Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded responses from inceltears to my copy pasta post

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7gzf7y/be_careful_ladies_they_love_to_post_our_pics_and/dqmyfdp/

"What's hilarious is that you posted to /r/amiugly 2 weeks ago and everyone agreed that you look like a school shooter." 
I posted this pic

ZO--DJ6VQ66PbVym9PSseA.jpeg

"lol it's just a butt hurt incel. He's saying this stuff so he can get the approval from his friends that mommy and daddy never gave him. He's life's participation award."

What kind of approval is he talking about it? Nobody of you actually stalk my reddit account, so how else would you know I posted it there? How would I get approval from you guys? lmao If he's talking about irl friends.. oh well then... I don't have 'em.

"The best part is you know he would crawl over broken glass to have a chance with you. The effort he put into trying to put you down is 10/10 even though his execution was 3/10."
A wild knight appears.

"Oh agreed. He still thinks he has an effect on me. And apparently can't understand the difference between "creeped out" and hurt. Oh well. He's gonna keep digging his grave. I do need to screen cap the hate comments he posts though and make a mass thread. They're pretty funny."
Well it seems like I actually had an effect on her since she wants to screencap my almost non existent hate comments.

"I know in your mind this probably looks super cool but to most people outside of your echo chamber that comment reeks of projection and low self esteem"
Yeah copy pasta that's a meme makes me look low esteem. Well he's kind of right about low self esteem because I believe it's low but still not an excuse to post a copy pasta lmao.

"Incels pick apart appearances with such petty bitchiness they become a mean girl stereotype."
Just fucking lol. We can't have the mean girl stereotype but girls that bullied us can. Okay.