Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rule Addition: Users 17 and under are no longer allowed, current users grandfathered in

While those under 18 can definitely be incel-tier, especially those KHHV friendless sub 5s in full knowledge of their genetic curse, letting them on here just deteriorates the forum culture what with random trolling, oneitis-posting, and the general redpill-type retardation you'd expect from a 15 year old; if they're truly truecels, they can wait until 18... :feelsjuice:

I'd be fine with a restriction of around 16, but it's not like most can't just LARP and make up lies about being adult-aged, which is also concerning; it might still have negative effects, though, as potential determined youngcels don't even talk about real-life experiences. :feelshehe:
The low quality post argument is true, graycel youngcels definitely say some retarded shit. Although let's be honest, if someone's gonna shitpost at 15, they're probably going to shitpost at 18 too.

I was playing games
when phone ring

Kids.is died

No

18 years

joined the night ukraine got invaded and became 18 mid may, always ahead of the curve

no more oneitis fags talking how they touched her arms,legs

Lifefuel for @BlackPilledNeet

Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.
Too lenient.

I would suggest 25 and older tbh

We have 20 year-old nutters claiming to be oldcels now ffs

Last edited:
Too lenient.

I would suggest 25 and older tbh

We have 20 year-old nutters claiming to be oldcels now ffs
20 is definitely not oldcel. 25 definitely is the lower limit. 30 or so is the acceptable limit to be considered an "oldcel". 25 as a rule though seems a bit far. /r/incels had their limit as 21. Which I would say is a good age but I don't think we should be too stringent. This is a new rule, one i've been wanting to see for a while. It's a uniform age too.

20 year olds I'd say can definitely be struggling with inceldom by that age. Some will get laid, others wont. But by 20 sure, you can certainly know if there's an issue at hand. Though it's on the lower end and i'd still encourage them to try what they can, looksmaxx if possible etc. This site is for incels, not just so called "truecels". So some leniency should be allowed for those experiencing a life of rejection. Some incels will "ascend" someday, many others wont. But the space exists for those of us who are currently facing an existence of shit.

Based. I like this decision. Not because I think it’s wrong to be grooming defeatism into under 18s who potentially still have a chance. But because these underage faggots are fucking insufferable to be around. I think this will increase the quality of the forum tremendously

I don't like this change honestly, the vast majority of incels know they are incels when teens start having sex and they don't get any. Basically at around 14 years old. I definitely knew I was an incel then.
this

Also is it just me, or did the thing at the top of the forum get changed from “involuntary celibate” to “incel forum”? :feelshehe:

@Master

I would go a step further and make it 21. That's the age in which you know if you'll be incel for most, if not all of your life. 18 is still too young because you can social circle max and work on your looks too.

I don't like this change honestly, the vast majority of incels know they are incels when teens start having sex and they don't get any. Basically at around 14 years old. I definitely knew I was an incel then.
That's a bias tbh. A lot of guys at those ages of course will be frustrated if they aren't getting anywhere yet. But at that age it's common. At that time, only the super hot/statusmaxxed, and bullies etc are getting laid. It can certainly lead to feeling left out. Most guys go through that phase tbh. While actual incels also go through that, don't forget that many people at that age, alongside future incels, will ascend and become accepted. Many, once puberty has ended will look better, and likely have more status, they will also be out of school and their true potential will be tested.

Of course there's many incels that do know, and everyone else knows, likely wont be ever accepted, but we don't vet people like that and we never will. We do with what we can tbh. No need to ask for ID's or have our own biased rating system. Gatekeeping that hard is just a no go. Fact is a lot of guys who are 14 think things are bad for them, but end up going through their puberty, in such wildly developmental and changefilled years. Many will make it. They can still view the site, they can still access other places and access resources. But this site is a space for incels. Not a load of mid teen guys who dont even know their potential yet.

They are free to join back if things don't work out in some years. But it would be a disservice to them to allow them to just spend their time "rotting" on here, when they really havent had the time to try, or experience enough to be in a position to be a non-incel. They shouldn't be here, they should be making the most of those years. Outliers such as disfigured and severely disabled people are going to be rare, so the rule exists not to exclude them. But to prevent regular normies who are akin to a person going through a "dry spell", from joining and talking shit to people they'll never be able to relate too.

@Master

I would go a step further and make it 21. That's the age in which you know if you'll be incel for most, if not all of your life. 18 is still too young because you can social circle max and work on your looks too.
See my replies. I gave my take on this. Might be noteworthy?

It's the only way they'd ever be grandfather's.

Based rule!

Even early 20s are a bit doomers too soon, real pain and suffering starts at 30.

[L I F E F U E L]

Based rule!

Even early 20s are a bit doomers too soon, real pain and suffering starts at 30.
Don't start with that bullshit. I'm already almost homeless at 22. Autistic and midget.

18 and under or under 18, which is it?

I don't think this will change anything tbh, people are just gonna lie about their age on the application. It's not like we can verify them.
From the way they act it can be monitored

Good decision.
Minors are always a liability. If god forbid, a minor idiot member would go ER, all of us would be haunted by the FBI like rabbits. I'm here for fun, not to get myself in troubles.

I'm not supporting including minors but anyone saying it's bad for them because "they might get bullied" or it's "better for their mental health" you have to be kidding me; meeting new people and getting educated on how the world works is beneficial for everyone; you're just filtering out the truth from them.

I agree though that there'll be potential with a lot of young guys.

I also don't agree that their mental health destroying is a bad thing; as more and more kids get sexually frustrated this will turn from a you problem to a societal problem on a mass scale.

This is a good rule but I doubt an adult would like saying "it's over" over and over again on a website with so much time to waste; it's better for young people to learn the rules of the game early on, but even though I'm talking about the blackpill; I feel like on this incel forum alone there has been way too many threads that completely changed how I view the world.

Everyone needs to understand the blackpill; not everyone needs an incel forum but there are way too many blackpill threads on this forum I think more and more young people should view

I don't agree with this decision, but I don't really care that much because I'm in my mid-20s so it doesn't really affect me.

But it always makes me happy to see teenage boys realize the truth about the feministic, vaginocentric system we live under.

This what I always wanted in this community.

Let's faurking gooooo

Also you should edit the title to 17 and under because it confuses people thinking 18 year olds can't be here anymore

That's rather idiotic tbh. Maybe if you're a complete sperg all throughout your teen years (no friends shunned, and bullied), but the vast majority of teen guys that didn't get lucky in school aren't like that.

It's really only Chads and Tyrone that fucks and dates several girls during middle and senior highschool. The rest are just average dude's that got lucky and found a niche girl that liked the guy and put out.

You don't know you're truly fucked until around and after college age. Assuming you've tried everything at that point, then it's obvious at 21-23 that something is seriously wrong with you for not even getting 1 woman to fuck you.

In my opinion. It's better to never read or participate in anything blackpill related and basically stay bluepill until about 23 years old. You'll know at that point if you've tried as much as you could.

That's rather idiotic tbh. Maybe if you're a complete sperg all throughout your teen years (no friends shunned, and bullied), but the vast majority of teen guys that didn't get lucky in school aren't like that.

It's really only Chads and Tyrone that fucks and dates several girls during middle and senior highschool. The rest are just average dude's that got lucky and found a niche girl that liked the guy and put out.

You don't know you're truly fucked until around and after college age. Assuming you've tried everything at that point, then it's obvious at 21-23 that something is seriously wrong with you for not even getting 1 woman to fuck you.

In my opinion. It's better to never read or participate in anything blackpill related and basically stay bluepill until about 23 years old. You'll know at that point if you've tried as much as you could.
I don't know why everyone starts sounding like a bluepilled redditor when it comes to this. I said this before in this thread but subhuman genetics and autism do not care about your age.

At least make the argument that some other guys did that about 15 year olds being low quality shitposters or something. That at least makes sense.

Most people have sex and relationships and friends at 14-19. You know it's over if you're a khhhdfv at that age.

Most people have sex and relationships and friends at 14-19. You know it's over if you're a khhhdfv at that age.
At 14/13 I was already one of the few people in my class who never kissed. Teencels are trucels.

True incels have to be 18+, being younger and having not had sex is very common.

based most of these zoomerfags that lingered here are too pussy to risk getting rejected so they thought they're incel cuz stacy doesn't wanna suck their dick on sight jfl

I don't know why everyone starts sounding like a bluepilled redditor when it comes to this. I said this before in this thread but subhuman genetics and autism do not care about your age.

At least make the argument that some other guys did that about 15 year olds being low quality shitposters or something. That at least makes sense.
Being blackpilled is very bad for your mental health, especially if you're young and haven't tried your best to social circle max and looksmax. It can lead to you slipping into a deep suicidal depression. Bluepill isn't good either, but that dumb optimism serves to keep you alive and hope for the future, motivation to try your best at whatever in life. I just think younger guys and teens should try to avoid this community, until they've tried everything they could to escape inceldom.

Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.
Seems reasonable. :feelsjuice: :yes: