and talk directly to the workers.

Otherwise shut the fuck up with your conspiracy nonsense that only people who didn't have have a proper education are spouting. You sound like fools.

You come off as a Onideus Mad Hatter type turbo sperg. Only someone like that could think a faggy quip like that is a good one-liner.

If you are so formally educated and a scientist you would be betabuxxing some bitch by now, but you aren't. You're a midwit reddit faggot that "fuckin' loves science!" and worships science as a secular faith while you stock shelves at Wal-Mart and rack up millions of reddit updoots every year.

View attachment 476272
Yeah, whatever you uneducated moron who couldn't even get a job stocking shelves at walmart because it required a clean shirt and pants.

All states full of uneducated idiots. I wonder why its happening there?

You have the mainstream prescribed views. You have 2 million karma on reddit. You're a genius with a Ph.D in women's studies, and a hotshot scientist in the field. You're a self-admitted feminist. So how are you a bachelor in your 40s?
Go-to a hospital and call them crisis actors. I fucking dare you. No balls. Make sure you Livestream it too.

You coming unhinged? I don't care about COVID it's fake and gay.
Waahhhh going to the hospital will destroy my worldview.

Conspiracy nonsense and you know it. Stop being a moron and join the rest of society. That's a good first step out of inceldom.

Have you been to the hospital? Are there piles of corpses there? I've been to the hospital several times in the past year, I didn't see any piles of corpses. Why would I? It's a fake and gay virus.

Considering you are in your 40s, very educated and a hotshot scientist, is this you admitting that you aren't an incel? Or did I hit the mark when I said you're a Wal-Mart shelf stocker that does his sciencing on reddit for the updoots?
You went to the hospital and you let all those doctors fool you in thinking there was a fake virus and you did nothing?

Show me where your pussy is. You call me transgender? You let doctors lie to you and you didn't say one goddamn word to them?

Coward

Do you even consider yourself an incel? All I ever see you do here is proselytize your gay reddit approved worldview. You are, without a doubt, an IT tranny. Go dilate.

I'll never willingly take that Jew MRNA therapy injection.
I think the Johnson and Johnson one isn’t an mrna vaccine.
You have the mainstream prescribed views. You have 2 million karma on reddit. You're a genius with a Ph.D in women's studies, and a hotshot scientist in the field. You're a self-admitted feminist. So how are you a bachelor in your 40s?
Jfl thinking wkmen give af about your ideology. It’s all about looks buddy boyo. Although leftist beliefs can help you infiltrate and rapemax like weinstein did.

It's called sarcasm, Pajeet.
I’m not a curry, but okay lol. Maybe you read the chudurbudur post about all incels being curries.

:feelswhat:

What is even going on in your deranged tranny head?

I had to take my mother to the hospital when she broke her toe, and again to get the boot off. There were no piles of corpses, or any frantic tiktok nurses flying about. Because the virus is fake and gay.

If you went to the hospital you won't see any piles of corpses either. Maybe for an excuse to visit you can trip while stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart and get some work man's comp as a bonus.

It's called sarcasm, Pajeet.
Lolololpl you trust them for a toe but you don't trust them with the virus?

How fucking stupid are you?

How are those two things even comparable? :feelstastyman:

I would trust a doctor to set a broken bone and put a cast on, I wouldn't trust them to prescribe me SSRIs or addictive painkillers where they get kickbacks from major pharmaceutical companies. And I wouldn't trust them to jab me with a shady vaccine for a fake and gay virus, no.

You're almost as good at debate as the posters on IT. Sure you're not from there? "AdvocateDoogy" is that you?
Because you trust them for one thing and not the other?

That's just stupid logic.

You're getting kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies, you inject innocent people with harmful chemicals, but will you fix my mom's toe?

The agony of your stupidity must be astounding to anyone you talk to.

That's why I love people who deny science while they yell at me on the thing science gave us.

The stupid it burns.

I don't care about your retarded vaccine

Why is everyone here trying to get me to take it??? Is this some pysc op?