Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel saw many homeless men with broken souls ..

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
nothing but pure rage and hatred were popping down my veins..
those men of course had their chance in their youth but STILL it's the faggot society that made them broke

our inceldom problems are no shit compared to those old homeless MEN. I've nothing but spit on this fag world filled with simps that donate whores for samll texts or nude while do no shit for their eldery.
this isn't virtue signaling we all anonymous here.

it's just anyone can become like those one day me or you.

THe worst thing is that you only see the "lucky" homeless men when walking outside. Most unlucky homeless men were kidnapped, tortured and murdered.

It's a gynocentric world

El Enemigo

This world will suck your bloody out if you let it.

Life is pain. You need to be lucky in this life. One unlucky thing can happen and fuck up the rest of your life

Women accrue enough revenue annually from 'hey look I have a vagina' economics to make every homeless person a king.

Women accrue enough revenue annually from 'hey look I have a vagina' economics to make every homeless person a king.

Forget about giving a homeless guy $10 so he can get a meal, women wouldn’t even piss on a homeless guy if he was on fire, meanwhile they’ll happily swallow all of cos chad’s piss and cum.

nothing but pure rage and hatred were popping down my veins..
those men of course had their chance in their youth but STILL it's the faggot society that made them broke

our inceldom problems are no shit compared to those old homeless MEN. I've nothing but spit on this fag world filled with simps that donate whores for samll texts or nude while do no shit for their eldery.
this isn't virtue signaling we all anonymous here.

it's just anyone can become like those one day me or you.
The Tits of a Fat Titted Slut ( like maria moore etc. ) are more Important then a Mans Life .

Man die left right and center , or starve , nobody gives a Shit . Pokimane gets simped on , some OF Whore lusted over by Simps .

lets not forget these new " VtUbErS .

I might get into drugs / selling , seeing how corrupt this World is .

The Tits of a Fat Titted Slut ( like maria moore etc. ) are more Important then a Mans Life .

Man die left right and center , or starve , nobody gives a Shit . Pokimane gets simped on , some OF Whore lusted over by Simps .

lets not forget these new " VtUbErS .

I might get into drugs / selling , seeing how corrupt this World is .
stay healthy away from those in last line bro. normalcattles would want us to be locked. they dedicate good time spreading false propaganda on how cool those bullshit are etc. that's not how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back