Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Her personality radar isn’t broken, it’s systematic

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cxxt61/her_picker_isnt_broken_its_systematic/

So much dating advice for women is about individualizing the fact that she is choosing bad men and to look at herself psychologically and ask what attracts you to these men.

And I agree at a certain level we need to take personal responsibility for our lives and also look at our history.

But systematically we are groomed to be nice and not think of our own needs

And systematically men are taught to see us as property.

The problems in dating are a systematic interpersonal bullying that men learn to subjugate women.

I’m just so sick of the victim blaming that she somehow attracts it by having low self esteem

Low self esteem with men she was raised into and then to individualize her reasons why SO MANY men she meets hurt her.

We can't help choosing 6'5 felons it's men's fault :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I fucking hate these whores my mom keeps giving loans to her divorced roastoid friends,I am going to tell her to fuck off and ditch them or i'm never talking to her again

“W-w-w-we are being tricked, it’s not our fault:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Yeah, we could maybe take responsibility, but not here, teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:.”

It’s always the same fucking excuse, ALWAYS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Funny, she says that it’s systematic and just blames men in general for it, but curiously, this “systematic” issue only ever seems to drive women into the arms of very certain types of men (look at how overrepresented DV perpetrators are among criminals in general and how aggressive and violent they are not just to their wives/girlfriends but to other people as well and they never tell me again that you can tell predators apart from normal people or that “all men” are a problem you dumb bitch cunt:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.)

It's so naive for these cunts to believe foids are taught wrong by society to like abusive men (because society is run by sexist men in their eyes thus it's all men's fault by extension for their own bad choices and not their own) when it's clear they naturally do it own without it being a learned behavior taught to them. They want to believe society teaches them wrong just to deflect responsibility to avoid confronting the inconvenient truth as always.

Using Bonobos as analogues for natural human behavior since they're very closely related, it turns out females would still pursue more aggressive males in matriarchies TOO jfl :feelskek:
Even in a soyciety not dominated by men where they learn different values, women would still choose more violent aggressive men. This just lends more credence to the idea that they naturally pursue aggressive males and have nobody else but themselves to blame for it. The responsibility for their own shitty behavior isn't on society, it's entirely on them as they behave the same no matter what they're taught.

But systematically we are groomed to be nice and not think of our own needs

Can you imagine if women weren't "groomed to be nice" how much worse they'd be? JFL

Just once I'd like to hear that women choose bad men because they are entitled, narcissistic, self absorbed pieces of shit and they'd rather follow their tingles than their brains.

dudeeeeee i just like don't know what like attracts me to these men, it must be societies fault, not the fact i like only date 6'5" ogremaxxed criminals dudeeeeeee :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

>And systematically men are taught to see us as property.

What? Where? In schools? In the TV? The only place where that happens is forums like this.

I know foids always cope about le patriachy and le internalized cope but I really wanna hear what specific conversation society told them about dating very obvious, very violent retard. The one thing fathers EXPLICITY tell their daughters is not to fuck arround with 'bad boys' yet somehow when foids fail to resist their thirst for chad and tyrone they pin it on their fathers.

Its like white girls that date violent blacks and then blame their dad as if the reason they are dating them isnt to make thier dad mad with cuck rage