Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

Agecuckery destroying lives again

I'm going to smoke a cigarette, and then I'm doing it.

I don't know if I can fucking do it. God FUCKING dammit. God damn cock sucking son of a motherfucking BITCH.

I hate my life. I will never have anything close to the life I could have had, and yes, much of that is on me, but I developed oppositional defiant disorder or something like it when my grandmother started talking down to me because of what happened with my father.

I'm not in good health. I've laid around and smoked cigarettes all my life. You absolutely would do something similar given the circumstances.

Prison will undoubtedly make it worse.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that my mother allegedly has a $100,000 life insurance policy for me to collect. I could maybe, maybe, buy a tiny house and an online business with that -- except there are restrictions on Internet usage by sex offenders.

Last edited:
Ah the Struggle , See you tomorrow , Not everyone is able to rewrite " His survival instinct.

You still have Hope left , Else you would already Be dead.

@Leaving Hope

Maybe you still have some options left?

Maybe.

As far as I can see it, and as ghoulish as it is, it would be contingent on my mom's passng away. With the 100k I can probably buy an acre of land and perhaps throw some time homes up on it. Say, $15,000 for an acre of land, and ten tiny homes at $5,000 a pop. Could rent each out for $350 a month to retirees or to NEETs. I'm not going to do anything obviously, but it almost certainly means NEEting into my fifties or more.

Last edited:
see ya tomorrow

Let me take a show of hands - would there be any interest in a NEET/incel colony, even if one run by a sex offender?

Lol u won’t do it nice try pussy

WHAT??????????? DON'T KILL YOURSELF KEEP COPING COPE MORE BUY PIZZA ANAD SLEEP TOMORROW FORGET ABOUT IT ALL

Two cups, stirred and mixed.

The alternative to this is between eighteen months and four years in State prison in Illinois for (allegedly) sexting a fifteen year old girl. I have nothing. I have been a NEET my entire life. Shall I explain why to you?

Because my father thought it would be a terrific thing to kill himself weeks before I started Kindergarten. He didn't care how it effected me or my future. Not one shit was given. I hate doing this. I wanted so much to live. Fuck.

And then my mother, who had been in an "open relationship" with him, decided to marry the man they had been fucking around with. Which set my grandmother off. Who took it out on me and became verbally abusive. And instead of helping me develop, was concenerned about attacking my mother through me.

I hate this. I hate this whole thing. I don't even hate women. I hate this fucking idiotic, imbecilic, capitalist society.
I PROMISE I'LL BE THERE TO AVENGE YOU I PROMISE TO KILL THEM ALL I'LL KILL THE WHORE I'LL MURDER ALL THOSE FUCKING FEDSCUMS ONE BY ONE JUST DON'T END YOUR LIFE YOU DON'T WANNA DIE DYING IS LIKE GOING TO THE UNKNOWN YOU MIGHT SUFFER DON'T RISK IT ALL

ARE YOU THERE????? YOU DIDN'T KILL YOURSELF DID YOU???????????????

If you're hesitating this much, then it probably isn't worth it now, and even later for a while.

You can always change your life, leaving the past behind.
Have you thought about moving away from US?

ARE YOU THERE????? YOU DIDN'T KILL YOURSELF DID YOU???????????????
fuck he is gone THEY KILLED ANOTHER INCEL !!!! THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS FUCKING COLLEGE FOIDS !!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Have you thought about moving away from US?

I'll give a personal answer since you've helped me in the past:

I considered China and Portugal as good destinations years ago. I'll update my main thread today.

fuck he is gone THEY KILLED ANOTHER INCEL !!!! THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS FUCKING COLLEGE FOIDS !!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
FUCKING CAPITALIST SOCIETY FUCK ALL CUCKS KILL ALL TEENWHORES DEATH TO ALL FEDS COME ON THEN YOU FUCKING CUCKS KILL ME INSTEAD

FUCKING CAPITALIST SOCIETY FUCK ALL CUCKS KILL ALL TEENWHORES DEATH TO ALL FEDS COME ON THEN YOU FUCKING CUCKS KILL ME INSTEAD

Drink some water. All is known. The game will begin now.

I'll give a personal answer since you've helped me in the past:

I considered China and Portugal as good destinations years ago. I'll update my main thread today.
How I helped you?

I'd probably go ahead and do the time in prison, at least try to make a favorable argument and give your past history like you told us so you can get a lesser sentence.

Good riddance, GrAYcel.

Why not just wait a little?? Maybe things can turn around for you

Can anyone help me with an Uber lift back to my place? It's about twelve dollars. I can't repay you with anything but my thanks.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with an Uber lift back to my place? It's about twelve dollars. I can't repay you with anything but my thanks.
IW OULD BUT I DONT LIVE IN CUMSKIN LAND

IW OULD BUT I DONT LIVE IN CUMSKIN LAND

FAK U

Actually, can you order an Uber from overseas like that? I have no idea, but it's an interesting question to ponder

FAK U

Actually, can you order an Uber from overseas like that? I have no idea, but it's an interesting question to ponder
IMPOSSIBLE I DONT USE UBER DONT KILL YOURSELF :cryfeels:

Have you tried showering more often yet?

Dude don't kill yourself. Normis made you suffer all this life and you're gonna let them win ovER you?

I can't CHOse to leave in anothER way; I have no weapons. And at any rate, CHOosing to go out like that doesn't accomplish much; the real people who should be targeted are hidden away behind multimillion dollar security systems.

The problem is not really all foids, but rich foids. The problem isn't all anything, but wealthy everything. They set the standards that trickle down to the idiot masses. "The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class".
Cars work wonders. Remember AM rented a van. (I do not recommend you go ER)

I didn't do it. Yet. I almost certainly still will, but I'm stretching it out as much as I can.

I didn't do it. Yet. I almost certainly still will, but I'm stretching it out as much as I can.
Do
You have discord or telegram my friend?

Well I hope you don't do it but why exactly are you stretching it out??

I can pretty much prove that humans do not have souls.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOkISlxST38

Is your soul your personality? Then it can be radically altered by physical effects on the brain. Is your soul your memories? You can lose these too.

I don't think there is A core self - and ironically, it's this which might allow for the possibility of an afterlife, not as your self continuing on, but as a resumption as some completely unrelated individual or animal somewhere else, as generic subjective continuity. "You" would be totally gone, but the stream of perception would remain and resume elsewhere. This is more Buddhist rebirth than Hindu reincarnation, though I think there's a possibility that if generic subjective continuity is true you yourself might eventually be you yourself again, if Poincaré recurrence applies to the universe or if we exist in a cyclical cosmology.

The soul is consciousness the soul is metaphysical all these things you’ve attributed the soul to are physical things. They are neurons going from your dendrites to your axons the soul is your consciousness your true self.

I will still rope in the coming years though cuz otherwise I'd let the foids and cucks win by letting me suffer