Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There Are Too Many Men In My Neighborhood

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bg1ays/there_are_too_many_men_in_my_neighborhood/

The apartment complex I live in houses mostly men. They're everywhere. They stand in hordes around the mailbox so when I want to check MY mail, I wait until 2AM to avoid them

Every time I open the door I see them move their curtains watching what I'm doing. When I take the trash, they're congregating by the bins and yelling "hello's" in the way men do to intimidate women. It's like a game of which man's comments I'll respond to.

When I'm in my car driving up they stare. They stare so fucking much it grinds my gears. I was outside watering plants when a guy across the way comes out of his apartment to just stare at me. Like wtf?

I'm scared to run in the mornings because they roam at all hours of the day yelling, screaming, etc. Some are homeless, others not. There's obsviously nothing wrong with being homeless, but as a single woman in her twenties, I'm not taking chances.

I understand that men exist everywhere and I can't control where they are, but for fucks sake I want peace!

Sub-8 men merely existing is offensive to foids :feelskek:

>They stand around in hordes

are these curries? they do that

ignorepilled foid

they're congregating by the bins and yelling "hello's" in the way men do to intimidate women
Damn. I've been doing it wrong. I guess I should say "hello" to foids....

regularly stand around for hours by trash cans - you dumb piece of shit? Like are they charging the city or what?
what if it's not in america, you stupid nigger?
>inb4 20% please refrain from harassing other users

Foid is upset as bunch of lads are not simping and treating her with free dinner in Michelin restaurant

what if it's not in america, you stupid nigger?
>inb4 20% please refrain from harassing other users
Little retard nigger :feelstastyman: - reddit is majority AMERICAN.

The fuck are you so retarded for?

Little retard nigger :feelstastyman: - reddit is majority AMERICAN.

The fuck are you so retarded for?
I SAW ONE FUCKING VIDEO, ONE, SOME STUPID WHORE WAS IN INDIA, THERE WERE A FUCK TON OF CURRIES STARING AT HER, I'M SORRY I MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE, FAGGOT!

I SAW ONE FUCKING VIDEO, ONE, SOME STUPID WHORE WAS IN INDIA, THERE WERE A FUCK TON OF CURRIES STARING AT HER, I'M SORRY I MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE, FAGGOT!
This is Holy Mega Retard Energy. :feelskek:

Relax, little nigger. I don't actually care about you in whatever non-American 3rd world shithole you live in.

I'm a typical high-wealth curry in America, living in a luxury high rise condo in Miami. You saying shit isn't going to change that. So just fucking RLEAX before you die of an aneurysm in a place where there's no advanced medicine.:feelsYall:

This is Holy Mega Retard Energy. :feelskek:

IncelGolem

Officer​

★★★★
JoinedMay 24, 2018Posts851
Relax, little nigger. I don't actually care about you in whatever non-American 3rd world shithole you live in.
i'm in america
I'm a typical high-income curry in America, living in a luxury high rise condo in Miami. You saying shit isn't going to change that. So just fucking RLEAX before you die of an aneurysm in a place where there's no advanced medicine.
dnr

There's lots of curries from curryland on reddit.
Trust me - if that TwoX cunt was indian she would have said so - they love to pile on with anti-curry-men shit.

You know I'm 100% right.

Trust me - if that TwoX cunt was indian she would have said so - they love to pile on with anti-curry-men shit.

You know I'm 100% right.
the soy mods would have deleted the post cause muh racism

>inb4 little nigger retarded piece of shit :feelstastyman:

the soy mods would have deleted the post cause muh racism

>inb4 little nigger retarded piece of shit :feelstastyman:
TwoX mods?

I get you don't like me for my race, little poor nig - but be real.

yes

i'm white, not a nigger
If you think majority American foids (e.g. TwoX) are actively trying to protect Indian men - you are dented in the brain pretty badly.

I did a quick query search w/ this script if you want to try it with different keywords - indian was above black, hispanic and asian. And as far as I could see it was all negative. And yet Indians (under Asians) have the lowest violent and sexual crime rates in the U.S according to FBI crime statistics.

The idea that the highest median income group regularly rapes and hangs around trash cans - and that white foids protect them - is ridiculous. But data and facts isn't going to change your opinion. That's why I just need to fuck with you eternally from now on.

yes

i'm white, not a nigger
If you think majority American foids (e.g. TwoX) are actively trying to protect Indian men - you are dented in the brain pretty badly.

I did a quick query search w/ this script if you want to try it with different keywords - indian was above black, hispanic and asian. And as far as I could see it was all negative. And yet Indians (under Asians) have the lowest violent and sexual crime rates in the U.S according to FBI crime statistics.

The idea that the highest median income group regularly rapes and hangs around trash cans - and that white foids protect them - is ridiculous. But data and facts isn't going to change your opinion. That's why I just need to fuck with you eternally from now on.
Just kiss you two

But data and facts isn't going to change your opinion.
i'm sorry i made a generalized thought from a STUPID FUCKING VIDEO that depicts CURRIES, STARING AT A FOID. CAN YOU ACCEPT THAT I MADE A MISTAKE, OR ARE YOU TOO RETARDED?

never said they tried to, i think the dent's in your brain

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
You need to hold a thought in your head for >5 minutes brocel.

First, I said that twoX likes to "pile on with anti-curry-men shit", then you said "the soy mods would have deleted the post cause muh racism".

I even asked if you meant Twox mods and you said "Yes".

Now you say you "never said they tried to" excuse curry men.

The fuck?:feelstastyman:

You need to hold a thought in your head for >5 minutes brocel.

First, I said that twoX likes to "pile on with anti-curry-men shit", then you said "the soy mods would have deleted the post cause muh racism".

I even asked if you meant Twox mods and you said "Yes".

Now you say you "never said they tried to" excuse curry men.

The fuck?:feelstastyman:

Rowdy toilets aren't entitled to peace and quiet.

Imminent gangrape for this toilet