Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded Incel rejected in the most painfully awkward date possible (Cringe)

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Shaine Singers cringeworthy date from The Undateables. Fucking painful to watch :feelskek:

I feel bad for him tbh.
She is ugly as fuck.

oh god, the pain, it makes me want to take a shit without having a shit to dump

He looks like young fat Malcolm Mcdowell

She's good in my eyes. Would date her in a flash!

I think she is ugly as fuck, but of course she would reject us all.
Wich makes me hate her even more.

Her body language when he first approaches... I'm literally shaking. I suppose normalfags just do not see these obvious signs, and I'm the wrong autistic one.

I couldn't leave my house if I had his face.

Just low your standart braaah

Six seconds in and he already gets gigamogged by some random Chad

03C2A2AD 7237 401E AEE1 EC2DE10176EC

Never began for this old trucel

they are both so autistic and ugly

this show is a modern day freakshow circus for normies, absolute suicide fuel. Watching incels suffer is public entertainment.

He is just a friendly guy and she's making no effort and being a cunt about it.

Legit one of the ugliest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen, and she’s average looking maybe even a little cute.

JFL, he has a better chance of being struck by lightning indoors than getting with her, whoever set this date up is a cruel bastard.

Just be a poet bro.

Looks like a mutated Kelsey Grammer, it never thought of beginning for him.

2C20D007 05A2 4E68 8823 42F9D9232EF8

- Hunchback level aesthetics
- autistic
- Simping HARD, like next level orbiting, “you just made my day!” by barely looking at him and obviously being disgusted, wow
- NW 6
- Bloated fat manlet

This is the truestcel of all time. If I woke up as this guy I would kill myself immediately.

I can't even blame the foid here.
He's ugly (which would okay if it was his only fault) but he tops it off with completly cringy and retarded behavior. The dude probably has a mental illness or is sub-monkey IQ. Even I wouldn't want to be around him, and that says alot.

She is probably a total autist in fairness.
No. She didn't act like that around him. She's a 4/10 plain Jane that's insulted she had to waste time with this genetic monstrosity for television.

View attachment 84567
- Hunchback level aesthetics
- autistic
- Simping HARD, like next level orbiting, “you just made my day!” by barely looking at him and obviously being disgusted, wow
- NW 6
- Bloated fat manlet

This is the truestcel of all time. If I woke up as this guy I would kill myself immediately.
John Hurt The Elephant Man Joseph Merrick

Modern day Elephant Man :feelskek:

Just dress better bro

Tumblr oe4fnrJ7gu1vuznhho1 500 1

maybe rsd tyler can help him out

There are people that will say that this guy really can get a gf. After all, love is for everyone. You just have to be nice.

Legit one of the ugliest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen, and she’s average looking maybe even a little cute.

JFL, he has a better chance of being struck by lightning indoors than getting with her, whoever set this date up is a cruel bastard.
Maybe the guy who set it up banked on them connecting on a personality thing or something

The girl looks retarded too.
She talks like a normal girl in a retarded body
He looks like he has Mongoloid.
and why are so many Blacks walking around England?

Last edited:
They should've set him up with an ethnic chick so we can really test the limits of JBW theory

KILL

MAIM

BURN

KILL

MAIM

BURN

KILL

MAIM

BURN

this makes me very sad

Her body language when he first approaches... I'm literally shaking. I suppose normalfags just do not see these obvious signs, and I'm the wrong autistic one.
Yeah, her arms were folded, and her body was pointed away from him. She also had a surly, disappointed look on her face. Definitely a love connection. :horror:
Just low your standart braaah
LOL, if only subhuman foids would lower THEIRS.

Last edited:
Someone said in a previous thread that these incel rejection video's are more cringey than a beheading...

They're so fucken right... ahhhhhhhhhhh

No. She didn't act like that around him. She's a 4/10 plain Jane that's insulted she had to waste time with this genetic monstrosity for television.
It would be funny as fuck if you did reaction videos to the Undateables series.

Dont mock fellow incel brothers! The TV channel making this should go broke asap.

Shaine Singers cringeworthy date from The Undateables. Fucking painful to watch :feelskek:

She's waaaaaaaaaaaaay past his looksmatch.

I'd give her the bentcock treatment if she was normie.

This. I immediately noticed. Over from the very beginning.

why they make it sound like a wildlife documentary? :lul:

From the very first time she saw him, it was obvious she wasn't interested at all. Closed off. Distant. Wouldn't sit close to him. He was doing all the talking, trying to force a connection that simply wasn't there. And, gotta love the part where he says he "enjoyed" spending time with her. LMAO! Ain't nothing "fun" about being around someone who actively avoids saying more than 2 words to you. He didn't really enjoy the time with her. He was just smitten by the fact that she looked better than anyone who would actually give him the time of day.

When a guy tries to "plow" through disinterest that's THIS obvious, you know he's never experienced the enthusiastic, open and upbeat demeanor of a girl who is actually interested in him. Any guy who has would have no time for this shit. He'd be ready to bail the moment he saw those crossed arms, the sour look on her face, and the fact that she wouldn't even shake his hand upon meeting.