Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russia now has bootleg fake McDonald's XD

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Since the real one has left due to the war in Ukraine they've decided to continue the franchise only as a bootleg version of it lmao.. dame.

This war has been brutal to russia tbh more ropefuel for slavcells can't even eat mactendies :feelshaha:

Makes sense. They probably have all the real foodstuffs just sitting there. Better to just marker over the logo than let it go to waste

Makes sense. They probably have all the real foodstuffs just sitting there. Better to just marker over the logo than let it go to waste
It'll keep them going for a while. But eventually they'll run out of things like coke soda, official McDonald's sauces and McDonald's buns etc.

After that it's bound to go down in quality. But for now yeah they can keep it going without people noticing the difference.

Over for russian Mcdonaldscels

Shit now I fell down Russia mcdonalds rabbithole

It'll keep them going for a while. But eventually they'll run out of things like coke soda, official McDonald's sauces and McDonald's buns etc.

After that it's bound to go down in quality. But for now yeah they can keep it going without people noticing the difference.
McDonalds is poison anyway, it is a good thing to get rid off.
I eat it only reluctantly sometimes for convenience