Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

Two cups, stirred and mixed.

The alternative to this is between eighteen months and four years in State prison in Illinois for (allegedly) sexting a fifteen year old girl. I have nothing. I have been a NEET my entire life. Shall I explain why to you?

Because my father thought it would be a terrific thing to kill himself weeks before I started Kindergarten. He didn't care how it effected me or my future. Not one shit was given. I hate doing this. I wanted so much to live. Fuck.

And then my mother, who had been in an "open relationship" with him, decided to marry the man they had been fucking around with. Which set my grandmother off. Who took it out on me and became verbally abusive. And instead of helping me develop, was concenerned about attacking my mother through me.

I hate this. I hate this whole thing. I don't even hate women. I hate this fucking idiotic, imbecilic, capitalist society.

honestly fuck the people tryna tell him to rope

OP what is your charge?

No, I'm here. Likely not for long though.

Not to be born is undoubtedly the best plan of all. Unfortunately, it is within no one's reach.

Why don't I commit suicide? Because I am as sick of death as I am of life.

Last edited:
Is there anything that could change your mind about committing suicide?

Is there anything that could change your mind about committing suicide?
It really is unfortunate the question "what would change your mind?" isn't asked as often as the question why? mostly utttered out of spite nowadays.

Last edited:
It really is unfortunate the question "what would change your mind?" isn't asked as often as the question why? mostly utttered out of spite nowadays.
I would argue both are valid questions, questioncels just gotta ask both

don't do it if your under 30,there is still some time to figure things out.

You have put so much tought into taking your life that you have never stopped to see how many people here (strangers to you) want you to live.

I understand i dont know whats going on but let me tell you that this is awful reading just how much you have detailed how your final days will go. I hope you pussy out and realize there is something more to life than what others think, take care friend.

Please don't do it op :(

I didn't do it. Yet. I almost certainly still will, but I'm stretching it out as much as I can.
I caught up with all the lore on the thread and i do believe you, you were actually gonna do it but i am glad you didnt go through with it. If you think about it, maybe it was a higher being that tried to stop you when you couldnt book a hotel or had no money in which to get an uber.

From what i can see it seems you got caught trying to hit up a teenager, sadly the way things are now thats the same as you raping a 4 year old. I would try to present your case in court and see what you get but frankly from what i have seen about prison is that child molesters (yes everyone gets lumped together by inmates if it has to do with a minor) are hated and targeted even killed. Maybe in your state they are not so militant but i know in certain places it may be worst than you slowly gasing yourself. If you do go to jail try and keep it hidden, say you are in for drugs and hope for the best.

But if they give you a long term just get a gun man, quick and painless. It aint worth it because once you are in the only way out is a mexican stabbing you.

The method I have chosen, sodium nitrite
The problem with SN is the vomiting. I already have SN bought and I couldn't go through with it because I the test strips I used to test my SN didn't change to the right color. Roping, although more painful than SN, is much more tried and tested. You can test it multiple times which isn't something you can do with SN, and the setup is also very simple. Just need a strong enough anchor point.

I Wonder If He pulled through

Why haven't you done it yet? What a failure.

Dunno. He's like that in all his vids.

I got a reprieve until late next month. I will rope then.
Don't kill yourself. Do you believe in the afterlife? It's real, you won't go to hell for suicide, but you'll become a ghost.

Why haven't you done it yet? What a failure.
Inceltear made the account to try to kill an incel JFL
@Leaving Hope if you rope remember that IT cucks will be happy while incel bros will be sad

Buy me a pizza before you rope boyo

Inceltear made the account to try to kill an incel JFL
@Leaving Hope if you rope remember that IT cucks will be happy while incel bros will be sad

I do care who's happy or sad.

A black guy died. Racists are happy! But he was a fundamentalist Christian. Atheist racists are happy and Christian racists are confused!

Going out the evening of the 27th/the morning of the 28th.

Normies want you to rope in silence. Go ER instead. Maybe don’t kill people but cause some other damage.

Normies want you to rope in silence. Go ER instead. Maybe don’t kill people but cause some other damage.
I don't have firearms or any way to access them, but I'm open to suggestions otherwise.

nope nope nope don’t rope don’t dope don’t mope just cope

He didn’t rope LOL

Last seen 56 minutes ago

Also, I will invite anyone on the forum who lives in the American Midwest to be there. You can join me if you choose, or you can watch. I'll be getting a room in my name, so nothing would be traced back to you.

Last edited:
Also, I will invite anyone on the forum who lives in the American Midwest to be there. You can join me if you choose, or you can watch.
Really ? How do we know u are not some type of honeypot ?

Will you begin roping?

I mean will you begin rotting your teeth

Y'all didn't read this guy's other posts tbh. I doubt he's FBI.