Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seeing cucked/whiteknight comments here makes me really sad and despondent ngl

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This site is basically bottom 0,001% cuckdom on the internet, but you still see the occasional cucked/whiteknight comment.

It's truly over for men. No wonder modern men allowed things to get this bad. Sometimes, when I go to mainstream forums, I'm taken aback by the levels of cuckoldry and whiteknighting tbh. It's simply insane.

Like the guy masturbating to the thought of Chad banging his oneitis

Pepesightsoyboy

NO WHITEKNIGHTS ALLOWED

Last edited:
Show me, show me, show me!
Sorry, I know I probably got a lot of people curious, but better not. I don't want to start a fight and possibly violate the "no persecution" rule. It's a lot of different ones, also, not a single one.

Like the guy masturbating to the thought of Chad banging his oneitis
That's sad as fuck tbh, but at least he's being a cuck "privately" so to speak. I've seen worse stuff here.

Imposing your cuckdom and/or degeneration onto others is much worse than being a cuck or degenerate privately IMO.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

The requested page could not be found.
Changed image
Stopsimping

(as simping isn't the same as whiteknighting)

This site is basically bottom 0,001% cuckdom on the internet, but you still see the occasional cucked/whiteknight comment.

It's truly over for men. No wonder modern men allowed things to get this bad. Sometimes, when I go to mainstream forums, I'm taken aback by the levels of cuckoldry and whiteknighting tbh. It's simply insane.

men cucking on social media is sad but life will teach them and then it will be too late

I hate the anti lolicon users tbh.

>cuck
Buzzword.

tbh same

I come here as a refuge to vent and I see my safespace been destroyed

I hate the anti lolicon users tbh.
That's a good one, some men actually think drawn characters deserve more rights than their fellow men. Just think about it seriously for a minute.

>cuck
Buzzword.
I used it as an umbrella term. People who think feminism is good because it promotes eugenics or whatever (these are not only cucked but morons), people who support fellow men getting jailed because of thought laws and feminist laws, people who exempt females from accountability but at the same time think they should be free to work, vote, have positions of power, etc. These kinds of things.

There are many cucktears infiltrators on this site, shit, even in this thread, you only need a two digit IQ to see who it is. Always getting butthurt at blackpill sources, always complaining that incels don't help each other, as if it's possible one social retarded help other social retarded through the internet. Mods need to watch this better instead of banning legit incels for inoffensive shitposting, a lot of good users are gone because of that and the bluepilled cucks saying bullshit like IT are still here.

Can you think of 3 sites less cucked than this one?

Saidit's incel community, truecels.org (now gone) and any good community with more virgins and less braggers/less tallcel haters.

Saidit's incel community, truecels.org (now gone) and any good community with more virgins and less braggers/less tallcel haters.
Good one tbh. There's also RGIF, I don't know if it's still up. And maybe some Onion network forums as well, but that's about it.

Whiteknights banned on sight :woke:
Whiteknight banned on sight :woke:

i remember i rated some model 3.5/10 and everybody on here got furious with me.

True. There are a couple of annoying whiteknights cucks here tbh.

There are many cucktears infiltrators on this site, shit, even in this thread, you only need a two digit IQ to see who it is. Always getting butthurt at blackpill sources, always complaining that incels don't help each other, as if it's possible one social retarded help other social retarded through the internet. Mods need to watch this better instead of banning legit incels for inoffensive shitposting, a lot of good users are gone because of that and the bluepilled cucks saying bullshit like IT are still here.

Maybe, I find this guy annoying:
>cuck
Buzzword.

im curious..what post was cucked or white kinghiing?
Havent seen those in a while on here except by the occasional new memeber.

Then be cautious about throwing that word ''cuck'' around too often.
For example, I have zero desire to ''rape'' or physically assault a roastie, nor would I even be satisfied doing such a thing.
A lot of people would call me ''cuck'' because of that. Same goes with being attracted to JB ( i dont mind those who are) but im not.
Some people here would call me abnormal,etc. I also paid a few times for sex and a lot of incels here would call me a cuck or a betabuxx for that.

Aside the fact that we're all on the low end of the genetic pool and looks scale, all Incels, parting from the same issue (rejections from women) have different needs and different visions on reality an the blackpill. Because of that, ideas and philosophies cannot always be agreed by everyone here and that's okay; this is an Incel forum after all, not a cult.