Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rune magic maxxing

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I heard a story of one ugly incel, who tried rune magic maxxing.

He drawed a rune on his hand that should make him look attractive for foids, and he rode a bus, and suddenly, a stacy smiled to him, even thought he was subhuman.

Has anyone tried rune magic maxxing?

Delusionmaxxing*

main-qimg-1150f6bae71a4ed81b614ea0be7b67ce
You mean like this?

I don't doubt it OP. Stuff like this actually works, but my advice is to stay away from magic and other occult stuff like this, as you will pay in the future believe me 1532%. You might get ahead with witchcraft, magic, hexes BUUUT at the end of the day, it will fire back hard on you. I have witnessed it happen to someone.

I don't doubt it OP. Stuff like this actually works, but my advice is to stay away from magic and other occult stuff like this, as you will pay in the future believe me 1532%. You might get ahead with witchcraft, magic, hexes BUUUT at the end of the day, it will fire back hard on you. I have witnessed it happen to someone.
Shit. Are they ok now? And what they tried to do? How did it go?

Untitled

Yes magic resist shard in runes is very useful when laning against AP champs, I never maxx it though it's ovERkill

Just think about that for a second. If you have to resort to "rune magic maxxing" in an attempt to get what Chad is naturally entitled to, then it nevER fucking began. While you are coping with "rune magic", Chad is slaying prime jb left and right.

Last edited:
What exactly happened?

what did you witness? you have to be really stubborn to piss the spirits off. Or maybe he was getting hexxed himself lmao. It happens.

Last edited:
Just go to hippy crystal shops and it may attract foids

No magick for your face. I mean imagine believing in God or magick as incel.