Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

Why u still online?

You won’t

WhIch is why I am inviting an observer to be there. @NowItsSlimeTime can confirm I am legitimate.

The way it would work, if someone did it ,I would rent the room in my name. The other person would wear a Covid mask and a hoodie so as not to be exposed on camera. We'd walk up to the room, with them taking care not to touch anything; then we'd nuke my electronics so they were unrecoverable. I'd prepare the drink and drink it and pass away. They'd leave, probably by walking out and catching an Uber (from a very safe distance away).

Alternatively, if nobody is comfortable with doing it in a hotel room, an abandoned house is acceptable to me. There are several near me that would work.

I'd need to know by the 20th/21st at the latest. I am in the American Midwest.

Last edited:
I you're determined to kys you should just visit SEA or Africa or South America and try to ascend with the money you have left. If it doesn't work you can kys there.

I you're determined to kys you should just visit SEA or Africa or South America and try to ascend with the money you have left. If it doesn't work you can kys there.

I am a criminal and cannot get a passport.

Give me your credit card information

The American Midwesr. I'll go into greater detail if I find someone to be with me.
Then at least spend your remaining money on whatever copes you enjoy. Leave nothing for the state.

I don't want you to off yourself. If the date comes and you pussy out (which you will) you should then have your account terminated/disable it yourself. Enough with the attention seeking.
We shall see.

I want to see but I don’t wanna get in trouble
Check your chats.

Edit: He can't do it. We aren't even on the same continent. So it's still an open invitation to all and sundry. I am checking out late on the 27th/early on the 28th (late on a Friday/early on a Saturday). I am in the Midwestern United States. If any wish to observe my passing, you may do so.

I will book a hotel room under my own name. Because my method induces vomiting I will tell the front desk clerk that I am ill and need a side room to be away from others to not disturb them with my vomiting - I'll wear a mask. You should also, and a hoodie. I will advise you to have a way to leave promptly as soon as you ascertain that I am deceased. I would further advise you not to record it, and to wear gloves and not touch anything in the room with your bare hands. I will be destroying my electronic device before I CTB, and I think you'd be alright given these preconditions.

Alternatively, I am willing to do this in an abandoned house or building - there are several nearby. You would have to get away from the house on my passing and find a way to get back where you belong under your own power however. Either way you would have to come to my general area, I can't travel. I am near a major metropolitan area.

I am willing to do this because I firmly believe that these gentlemen are correct about the nature of death.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOvpIn4jDk4

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGv27EhQYtk

Last edited:

Fifteen days. If anyone wants to see this, let me know in chat.

Check your chats.

Edit: He can't do it. We aren't even on the same continent. So it's still an open invitation to all and sundry. I am checking out late on the 27th/early on the 28th (late on a Friday/early on a Saturday). I am in the Midwestern United States. If any wish to observe my passing, you may do so.

I will book a hotel room under my own name. Because my method induces vomiting I will tell the front desk clerk that I am ill and need a side room to be away from others to not disturb them with my vomiting - I'll wear a mask. You should also, and a hoodie. I will advise you to have a way to leave promptly as soon as you ascertain that I am deceased. I would further advise you not to record it, and to wear gloves and not touch anything in the room with your bare hands. I will be destroying my electronic device before I CTB, and I think you'd be alright given these preconditions.

Alternatively, I am willing to do this in an abandoned house or building - there are several nearby. You would have to get away from the house on my passing and find a way to get back where you belong under your own power however. Either way you would have to come to my general area, I can't travel. I am near a major metropolitan area.

I am willing to do this because I firmly believe that these gentlemen are correct about the nature of death.

Fucking brutal man, I watched that kids videos as well, but they didn't affect me like they did to you. The whole concept does depress me however.

Check your chats.

Don't do it but if you do still want others to see it it'd be better to live stream on some random site since it's safer

Don't do it but if you do still want others to see it it'd be better to live stream on some random site since it's safer

This is less safe, actually. I know of two cases of people who attempted to live steam a suicide and were caught before they could go through with it. In one case she was stopped when the IP address of the stream was traced back to the hotel she was in. And if I do it in a bando I cannot stream it anyway.

Last edited:
This is less safe, actually. I know of two cases of people who attempted to live steam A suicide and were caught before they could go through with it.
how will they catch someone if they start it like ten minutes before they rope the cops dont have super speed

If you were serious you would have done it already, you're dragging it out like it's some PPV event

You try killing yourself and see how easy you find it.

Man you survived this long dont kill youself
Please survive piss of normies

I made a thread about this on my old account
My hope is that you can have a continuity break - you wake up and are born again and things can turn out differently. But then, what of people trapped in bad situations from day one? Harlequin fetuses, rape slaves, hydrocephalics, etc.? Does an aborted fetus is just aborted over and over again down the stream of time?

Last edited:
I made a thread about this on my old account
lol where’s the proof of 4D existence of our consciousness?

Check your chats.

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

I made it up
Assume it's actually true.

A kid runs in front of a speeding truck in 1998 and dies. Endless aeons pass. The Earth is swallowed by the sun, the black holes evaporate, the universe is still - then quantum fluctuations produce a hundred quntillion universes, all doing the same, until one universe in which the conditions are met for this kid to be born again comes into existence.

Does he just get hit by the truck again?

Scenario 2: A child is born with harlequin icthyosis disorder. It dies a few months after birth. Same thing happens.

Is the child condemned to be a harlequin fetus forever, in every iteration it finds itself in?

Last edited: