Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schools toilets should be packed with security guards and janitors keeping it clean and jerking off in the restrooms should be allowed.

B

BrutalandHard

Greycel
I also think that there should be rooms with comfortable beds assigned to each student or they should be able to work from home. There are certainly good things about covid; I know the businesses going are suifuel for rich people and other people with jobs, but especially when it comes to schools, it gave students free time and a little less influence over them: No uniforms needed to be worn everyday, no more stale food in lunch boxes, no more kids stealing money from you exploiting you, no more physical bullying, no more showing your face for normies to laugh at it, etc.

There was also time to jerk off keeping the camera off, that was awesome. You can't concentrate properly if you're sex starved

I am a master procrastinator, I get what I need to get done on most days but even i find myself falling into a rut of doing nothing every once in a while

Over the years I've figured out a kind of formula for incel males to get what they need to get done and not procrastinate and laze around all day

Here are the steps:

1. MASTURBATE (YOUR YEARNING FOR SEXUAL SATISFACTION IS AT THE ROOT OF ALL OF YOUR FEELINGS OF LONELINESS & DEPRESSION)

Yes, the first step really is that simple, I've noticed that when I am trying to focus and study something or complete a task, my mind would drift off into thinking about NON-SEXUAL things and I'd get distracted, or I'll load up a quick youtube video to take a random break that lasts hours instead of minutes, or some other kind of distraction like that

I'm sure this has happened to a lot of us, and that sequence of events GIVES YOU THE ILLUSION that it isn't sex on your mind, BUT IT ACTUALLY IS ABOUT SEX

This thread here is relevant for the copers who don't get it:
Yes your loneliness is in fact directly connected to your libido even when you feel lonely after masturbating, its because sex is also psychological

If you didn't have a libido you would not care about being affectionate or intimate WITH SPECIFICALLY WOMEN

If "loneliness" itself was really your issue you could just get a pet dog or cat to fill the void, but it isn't, your brain is internalizing your sexual yearning FOR WOMEN, that's why you want to be affectionate and intimate WITH WOMEN (the loneliness you feel is directly connected to your sexual attraction for women)

Once I masturbate all of a sudden I can focus on what I have to do, AND ITS EFFORTLESS

Your mind is racing and thinking about all these different things and looking for distractions BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT SEX

You are trying not to feel "lonely" and "depressed", your mind is looking for a distraction from your reality

This is why all this NoFap nonsense is garbage, your libido is something you just have to deal with and "get out of the way" if you want to focus on your daily tasks without distraction. You cannot ignore or avoid it because it will fuck with you

Heck even me making this thread right now is me distracting myself from sex :feelskek:, I haven't masturbated for the day yet so I haven't gotten to my studies, so this is a very meta experience right now (self awareness is very important)

DO NOT OVER DO IT

IF YOU HAVE THE FREE TIME & ENERGY TO DO IT 3+ TIMES A DAY THEN YOU AREN'T WORKING ON SHIT :feelskek:
This should totally be legal; how are students gonna wake up free their minds without sex?

This is something that needs to come into play and men aren't supposed to be looked down upon just because their needs aren't met; delusional nofap copers think otherwise.

JoinedMay 12, 2023

I also think that there should be rooms with comfortable beds assigned to each student or they should be able to work from home. There are certainly good things about covid; I know the businesses going are suifuel for rich people and other people with jobs, but especially when it comes to schools, it gave students free time and a little less influence over them: No uniforms needed to be worn everyday, no more stale food in lunch boxes, no more kids stealing money from you exploiting you, no more physical bullying, no more showing your face for normies to laugh at it, etc.

There was also time to jerk off keeping the camera off, that was awesome. You can't concentrate properly if you're sex starved

This should totally be legal; how are students gonna wake up free their minds without sex?

This is something that needs to come into play and men aren't supposed to be looked down upon just because their needs aren't met; delusional nofap copers think otherwise.
ok GrAY.

over

Honestly the best option for legitimately deformed truecel teens is attending some sort of online private school. No nogs, no white prettyboys, no foids, no bullies, no chances for basically everyone you interact with to automatically form an opinion of you based off of your appearance. Depressing, but the best way if you want to STEMmaxx. :feelsjuice:

Each mutt kid should be gifted an AR-15 that they can carry openly in the schools.

Honestly the best option for legitimately deformed truecel teens is attending some sort of online private school. No nogs, no white prettyboys, no foids, no bullies, no chances for basically everyone you interact with to automatically form an opinion of you based off of your appearance. Depressing, but the best way if you want to STEMmaxx. :feelsjuice:
There are no slayers in private schools?

Stemmaxxing doesn't pay out that well, my dream life would be an incel youtuber talking hard truths about the manosphere and blackpill, that way I can truly live true to myself and not contribute to the entirety of humanity and only to subhumans, that way it would be much more rewarding I want to live true to myself my desires my needs my wants...

I'm already dropping law, or thinking about it, I also know very well stem won't do shit. The stem bullshit is just some test with no answers; it just tests your fucking memory over and over again until your mind is filled up with things that don't fucking matter and they strip you off anything of actual substance in your mind like how to commit crimes get money, get sex, etc. you are thrown back as far as possible into a pit of despair where later on in your fucking 50s you realize how the world ACTUALLY WORKS.

There are no slayers in private schools?

Stemmaxxing doesn't pay out that well, my dream life would be an incel youtuber talking hard truths about the manosphere and blackpill, that way I can truly live true to myself and not contribute to the entirety of humanity and only to subhumans, that way it would be much more rewarding I want to live true to myself my desires my needs my wants...

I'm already dropping law, or thinking about it, I also know very well stem won't do shit. The stem bullshit is just some test with no answers; it just tests your fucking memory over and over again until your mind is filled up with things that don't fucking matter and they strip you off anything of actual substance in your mind like how to commit crimes get money, get sex, etc. you are thrown back as far as possible into a pit of despair where later on in your fucking 50s you realize how the world ACTUALLY WORKS.
I said online. :feelsjuice:

You sort of get that when you work in an office

You sort of get that when you work in an office
you mean you're allowed to jerk off?

if that's not the case the same applies for that they should be allowed in everyday workplace too there's literally nothing wrong

you mean you're allowed to jerk off?

if that's not the case the same applies for that they should be allowed in everyday workplace too there's literally nothing wrong
In the cubicles no one can see what you are doing and if you finish your work you can jerk off as much as you want

In the cubicles no one can see what you are doing and if you finish your work you can jerk off as much as you want
people can literally walk up on the side though

JFL this is one of the funniest threads I've read, imagine this was true and he lost his job, that would be brutal

people can literally walk up on the side though

JFL this is one of the funniest threads I've read, imagine this was true and he lost his job, that would be brutal

It doesn’t matter, it’s still allowed. I work in finance though, it’s a bit macho. It might be different somewhere else