Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is toasty Chads don't want her blown out Arby's anymore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16dclnu/love_the_fact_that_i_was_coerced_into_sex_i_didnt/

But they don’t have to take any responsibility, no sir. Just me.

Chad coerced me with his long femurs and prominent maxilla, it wasn't my fault :foidSoy::lul:

It's crazy how open refusal to take responsibility for their own actions is a popular roastie talking point. You know who else is not responsible for their actions? Children and drooling retards. Are they trying to tell us something? :feelshaha:

Notice how no matter how many women complain about dudes being predatory it will never actually convince a young woman not to date older guys. "I WAS USED!" How? You weren't permanently effected. You'd still Chad chase to this day if you were able too. In fact if they could do it all over again you think they would just stay at home?? It's literally just a way for women to shift blame away from the fact that their a failed sex object

Women never grow up to take responsibility for their actions, eternal children.

the-joker-laugh.gif

The ship with word responsibility sailed when her hymen tore.

"I was coerced into sex I didn't want" = I happily and voluntarily hopped on Chad's cock carousel ahen I was younger and more ttractie, and now that I'm older, uglier, fatter, and saggier, I will pretend that it was borderline rape and that I never wanted it in the first place.

"My body count is deemed undesirable by those same men" = Now that I'm a used-up, loose, roast beef whore/cunt/hoe, I tried to find a betabuxxer but he rejected me because he didn't want to catch an STD and waste money on a foid who wasn't attracted to him and wouldn't give him sex like I did for Chad.

Notice how no matter how many women complain about dudes being predatory it will never actually convince a young woman not to date older guys. "I WAS USED!" How? You weren't permanently effected. You'd still Chad chase to this day if you were able too. In fact if they could do it all over again you think they would just stay at home?? It's literally just a way for women to shift blame away from the fact that their a failed sex object