Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded Incel rejected in the most painfully awkward date possible (Cringe)

This hurt more than I was expecting it to.

It would be funny as fuck if you did reaction videos to the Undateables series.

Happy to see people like this find happiness. But I did notice the comments, despite all the people on the show with disabilities talking about their lives and trying hard to make it work, they talk about the one good looking guy, Alex.

Even in these circumstances beholden to the eyes, human nature still discriminates.

Last edited:
Fuck that was hard to watch.

He makes me look NT in comparison tbh

Her body language when he first approaches... I'm literally shaking. I suppose normalfags just do not see these obvious signs, and I'm the wrong autistic one.
That whore didn't even shake his hand. Foids are not civilized. If someone rejects to shake hands with me I want to punch them in the middle of their face. This is rude! If you are not capable of doing this just don't fucking join a show and rot in your home.

Last edited:
Im impressed with his level of coping. Like thinking because he asked to be BF/GF "in the wrong way" like it had some effect on the outcome. Does he genuinely not realise its because hes ugly and shes disgusted by him?

Im impressed with his level of coping. Like thinking because he asked to be BF/GF "in the wrong way" like it had some effect on the outcome. Does he genuinely not realise its because hes ugly and shes disgusted by him?

This is more sad than cringe. That poor guy is clinically retard, even if you tell him he has no chance because of how he looks he won't understand.
why they make it sound like a wildlife documentary? :lul:

Every fucking one loves to make fun of ugly and retarded men.