Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricels will trigger WW3 soon.

We need money for that.
It would be great if there was a rich blackpilled male or organization that was actually willing to fund a project like that to create a place free from society trying to get at us and use us.
Go ask @PPEcel

Go ask @PPEcel
@PPEcel thoughts on whether you think starting a separate incel nation is a pipe dream and pie in the sky fantasy or if you think it would be workable?

@PPEcel thoughts on whether you think starting a separate incel nation is a pipe dream and pie in the sky fantasy or if you think it would be workable?
if bidens loses its maybe workable. otherwise i feel we are gonna be seen as terrorist everywhere

if bidens loses its maybe workable. otherwise i feel we are gonna be seen as terrorist everywhere
Again it only plays into the hands of people looking to persecute incels to cheer on, advocate or joke about ERs.

Yeah that put sites like this on the map but in a bad way and now communities like this are being used to bring down men's rights groups that can potentially make things better in the future by associating men's rights groups with incel terrorist attacks.

If there is another ER attack do what the manosphere did previously that worked for them:

don't cheer it on, don't talk about it, don't encourage more things like that to happen.
Don't give them more things to point to on sites like this that encourage the idea that incels are terrorists.
Because whether you like it or not that's the way the world is now and there are people looking for moments like that to seize upon "dangerous" or "violent" rhetoric to prosecute all incels and shut down all incel communities.

facts my man
That is war since the dawn of time it was to cull off genetically inferior men.
Ricels are angry because its the kpopmaxxed dudes and wh*Tes we cant compete due to born with mongoloid face so we can either forcefully rape white women in war like the pacific war in ww2

Last edited:
pipe dream would be an understatement

Ricels are angry because its the kpopmaxxed dudes and wh*Tes we cant compete due to born with mongoloid face so we can either forcefully rape white women in war like the pacific war in ww2
There are a lot of incels in war but soldiers are usually strong and tactical, if Elliot Rodger decided to enlist in stead of murdering three random people he would be fearsome

Are you really korean or just aznidentity larp. Would be suprised if you lust over white women

Lol is that you in pfp? I know South Korea has mandatory military service

Yes. I am a militarycel

larps me

its really unfortunate. tfw not born in ethnostate

Again it only plays into the hands of people looking to persecute incels to cheer on, advocate or joke about ERs.

Yeah that put sites like this on the map but in a bad way and now communities like this are being used to bring down men's rights groups that can potentially make things better in the future by associating men's rights groups with incel terrorist attacks.

If there is another ER attack do what the manosphere did previously that worked for them:

don't cheer it on, don't talk about it, don't encourage more things like that to happen.
Don't give them more things to point to on sites like this that encourage the idea that incels are terrorists.
Because whether you like it or not that's the way the world is now and there are people looking for moments like that to seize upon "dangerous" or "violent" rhetoric to prosecute all incels and shut down all incel communities.
i agree, but i feel the target is already on our backs. plus we are ugly low status males, most of us probably not wealthy, if the mobs came for us we would fall as individuals. I pray it never comes

i agree, but i feel the target is already on our backs. plus we are ugly low status males, most of us probably not wealthy, if the mobs came for us we would fall as individuals. I pray it never comes
Yeah unfortunately that's true although any other person going crazy and that can be tied to or lied about being in association with incels can only hurt people here.
You do have to hope that nothing does happen and the moral panic around incels goes away.

At least you will die for your country and ethnic here.

How about Indians, they grew in numbers and China and India doesn't like each other.
How?
We need to genetic editmaxx to repopulate with superhumans to eliminate inklerdom
Lol, every idiot who does this will die of leukemia.

Three patients' deaths have been reported in gene therapy trials, putting the field under close scrutiny. The first was that of Jesse Gelsinger, who died in 1999 because of immune rejection response.[62][63] One X-SCID patient died of leukemia in 2003

Last edited:

Watching that video made me so extremely Angry.

White males have been doing this for centuries to non-white males knocking up non-white foids wherever they went and leaving. India, East Asia (Korean war, WWII) SEA, South America, etc...

And here BBC has the audacity to make a short docu-film about a few Asian men in Africa knocking up the local women and leaving.

I sincerely hope we Asian men savage the white race without mercy in the next final world war. Hope you fucking read this BummerDrummer faggot.

Theyre blatantly being hypocritical. White Anglo males WANT sexual dominance over other races of females and sense that Asian men are catching up or taking over in world status/dominance. Thats why they make films like this totally ignoring their own past. Why do you think the world looks the way it does. It is an Anglo world order.

This is what were up against, this fucker already has a noodlewhore wife and is still not happy, making videos like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWAZcglecGc

Last edited:
I dunno, I'm not very familiar with political state of Asia but it seems there is alot of bad blood between India and China, if the ww3 becomes reality they might jump at each other's throats first.

For the horde!!!

Lol. Greycel already banned. What happened?

USA is fucked, at least with trump he wouldn’t take shit from ricecels but Biden sounds like a fucking pussy and will let China cuck us. I’ll be playing vidya till I’m captured and sent to the rice fields tbh

Glowies always reveal themselves in cheering for war.

No. Since the dawn of time war has been to safeguard nations and enforce the will of one group of people on another by violence.
It was only later on that the narrative ever developed that war was to cull off genetically inferior men.

And besides men were originally put into battle in war because on average they are physically stronger than women not because society was trying to get rid of men.

Gaslighting fuck.
Good thing you are banned. I hope it's permanent.

I thought ching chong virus is prelude to stuff that is 10x fold more sinister.
WW3 seem lame compare to prolly what their agenda is.