Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ryo is holding some serious black pills back, I can feel it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Over 30
- Missing teeth, says he wears dentures
- Has long face, which is worse than balding or being oldcel

he's like the Super Saiyan God Instinct level of incels

Ryo is the most fucked up guy in life on this forum man X_X

He is also wageslave... i cant understand how he keeps living, if i were on his place i already would've roped :/

He's also missing the head of his penis.

Ryo is the most fucked up guy in life on this forum man X_X

He is also wageslave... i cant understand how he keeps living, if i were on his place i already would've roped :/

this guy makes me want to cry

it's easy to laugh at some 18 year old retard but a grown ass man being here is sad

He is a god, I'm sure most of us would have offed ourselves if we were in his shoes.

Never kill yourself Ryo, i would be devastated if you did and would never visit this forum again.

damn I would have probably roped if i woke up as ryo,

He's also bald.

I'm not bald. I use finasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo and oral spironolactone (T blocker) to prevent going bald though. Been on finasteride and minoxidil for over a decade, and spitonolactone for almost 2 years.

My hairline is somewhere in the NW2.5 to 3 range and I style it carefully to hide it. If it's combed just right it doesn't look like a combover and nobody would be able to tell.

I started losing my hair at 16 or 17 though. Had I never got on any hair loss meds I would be NW7 by now. Thankfully, I started finasteride and minoxidil somewhat early on (age 20).

If I was truly bald I'd rope.

I'm not bald. I use finasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo and oral spironolactone (T blocker) to prevent going bald though. Been on finasteride and minoxidil for over a decade, and spitonolactone for almost 2 years.

My hairline is somewhere in the NW2.5 to 3 range and I style it carefully to hide it. If it's combed just right it doesn't look like a combover and nobody would be able to tell.

I started losing my hair at 16 or 17 though. Had I never got on any hair loss meds I would be NW7 by now. Thankfully, I started finasteride and minoxidil somewhat early on (age 20).

If I was truly bald I'd rope.
That's good for you man, i'm happy that treatments works for you. You don't deserve to go bald at all.

we love you ryo
All of us love Ryo, he's the only reason i've not left this forum yet. Best mod ever.
he's like the Super Saiyan God Instinct level of incels

Thanks guys. It actually means a lot to me that there's a community that not only accepts me but embraces me for being who I truly am.

Now with that said, it seems like some have the impression that I'm the ultimate incel...so I feel like I should disclose a few things...some of which have gotten me called a fakecel on here (and /r/incels) in the past:

- I'm 6 foot 1
- I have fair skin and am white(passing)
- I have enough hair (thanks to all the drugs I'm on for it) to make it look like I have a full head of hair if it's styled right
- I'm KHV but not KHHV (I have been hugged before)
- I'm (probably) not legit autistic

I'm not saying any of this to brag, just for full disclosure. So for the "tallcels are volcels" "whites can't be incel" "just be NT" and "just be low inhib" crowds....I'm not your guy.

Thanks guys. It actually means a lot to me that there's a community that not only accepts me but embraces me for being who I truly am.

Now with that said, it seems like some have the impression that I'm the ultimate incel...so I feel like I should disclose a few things...some of which have gotten me called a fakecel on here (and /r/incels) in the past:

- I'm 6 foot 1
- I have enough hair (thanks to all the drugs I'm on for it) to make it look like I have a full head of hair if it's styled right

I'm not saying any of this to brag, just for full disclosure. So for the "tallcels are volcels" "whites can't be incel" "just be NT" and "just be low inhib" crowds....I'm not your guy.
You have some good traits like every person here, but you're still a truecel. Good to know that you're not doomed in the height and race department because they're brutal. I hope you'll advance your coping mechanisims and keep on living because this forum would be devastated if you're gone.

"B-BUT HES WHITE, WHITES CANT BE INCEL, HES A FAKECEL!!!"

JFL

Legit, he's been on fire recently.

- I'm 6 foot 1

Yeah. Tall white rule only works for people with 4+ faces.

- I'm 6 foot 1

>I'm 6 foot 1

fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back