Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian sex god and end of bluepilled delusions ( gymcelling copers on suicide watch ).

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you want to be popular with women and have unlimited sex, you don't need to shower often ( he showered rarely ), have a good grooming ( he had decayed teeth ), be a gentleman ( he treated females like worthless objects ) and even be a prettyboy with 6 pack abs.
I'm talking about Rasputin, admired and worshipped by many females. In order to be a sexual giant, you only need one trait - big dick.
Supposed Rasputin's penis.

Penis museum iceland 2011 4 20 1

He himself wasn't a prettyboy.

250px Rasputin pt

mogggggggggsssssss me
my dick has shrinked tho

I have bigger and longer one, the only difference I rot at room while he was fucking the kings wife

Height and size is everything, foids love huge men who can toss them and fk them around, never began for manlets and dicklets. face comes after you pass the height threshold.

Why would they mummify his dick? jfl :lul:

I remember in middle school "hacking" into a friend's Facebook account and posting that same picture several times good old days :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf did i just watch

As a native Russian I must tell you guys that it’s a falsification (fake). Scientists weren’t able to recognize its origin cause this cock was lack (they didn’t find it at all) of Rasputin’s genetical material. Yes, this dick is huge enough to satisfy every single deepest pussy (literally to destroy it) but unfortunately it’s not Rasputins one.

Yeah he was 6"4. Like Casanova. Like any guy who slayed ever

tallfag Charisma cult game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back