Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

also this:
Of course another big bang happening and another consciousness identical to your current one is not off the table but it wouldn’t matter if it happened or not since your original consciousness is would’ve already been long dead and gone. I’ll use the famous marvel hero “Deadpool” as an example to prove it. Just imagine if Deadpool got strapped with a C4 bomb on his head which blows his head up into fertilizer, however he survives and regenerates a new head, with a consciousness completely identical to his old one, we can say he survived right? Well, actually no since consciousness is just electrical activity inside of the brain. When his brain got blown up the original electrical activity died and therefore his original consciousness died, so even if he made a completely identical electrical activity in his brain he would’ve still died because of the fact that that the original eke activity in his brain is dead.

Of course another big bang happening and another consciousness identical to your current one is not off the table but it wouldn’t matter if it happened or not since your original consciousness is would’ve already been long dead and gone. I’ll use the famous marvel hero “Deadpool” as an example to prove it. Just imagine if Deadpool got strapped with a C4 bomb on his head which blows his head up into fertilizer, however he survives and regenerates a new head, with a consciousness completely identical to his old one, we can say he survived right? Well, actually no since consciousness is just electrical activity inside of the brain. When his brain got blown up the original electrical activity died and therefore his original consciousness died, so even if he made a completely identical electrical activity in his brain he would’ve still died because of the fact that that the original eke activity in his brain is dead.

This gets philosophical real quick.

If the electrical activity inside the brain resumes in a universe quantitatively identical to the one he existed in previously...

This gets philosophical real quick.

If the electrical activity inside the brain resumes in a universe quantitatively identical to the one he existed in previously...
Then it would still be another consciousness since the electrical activity cannot transverse universes and we have no proof it can

Then it would still be another consciousness since the electrical activity cannot transverse universes and we have no proof it can

This isn't a matter of anything tranversing universes, but of the conditions of its initial existence being created down to the smallest minutiae. Nothing goes anywhere, but the entire universe around the brain comes back into existence.

Attention whore so i know i'm wasting my time typing this shit anyways,

think about the copes my nigga.

Think about all the anime you can watch, fuck, itd take you years to watch even half.

Ldar the shit out of your lifetime, you'll die soon enough anyways, i get it you're probably like 17 or something and you need attention but god damn.

Are you stroking your cock to the replies you're getting on here too or what, whats with the countdown my nigga this the real life not some movie

Attention whore so i know i'm wasting my time typing this shit anyways,

think about the copes my nigga.

Think about all the anime you can watch, fuck, itd take you years to watch even half.

Ldar the shit out of your lifetime, you'll die soon enough anyways, i get it you're probably like 17 or something and you need attention but god damn.

I am 33

Ten days 'groids.

If anyone wants to be there, hit my box, so to speak.

I want to see it you should livestream it and i’ll try to post it on here if it’s allowed.

I really do not want to livestream it. Some foid was in the process of killing herself in a motel room and livestreamed it not too long ago and the cops got to her within like ten minutes of the attempt.

What I would be willing to do is to have someone there who can confirm, and possibly record or photograph it and put them online anonymously.

Last edited:
Idk man i don’t live in the states and won’t therefore be able to see it in person but even if i had the chance i still wouldn’t do it since it would be way too suspicious and risky to do that.

just start a videocall with some users on here and we can screenrecord as your saying your last words and offing yourself.

I only have a tablet with TextNow on it, not a cellphone. But I will try.

I have seen people die, it really isn't all that. I wouldn't reccomend trying to watch it.

Four years. My health is shit and I'm ready to go now. I'm going to go.
How old are you? And will you have to interact with the general population?

Seven days. I am at peace and fully prepared. I once again extend an invitation to any who wishes to see.

quit attention whoring

It's fun tho

I am serious. Would love to have company. Preferably someone else who intends to go later on. Sodium nitrite will stay good for a long time after it's opened, years, and is getting increasingly difficult to get. You may have it for uour own use down the line.

Last edited:
Last seen Today at 4:34 PM

you didnt do shit

Man just do the four years, it will make a man out of you

IMG 20230125 040149

Here is my set up for the night after next. That's enough SN to take twenty people with me... If I wanted to. I don't though.

Last edited:
what u gonna do with that? Drink it?

Yes.

Sodium nitrite kills you by converting the hemoglobin in your blood to iron. It induces nausea and vomiting, which is what the Pepto-Bismol and Kaeopectate are for.

The way to do it - and it's getting increasingly difficult as sellers clamp down on acquiring Sodium nitrite because of its use in suicides - is to swallow two tablespoons full stirred into water. No more, no less.

As far as we know, it is uncomfortable and causes nausea, but it is not painful the way some methods are. You'll struggle to breathe and you will vomit, but you won't feel agonizing, excruciating pain.

Every guide I have seen recommends propanolol to relieve nausea and anxiety and unfortunately I do not have that, so the other stuff is the next best thing.

Last edited:
Yes.

Sodium nitrite kills you by converting the hemoglobin in your blood to iron. It induces nausea and vomiting, which is what the Pepto-Bismol and Kaeopectate are for.

The way to do it - and it's getting increasingly difficult as sellers clamp down on acquiring Sodium nitrite because of its use in suicides - is to swallow two tablespoons full stirred into water. No more, no less.

As far as we know, it is uncomfortable and causes nausea, but it is not painful the way some methods are. You'll struggle to breathe and you will vomit, but you won't feel agonizing, excruciating pain.

Every guide I have seen recommends propanolol to relieve nausea and anxiety and unfortunately I do not have that, so the other stuff is the next best thing.
where can i find it?

ok i believe you now.

i tried buying it but it's hard to find in canada. asked on sanctioned suicide but the normies went REEEEEEEE WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT IN THE SUICIDE DISCUSSION FORUM

You really aren't going to find it for sale in Canada without having a permit. You can't even order it into the country off Amazon. Maybe, mayyyyyyybe you could go to a butcher shop way out in the sticks and buy some off a butcher, but that itself is highly unlikely.

In your case I would recommend the charcoal method. Charcoal + small grill + enclosed, sealed room or car or tent. It's going to be far more accessible to you and probably less painful.

Now again I will ask: I am leaving about eleven on the night of the 28th. That's a little over there days from now. Does anyone want to either go with me or cone to see it? I am in the Midwestern United States, near a major metropolitan area. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Last edited:
What country are you in?
germany, but here nothing is legal, you need a permit for everything but i want sodium nitrate or just 2 spoons for when ever i want to drink it

germany, but here nothing is legal, you need a permit for everything but i want sodium nitrate or just 2 spoons for when ever i want to drink it

You're going to have basically an impossible time acquiring it there too. The EU and Canada prohibit Sodium nitrite imports, and domestically they only allow sales to licensed purchasers of the product like butchers. It is easier to acquire in Britain than on the Continent. Again in your position I would most recommend the charcoal method. It's fast, efficient, and really the easiest method to use - really. The only thing you need is a small charcoal burning device, a sealed room, and preferably eye goggles to cut down on the sting.

Last edited:
Addendum: If you are going to buy Sodium nitrite, do not buy this:

Amazon product ASIN B075ZBGVWGView: https://www.amazon.com/Spice-Lab-No-178-Gluten-Free/dp/B075ZBGVWG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2RT9WQITUFL7Q&keywords=sodium+nitrite&qid=1674648537&sprefix=sodium+nitrite%2Caps%2C361&sr=8-1

See how that says "6.25% Sodium nitrite"? You need in the neighborhood of 98% pure nitrite to catch the bus. It should say " food grade". Yes, Prague power is a form of SN but it isn't itself sufficient for it.

This is what I have. Unfortunately the seller stopped selling to anyone without a license shortly after I ordered it. I do not know where you might acquire it.

Last edited:
Godspeed, If you want to leave this realm of unnecessary suffering and animosity between material beings occupied with constant battle for survival then you have the right to do it. I would recommend meditationg for these last days so you would be in state of blissfullness. Also dont enter tunnel of light so you wont be reincarnated in this wicked place, holes in the grid is what you should search for. If you escape then you will enter the real universe, place of true harmony and happinessm where everything makes sense and brutal murder isnt constant so loosh would be produced

Try to live in the woods, instead.

View attachment 699625

@proudweeb @Fat Link Why was his ban lifted? I mean yeah his situation is tuff but he's not an incel, he's just mad he has to go to jail for trying to get a jb cupcake

I'm literally dying in approximately 84 hours, so does it matter?

I am the closet equivalent to an incel that there is who isn't an incel by nature.

Last edited:
How did you had sex, can you give me some advice

100% - Permaban not incel
How did you had sex, can you give me some advice

Low standards. Fuck girls who have obvious problems. Talk like you care about their problems. It really is not that hard, but it's also not fulfilling in the least.

I have been with probably close to 200 of them. That isn't some kind of brag; in fact it's pathetic. Sex isn't that great. Indeed, nothing about life is great or even good. The best parts of it were the conversation. This is all.

You want a girlfriend? Find a way to make 500 to 1000 dollars consistently without requiring your own physical presence and move to Mexico.

Last edited:
Turn the o in your title into an a

I wish you consider the alternatives. Like you said, interactions with the general public