Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie thinks two x chromosomes is too right wing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1d1294x/when_did_the_majority_of_this_sub_turn_into_my/

1) slut shaming: it actually is NOT empowering when you tell women they should save their precious feminine energy for only the most perfect of men. Women who have a higher body count know that sometimes, you will have bad sex. It's not anyone's fault, it's just statistically true. The amount of times I've seen a post on here of a woman (rightfully) venting about a man's selfishness in bed, only for all the comments to be full of thinly veiled slut shaming is insane!

Telling a woman who just wants to commiserate that actually this is why she needs to respect herself more and not sleep around as much in order to avoid situations like this is NOT COOL! You sound like my grandma!!!!

Yes spread your legs for every Chad you can and then complain about it on reddit yass kween :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I've seen a couple cis women feeling upset that they get they/themed because they present androgynously. If I recommend wearing a she/her pronoun pin I get torn apart. Cis people wear pronoun pins! All the time in fact!

Roasties should wear pronoun pins so we don't mistake them for trannies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

3) Just in general a very weirdly strong committment to patriarchal sex and gender roles. I see a lot of women posting here saying something to the effect of "gosh I wish I could just date women, that's so much easier". If I mention that you can, in fact, date women if you want, I get downvoted!

You're not entitled to sex sweaty, just go lesbo :feelsEhh:

Last time I dared to mention this experience I got DMs telling me to kill myself alongside Reddit cares messages. The implication was that I was insane for even suggesting a "perfectly normal cishet woman" have some shared experiences with those weirdo queer folks.

That's what you get when you ally with faggots.

I'm bi and probably nonbinary

Probably :feelskek:

GOUYIjvXIAAo0fP

They let trannies roam free there, you can't get any more liberal than that.

Women are now pretending they're oppression each other :lul: the victim Olympics knows no bounds. ALL THEY DO IS WHINE!

Yes foids get corrupted whenever they sleep with someone other than me

I agree with her, women should date other women (mtf trannies) to show how progressive and non heteronormative they are. Lusting after chad is only reinforcing the patriarchy. Men on estrogen hormones are girls too.