Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Results of the Knox College Creepiness Study [PUAs on suicide watch]

Women think you are creepy if you're ugly and try to interact with or around them confidently. Obvious for blackpillers, not for bluepillers who preach about the "personality" meme in the face of overwhelming evidence of lookism.
Women cannot fathom an ugly guy being confident, what they can't grasp confuses them and they hate it hence only a man that is goodlooking can be confident in their eyes, ugly confident guy=cocky and arrogant.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I almost clean out the list for creepy behavior and looks.

I theorize that women's hypergamy actually has a failsafe mechanism where eventually it excludes so many males that the few remaining GigaChad's lack the resources and literal manpower to maintain the fiefdom.

Consider this image:
View attachment 30728

Steadily, there are ever fewer men willing to risk their lives maintaining this fantasy land that women live in. Meanwhile, the number of disenfranchised men that these armed guards are employed by governments to defend against grow everyday. The vast majority of men will never be genuine threat, but many of them will lose their will to defend these women who will come to view them as worthless trash given enough time.

I imagine as society continues to degenerate combined with natural disasters from climate change will severely limit the government's ability to project it's power into every aspect of our lives. As women run out of sources for proxy violence on their behalf, they will be forced to adopting more agreeable behavior towards all men and will become less hypergamous as the potential cost of failing to trade up will be much scarier.
i like your posts alot. keep it up

It never began for introvertcels

I have known this from the jump

Also - Creepy is just you being ugly. In other news, water is wet
Good post

Creepy is ugly

Good looking but weird is not creepy

I exhibit all these signs. women are just retarded. I'm gonna be on a roundtable on Sharia discussion soon (including a woman, lol, who wants "secular Sharia"). hopefully these roundtable discussions make headway, because women need to be told where their place is, because they can't see it without male guidance. if women have a general problem with this, we are doomed. anti-autism is pro-feminist, and the two can't co-exist, cupcake.
This pisses me off. Many times, women have seen me as creepy and talked behind my back when I had no intention of offending them. They have made my life a living hell all because they can't move beyond their so called "hard wired survival instincts". Foids let their instincts control who they are, just as ER predicted.

happened to me as well. physical punishment is in order. gossipping is a sin.

Rape in 2018: Sex with a sub8

Rape in 2024: BEING a sub8

Fucking yes dude.

This study is 150% rage fuel. And notice how most of the participants are stupid foids. I don't collect body parts and I think even we might see that as creepy but some of this shit blows me away.

So if you're not in highly paid STEM profession there's a higher chance you'd be labeled as creepy. If you don't look them in the eyes or not you're creepy (except Chad of course). Asking about them is creepy. I mean WTF man. It's like you're fucked without even trying.

Pure rage fuel. That's all it is.

It never began for low IQ redpillers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back