Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Schizoposting Edition] What if Shannon Rose Bosanac Posts on Here?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Like the topic title says, What if Shannon Rose Bosanac posts on here? What if she hopes that by constantly mentioning herself, she'll get some simpcels to follow her on her social medias :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

who the fuck is she?

there;s something about foids with 3 names that make them more prone to stalking

@Intellau_Celistic exposed

it's no doubt the whore trying to get followers and attention on her Instagram from guys on here.
ngl my theory is kinda true. probably her or one of friends were like "what's a horrible height that makes me incel? i'll choose 5'3."

even after "he" was constantly told to stop by various users and was temp banned, he still does it.

@Intellau_Celistic won't touch this

I saw her, she just left 5 minutes ago, if you follow the breadcrumbs you might be able to catch her ! :feelsohh::feelsaww:

who the fuck is she?

A very vile woman. A(Memory?), B

it's no doubt the whore trying to get followers and attention on her Instagram from guys on here.

No, she has plenty of that already. I'm just framing her in a much different way from her male/female orbiters.

I'd love to provide more "unique" photos as evidence, but my percentage is a bit too high right now. And I think a full data log is a bit too much for this forum.

This site is truly a gift for an "irrelevant"(Her own words) ethnicel like myself.

Good. The entire purpose of her existence being known on this website is to serve as a lesson for naive incels.
You fucking cuck she lives rent free in your head and you talk about her on every second post of yours like she means the world to you

You fucking cuck she lives rent free in your head and you talk about her on every second post of yours like she means the world to you

This. Stop going full autist over some dumb amerimutt foid
He has 8 pages of posts with the word “oneitis” in them. You can search this up if you want to confirm

@Intellau_Celistic would bend over backwards for shannon if she wanted to peg him up the ass

Give the poor lad a break

He has 8 pages of posts with the word “oneitis” in them. You can search this up if you want to confirm

@Intellau_Celistic would bend over backwards for shannon if she wanted to peg him up the ass
Detectivecel2d once again coming in with some of the most brutal blackpils.

I'll stop, eventually. I've waited several years to denigrate this woman on the Internet.

It's psychological relief, fellow incel.

I'll be truthful with you: Over the years(eight), I've fantasized about that woman hundreds of times. Sexual and non-sexual.

This site is the "last resort" for relief available to me, given I am an undesirable aspie with obsessive tendencies.

Remember: We met in a psychiatric hospital.

Last edited:
eh, it's strange but if he wants to go on and on about the all-ugly almighty Shannon Rose Bosanac than fuck it
@Intellau_Celistic they have a point tho, you'll probably feel a lot better mentally if you work on getting her out of your head. I'd consider it

Nig can get doxxed if he hasn't already been jfl

Nig can get doxxed if he hasn't already been jfl
Obviously he wants her to see all the shit he posts about her on here otherwise he wouldn’t spam posts her with her irl full name and social media accounts + the full context of his relationship to her irl

If he genuinely doesn’t want/expect to be doxxed he is the single most retarded and autistic user on here
ngl my theory is kinda true. probably her or one of friends were like "what's a horrible height that makes me incel? i'll choose 5'3."

even after "he" was constantly told to stop by various users and was temp banned, he still does it.
Bro just drop it. if she breathes
I'll stop, eventually. I've waited several years to denigrate this woman on the Internet.

It's psychological relief, fellow incel.

I'll be truthful with you: Over the years(eight), I've fantasized about that woman hundreds of times. Sexual and non-sexual.

This site is the "last resort" for relief available to me, given I am an undesirable aspie with obsessive tendencies.

Remember: We met in a psychiatric hospital.
Imagine obsessively orbiting an obese balding tranny. Loling at how piperlossus still popularity mogs “her” and has more fans on this forum despite how hard u force the meme

Last edited:
i followed her on instragram but she didn't accept :feelskek:

even greycels know jfl :lul:
Probably an altaccountcel :feelsautistic:
eh, it's strange but if he wants to go on and on about the all-ugly almighty Shannon Rose Bosanac than fuck it
@Intellau_Celistic they have a point tho, you'll probably feel a lot better mentally if you work on getting her out of your head. I'd consider it
She's ugly as hell, only a schizocel could ever be attracted to such creatures :feelshaha::feelshaha: