Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roommate's girlfriend left this note for me and my other roommate

RottingThroat

RottingThroat

unibrowcel
★★★★
Transcript:
If you are not ready 2 clean it up our "společenská místnost" (means kitchen+bathroom), special after someone clean it all, all the time, just because you you ???? of laziest ????.
Actually, Right now!!!
I'm prepare 2 wrecking you guys!
Use your hands not only 4 mustard :) bation, use it 4 clean...

My comment:
I left dirty dishes on kitchen desk and that is somehow problem. I am not going to clean it just because some femoid told me to. She is female, she should take care of kitchen. After all she lives here for free.

Photo:
P60616 180019

I've heard of this 1000s of times. The "girlfriend" moves in (for free) then demands to run the place. Kick her out if you can. Talk to the guy and see if he's not to cucked to tell her anything. If you can, treat her like shit if she deserves it. I hate this freeloading bullshit.

I've heard of this 1000s of times. The "girlfriend" moves in (for free) then demands to run the place. Kick her out if you can. Talk to the guy and see if he's not to cucked to tell her anything. If you can, treat her like shit if she deserves it. I hate this freeloading bullshit.
My roommate / her bf is beta cuck that is working 10 hours a day, he is paying her part of rent, he is buying her clothes and jumping around her. But I have no single respect for this girl. She won't give me orders and I will actually make more mess just to piss her off. I don't mind mess in kitchen, it is her problem.

lol just ignore it and if she confronts you put her in her place.

My roommate / her bf is beta cuck that is working 10 hours a day, he is paying her part of rent, he is buying her clothes and jumping around her. But I have no single respect for this girl.

I hate the beta cuck enabler more than I hate the femoid

Holy shit I got a brain aneurysm after trying to read that note

The best way to piss her off is if you pretend you didn't read and you are not going to... pure 100% ignore. Im telling you the femoids hate to be ignored it makes them show their real self

take a dump in the middle of kichen and stick confederate flag into it.

When a friend gets a live in Gf at the apartment it's over and everyone will take her side

It's ok when women do it

Girlfriend moved into my and my bestfriends apartment in 2017, she would constantly leave dishes with food in the sink, and would never put them in the dishwasher