Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Richard Lewis

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Sad that he died, he was 1 of the best characters in Curb your enthusiasm, the dynamic between him and Larry was hilarious. Even in the show he openly talked about his depression and addiction and Larry often mocked him for it but that's just Larry. Not only was Lewis a brilliant comedian but he was known to be a very kind hearted, considerate person. Sufferers in life tend to be compassionate people in general which is more than can be said for most of the world.

idk who is about

idk who is about
well known comedian from the 80's, and star of several sitcoms including HBO's Curb your enthusiasm. I'm British but became aware of him from Curb your enthusiasm which is 1 of the best sitcoms of all time

I liked his role in Curb. He was a good foil to David's more enthusiastic style. That's two recurring, if not main, characters gone now, but Lewis has looked like he had one foot out the door since Season 9 anyways. I haven't caught any of S12 yet, so I should check it out.

I liked his role in Curb. He was a good foil to David's more enthusiastic style. That's two recurring, if not main, characters gone now, but Lewis has looked like he had one foot out the door since Season 9 anyways. I haven't caught any of S12 yet, so I should check it out.
I'm quite a few seasons behind, it's a really unique sitcom as it's improvised. It's all based on Larry's reaction to the bullshit in life and his awkwardness to navigate that bullshit. It's a genius show, even the name is genius 'Curb you're enthusiasm' which is befitting of the entire show and the ridiculous conventions of society.

Sad to hear.

I bet he was nice to fans