Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got Into an Argument With My Sister About Being an agecuck

just be skyscraper (tall) is law
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I think he would be struggling like me tbh if he was 5'9. However he is very tall and I've never seen him have a hard time getting bitches (very hot ones too). These bitches do give him bullshit and headaches but what I'm saying is he has NO Issues getting them.

A 15+ yo girl is not a child anymore and already has capability to reject or accept someone's advances. Not even mentioning that foids age earlier nowadays.
Correct.

Their brains aren't fully developed yet, but that process isn't finished until like 23. But especially in modern Western society (good nutrition and all) teenagers are physically and sexually mature at age 16.

Not to mention that teenagers will actively look for sex and pursue potential partners themselves. That's also why underage foids are so notorious for trying to get into clubs. They actively want to get railed by much older chads .

And in spite of being prone to doing stupid shit, they won't hesitate to blow off dudes who don't make them wet.

everyone want young foid thats why competition is so high. number of young men already higher than young foid, they still need to fight with 30-40 yo chads for it. number simply doesnt added up. theres no solution to this

99% of this forum (of course including the people who hate agecucks) would do everything in their power to stop their 18 yo daughter from dating a 30 yo man
Why, if he was a gentleman making six figures, I'd prefer that she marries him rather than some younger loser.

How did she go to school with a guy in his early 30s?
It wasn't actually highschool but college. I changed some details of the story because I'm autist and think someone might know who I'm talking about jfl. The story is true though

I'm so glad I have no siblings or god forbid a sister
True I thank the lord for not having to deal with a whore. Imagine knowing your sister is in a club lime i would kill her on the spot (in gta420). Fuck women

I'd call your Mom based, but if your 17 year old sister was having sex with a 25 year old guy then your Mom would do everything in her power to throw that guy in prison.
Unless he was had good genes then she would encourage them to stay together

How much of that is just mtf troons?
Probably half of it
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal