Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/IncelTears is retarded.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★

'Bro height doesn't matter because I'm tall, got 200 matches but single. I debooonked inkwells :soy::soy:' . Are we really going to pretend that whoress don't overwhelmingly prefer tall men, we see this all the time. :feelsaww:Go outside and see the heights of guys with foids.:feelsugh:

This is like saying '
Images 15

See this billionaire, Tomas Lee, he had 2 billion USD but he killed himself, this is proof money doesn't matter and it won't change your life, make you any happier or fix your problems broo believe me broo:soy::soy::soy:' . Imagine getting lucky by being born tall and still being a retarded loser. All r/IncelTears commenters have tall BFs/husbands btw.:feelskek::feelskek: it just so happens.

Dude is obviously volcel

"If I don't get any success, what makes you think that you will?"
"sure i do get some, if not lots matches on tinder/bumble/hinge etc, even got over 200 matches in 2 months when I first logged in on all these sites"

I would kill this tallfag just for a few inches of his height.

Everything on IT is a larp.

"If I don't get any success, what makes you think that you will?"
"sure i do get some, if not lots matches on tinder/bumble/hinge etc, even got over 200 matches in 2 months when I first logged in on all these sites"
These people might actually be retarded.

I don't pay attention to what redditor faggots say less 20 year old kids.

All I wanna do is fuck like peter north did

He is either sub3 or autistic. Or he is simply making shit up in an attempt to "debunk" us

This is larp for sure

Tales from the slums of Congo Republic

6'7 and never had a woman interested... Reddit larp is getting out of hand

kill every single IT user