Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT makes fun of me for trying and calls me a 'troglodyte in his mother's basement'

IT loves to tell us that we need to work on ourselves all the time. That we're undesirable because we don't try at anything and just give up. They call us defeatists, and tell us that's the reason no girl wants us.

Yet, when we try to work on ourselves, we're mocked for it?

I just saw this now, and it's currently two in the morning. When I scrolled through the comments, I at first felt down, but as I scrolled further, I felt that sadness transform into anger slowly. I became enraged at what they were saying about me.

I feel so angry right now, and I have so much drive to do something. So now I'm just softly singing to myself as to not disturb anyone asleep in my house, and to practice since I have the drive to. But the singing isn't enough, I keep finding myself staring at my desk as I'm singing, and my face gets more and more angry knowing how inferior everyone thinks I am. My brows furrow, and my face turns into a scowl.

They didn't even read anything I said. I don't want to be popular like Ado, nor do I even think it possible. I merely wish to surpass her in terms of my singing, that's all. I don't care how popular she is, not like she deserves it anyway. Sometimes I feel like just blocking these thoughts out, but we all know it's not the same. I hate you all and I'll forever stay that way.

Of course I don't upload content, my voice is horrible. What use would there be in making any covers? Fools...

The thing is that the only think that you can do is continue singing to piss me off

IT is just a group of faggots who love to kick people who are already down. I genuinely hate them all so much, I hope that all of their future children have the displeasure of being incels. Just so that ITcucks can see how hopeless it is for all of us.

The thing is that the only think that you can do is continue singing to piss them off
Of course, I was never going to quit. I just can't believe how hypocritical and two-faced they are.

Lmao, it's hilarious how much IT projects their pedophilia onto us.

the ado threads got posted on IT again:

comments are full of ado fans

also someone keeps posting DM's from you jfl, but they're shit at censoring out usernames

What is this retard even saying?

fuck knows jfl

he might have meant 'singing' instead of 'smiling,' but it's barely coherent either way

some of them are even claiming they're ado fans now just to spite you, absolute state of ITcels

fuck knows jfl

he might have meant 'singing' instead of 'smiling,' but it's barely coherent either way
Yeah, you're probably right. I don't get why me only singing one specific song means anything though, I'm obviously capable of singing other songs, it just so happens that I've been practicing that one specific song recently and therefore I've used that one for all of my examples. It's not difficult to sing a different song.

(@Kina Hikikomori rate my pronunciation :feelskek: )

That aside, honestly, this whole experience that I've had with IT has really made me realize how they're genuinely no different than bullies in highschool. I've recieved nothing but compliments and motivation from everyone on here, meanwhlie this ITcuck is calling my singing trash along with pretty much everyone else there. I already know that, of course, but why do they have to rub salt in the wound? For what?

some of them are even claiming they're ado fans now just to spite you, absolute state of ITcels
It's okay, a million Ado fans can not even come close to comparing to a single drop in the ocean of my hatred for Ado.

(@
Kina Hikikomori
@Kina Hikikomori rate my pronunciation :feelskek: )
To speak, it is the language of a gajin, very confusing and beginner. Therefore, below average, even more uneducated.

It's a beginner's language.
初心者
shoshinsha

To speak, it is the language of a gajin, very confusing and beginner. Therefore, below average, even more uneducated.

It's a beginner's language.
初心者
shoshinsha
Yeah, that's about what I expected...

IT loves to tell us that we need to work on ourselves all the time. That we're undesirable because we don't try at anything and just give up. They call us defeatists, and tell us that's the reason no girl wants us.

Yet, when we try to work on ourselves, we're mocked for it?

I just saw this now, and it's currently two in the morning. When I scrolled through the comments, I at first felt down, but as I scrolled further, I felt that sadness transform into anger slowly. I became enraged at what they were saying about me.

I feel so angry right now, and I have so much drive to do something. So now I'm just softly singing to myself as to not disturb anyone asleep in my house, and to practice since I have the drive to. But the singing isn't enough, I keep finding myself staring at my desk as I'm singing, and my face gets more and more angry knowing how inferior everyone thinks I am. My brows furrow, and my face turns into a scowl.

They didn't even read anything I said. I don't want to be popular like Ado, nor do I even think it possible. I merely wish to surpass her in terms of my singing, that's all. I don't care how popular she is, not like she deserves it anyway. Sometimes I feel like just blocking these thoughts out, but we all know it's not the same. I hate you all and I'll forever stay that way.

Of course I don't upload content, my voice is horrible. What use would there be in making any covers? Fools...

you realize they just want to bully us. They’re the same miserable assholes from our high school years who are mad that they can’t get with stacy so they pick on us