Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rotting has damaged my brain beyond repair

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
My IQ is on a steady decline I think.

Rotting away for years has damaged my brain.

My attention span is absolutely fucked.

Ill be reading a long post and I just start zoning out in the first 3rd of it.

I also dont understand certain words or questions the way they are asked.

I cant even argue my point much because I get destroyed quite often and am too brain damaged/lazy to even respond.

I lie to myself thinking im high IQ because I think deeper than most but that doesnt equal IQ.

I have done tests online (probably not accurate) and never scored below 115.

Highest was high 120s maybe 130 on one test.

I feel fucking braindead though.

Anyone else?

Any brain rotters here?

Tenor 2

My IQ has always been low and can only get lower from here on out according to scientific research.
So "beyond repair" is quite the understatement for me, ngl.

Last edited:
Same and there was nothing that I can do about it my brain was chad but my face wasn't and I had to LDAR straight and take it. It was among normies it was real chad shit. LDARing even rotted my face so my mother couldn't give me an open coffin at the funreal.

I feel like im gettting dumber by the second. I always thought I had a brain tumor since I've had cognitive decline in general for a bit now. Trouble remembering stuff that happened recently when I always had decent memory, also trouble arguing my position, less motivation to do shit, blanking out on tests which never used to happen. I even used to have uncontrollable emotional outbursts like crying for no reason which eventually stopped thank goodness.

You should've rot with books, etc.
Not only do you enjoy the LDARing but you also expand your knowledge.

Zoned out tbh dn rd

My IQ is on a steady decline I think.

Rotting away for years has damaged my brain.

My attention span is absolutely fucked.

Ill be reading a long post and I just start zoning out in the first 3rd of it.

I also dont understand certain words or questions the way they are asked.

I cant even argue my point much because I get destroyed quite often and am too brain damaged/lazy to even respond.

I lie to myself thinking im high IQ because I think deeper than most but that doesnt equal IQ.

I have done tests online (probably not accurate) and never scored below 115.

Highest was high 120s maybe 130 on one test.

I feel fucking braindead though.

Anyone else?

Any brain rotters here?

View attachment 252245
Ok GrAYcel

I feel like im gettting dumber by the second. I always thought I had a brain tumor since I've had cognitive decline in general for a bit now. Trouble remembering stuff that happened recently when I always had decent memory, also trouble arguing my position, less motivation to do shit, blanking out on tests which never used to happen. I even used to have uncontrollable emotional outbursts like crying for no reason which eventually stopped thank goodness.
fuck bro maybe i have a brain tumor too. Sounds exactly like me. I blank out in tests to or when trying to concentrate and I have all the other things you mention. I forget to turn the oven off and shit more now too. JFL. Soon ill start a fire by accident
Ok GrAYcel
getting kind of old now zzzzzzz maybe try contributing instead of acting superior you postmaxxing tryhard

fuck bro maybe i have a brain tumor too. Sounds exactly like me. I blank out in tests to or when trying to concentrate and I have all the other things you mention. I forget to turn the oven off and shit more now too. JFL. Soon ill start a fire by accident

getting kind of old now zzzzzzz maybe try contributing instead of acting superior you postmaxxing tryhard
Ok GrAYcel

Same and there was nothing that I can do about it my brain was chad but my face wasn't and I had to LDAR straight and take it. It was among normies it was real chad shit. LDARing even rotted my face so my mother couldn't give me an open coffin at the funreal.
unfortunately a chad brain doesnt get pucci. But looks dont matter though right? teeheehehee

That's an absurd statement to make unless you've put months into not living like a retard and dedicating yourself to mentally taxing work.

Same thing is happening to me

Stopped reading about here, "Ill be reading a long post" ngl. I'll leave the tab open, maybe I'll finish later, but probably not.

Im rotting inside