Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got Into an Argument With My Sister About Being an agecuck

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So she was talking about this guy that she and I went to highschool with. He's tall (6'5), decent looking guy in his early 30's. Of course he never has any problems getting any bitches. Actually some of these bitches do give him bullshit, but that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the point, I guess someone found out he's fucking around with 16 and 17 year old girls (in videogame ofc). My sister said he's disgusting. I told her she was being a faggot and that a relationship like that is 50%-50%. The retarded teenage foids don't need to hang out with him, they can just reject him and tell him he's creepy. My mom actually agreed with me. And I said that it's probably more common than you think.
This wasn't a huge argument or anything so it's not like my sister and I aren't talking. But I do find it kind of funny she's an agecuck/faggot. These teenage foids don't need to hang out with this guy. They can block him, reject him, ghost him, just like they would do with any of us.....but do they? Nope

Tells you everything right there

Last edited:
I'm so glad I have no siblings or god forbid a sister

I'd call your Mom based, but if your 17 year old sister was having sex with a 25 year old guy then your Mom would do everything in her power to throw that guy in prison.

My condolences, female """"depression"""" is a joke compared to male depression
i dont believe its real for one fucking second

if youre ugly or autistic and have depression as a male youre thought of as some fucking weirdo and discarded by society meanwhile foids are swarmed by people who support them and give them attention 24/7

i know so many femtards who have the easiest fucking lives, have everything in life but still larp as depression havers for social clout its so fucking disgusting while males just rot in isolation inflicted by soyciety

I'd call your Mom based, but if your 17 year old sister was having sex with a 25 year old guy then your Mom would do everything in her power to throw that guy in prison.
Maybe not throw the guy in prison. But she would shut that shit down so quick you are right about that. Put a tracking device on her and shit :feelskek: actually mom has both my sister's locations shared with her on her phone. My sister's agreed to it

So she was talking about this guy that she and I went to highschool with. He's tall (6'5), decent looking guy in his early 30's. Of course he never has any problems getting any bitches. Actually some of these bitches do give him bullshit, but that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the point, I guess someone found out he's fucking around with 16 and 17 year old girls (in videogame ofc). My sister said he's disgusting. I told her she was being a faggot and that a relationship like that is 50%-50%. The retarded teenage foids don't need to hang out with him, they can just reject him and tell him he's creepy. My mom actually agreed with me. And I said that it's probably more common than you think.
This wasn't a huge argument or anything so it's not like my sister and I aren't talking. But I do find it kind of funny she's an agecuck/faggot. These teenage foids don't need to hang out with this guy. They can block him, reject him, ghost him, just like they would do with any of us.....but do they? Nope

Your mom sided with you, which pretty much ended the argument.

i dont believe its real for one fucking second

if youre ugly or autistic and have depression as a male youre thought of as some fucking weirdo and discarded by society meanwhile foids are swarmed by people who support them and give them attention 24/7

i know so many femtards who have the easiest fucking lives, have everything in life but still larp as depression havers for social clout its so fucking disgusting while males just rot in isolation inflicted by soyciety
Axewounds still consume more antidepressants anyways, I bet a lot of these diagnoses are just because of big pharma knowing toilets will pay extra for jewpills

Gen z foids have brain rot

Your mom sided with you, which pretty much ended the argument.
She knows those dumb bitches can just ignore him.
Anyways fuck him for getting teenage pussy (in videogame ofc)

Another thing I was going to bring up with them. How much you wanna bet those bitches really know their dad?

Axewounds still consume more antidepressants anyways, I bet a lot of these diagnoses are just because of big pharma knowing toilets will pay extra for jewpills
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain:
That's why they can never be taken seriously. They are never in a clear state of mind. Always on some kind of jewpills whether it be birth control, antidepressants, or some Jew chemical mood stabilizers

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain:
That's why they can never be taken seriously. They are never in a clear state of mind. Always on some kind of jewpills whether it be birth control, antidepressants, or some Jew chemical mood stabilizers
Whores and sluts would be up in arms if birth control started counting as substance abuse and the people who used it were now suddenly treated like drug addicts by the mental health authorities

Whores and sluts would be up in arms if birth control started counting as substance abuse and the people who used it were now suddenly treated like drug addicts by the mental health authorities
And it should!!! Because it causes so many changes to their physiology and mental state. Many of them report getting acne, mood changes, hormone imbalances (first months taking it), appetite changes and weight gain, some even say it changes their taste in chads.
Yet they still take it because they wanna be cumdumps :feelstastyman:

And it should!!! Because it causes so many changes to their physiology and mental state. Many of them report getting acne, mood changes, hormone imbalances (first months taking it), appetite changes and weight gain, some even say it changes their taste in chads.
Yet they still take it because they wanna be cumdumps :feelstastyman:
If they insist on keeping birth control I can only hope they develop more forms of it with more severe negative side effects

If they insist on keeping birth control I can only hope they develop more forms of it with more severe negative side effects
It would be great if there were incels on the inside actively making more side effects

99% of this forum (of course including the people who hate agecucks) would do everything in their power to stop their 18 yo daughter from dating a 30 yo man

It would be great if there were incels on the inside actively making more side effects
Or you can just hire inept female pharmaceutical scientists that only got in because of diversity hire quotas, so they end up making drugs that give more severe side effects by accident due to incompetence

Plot twist: OP is the 6ft5 guy banging 16 year olds (in minecraft)

Plot twist: OP is the 6ft5 guy banging 16 year olds (in minecraft)
Bro I fucking wisshhh :ahegao: (in videogame ofc). I'm 5'9 and a 16 year old foid wouldn't even get close to me

I'm never touching the agecuck thing outside of this site too great a risk

Anyways fuck him for getting teenage pussy (in videogame ofc)
Meanwhile if he was 5'5 instead of 6'5 it would only be 56 year old pussy or nothing

A 15+ yo girl is not a child anymore and already has capability to reject or accept someone's advances. Not even mentioning that foids age earlier nowadays.

my foid sister got cheated recently all she does is cry all day. Gotta say its improving my mental health by a lot

She's just jealous because she can't have him. If that faggot tried to flirt with her she would lick his nigger dick clean.

He is a fucking pedo lmfao

99% of this forum (of course including the people who hate agecucks) would do everything in their power to stop their 18 yo daughter from dating a 30 yo man
The difference is that your example is an adult versus my point which is a child.

it`s not a coincidence that he`s 6"5 fucking teenage sluts would do anything fuck a tallfag

But I do find it kind of funny she's an agecuck/faggot.
Makes perfect sense from their perspective. The main reason why foids take a stance like that is to

A. prevent bad male genes (from their perspective obviously) from replicating, following their instincts to gatekeep

B. it's basically the female version of cockblocking and they manipulate young fertile foids from breeding to reduce perceived competition (feminism in a nutshell)

My condolences, female """"depression"""" is a joke compared to male depression
Female suicide is rising faster than male suicide is but male suicide still out numbers female suicide 4 to 1

Female suicide is rising faster than male suicide is but male suicide still out numbers female suicide 4 to 1
How much of that is just mtf troons?

just be skyscraper (tall) is law