Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Results of my rhinoplasty

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I’m still at the surgeon’s office so this is the best pic I could take. My nose and face are still extremely swollen and the tip of my nose is still red. What do you guys think? So far, i’m satisfied and even my dad told me that it looks better despite him not really wanting me to get the surgery.

I6yV0TW_d.jpg

Doctor told me that it’d look smaller and more pointy after few weeks.

EDIT : Here’s the before :

fpuPywO_d.jpg

MASSIVE difference, you went from a 3 to a 5 IMO. You're one chin implant away from legit ascension.

It looks good better than mine

When you get back home you should do a before and after.

Congrats. Now you're officially a normie with low inhib aka slayer.

KyloRen said:
When you get back home you should do a before and after.
The only pic of my profile view I have is the one that i posted here.

Octopusgun2 said:

Ah. Sometimes docs will take before surgery pics.

KyloRen said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Ah. Sometimes docs will take before surgery pics.
Yes, but the surgeon asked me if i would let him take pics of me but i disagreed and he was cool with it.

Looks good. Looks like mine now. How's it look from the front? More important.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes, but the surgeon asked me if i would let him take pics of me but i disagreed and he was cool with it.

That explains it.

anincelforlifelol said:
Looks good. Looks like mine now. How's it look from the front? More important.
It looks good from the front too. I’ll take a pic later. Not massive changement from front tho.

Man, just for comparison it would've been good to post your before pic next to it. From what I remember it does look like an improvement

Ps. Good thing at least you're not suffering from acne/acne scarring. Your skin looks clean

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m still at the surgeon’s office so this is the best pic I could take. My nose and face are still extremely swollen and the tip of my nose is still red. What do you guys think? So far, i’m satisfied and even my dad told me that it looks better despite him not really wanting me to get the surgery.

I6yV0TW_d.jpg

Congrats man!! Now theres only you chin left, right?

average as fuck nose, maybe its not upturn enough but thats the only ''''''''flaw'''''''''

nice one, how about full pics? ur midface doesnt look very long

hehe xd said:
average as fuck nose, maybe its not upturn enough but thats the only ''''''''flaw'''''''''

nice one, how about full pics? ur midface doesnt look very long

Like I said, it’s still extremely swollen which is why it doesn’t look that good. I might post front pics but not right now.

Damn that looks good im really happy for you

u can prob pull of pretty boy look now with this nose, ur chin isnt THAT bad, sure its bad but i just realized i remembered it being way worse

ur fine tbh post full pics of ur face

Nice job man, hope you can ascend soon.

great results! you are a truecel by the way, one of the very few in this place. I am happy for your nose

hehe xd said:
u can prob pull of pretty boy look now with this nose, ur chin isnt THAT bad, sure its bad but i just realized i remembered it being way worse
ur fine tbh post full pics of ur face
I too think i look “pretty” now with a smaller nose. Will post front pics later.

Octopusgun2 said:
I too think i look “pretty” now with a smaller nose. Will post front pics later.

You now nose mog most of us.  :bigsmile:

"You don't need surgery to look good" - CuckTears

BTFO.

GREAT RESULT FUCKERRRRRRR PUT LIFEFUEL TAG ON THIS!!!!!

YOU WILL ESCAPE IN A MATTER OF TIME :D

Octopusgun2 said:

I6yV0TW_d.jpg

fpuPywO_d.jpg

How did you get the cast removed so fast?

takurak said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I’m still at the surgeon’s office so this is the best pic I could take. My nose and face are still extremely swollen and the tip of my nose is still red. What do you guys think? So far, i’m satisfied and even my dad told me that it looks better despite him not really wanting me to get the surgery.
I6yV0TW_d.jpg

fpuPywO_d.jpg
How did you get the cast removed so fast?
Lol what? Check out my last thread, I have been stuck in the surgeon’s office since then. It took a little bit long as I was bleeding and had blood clots stuck in my nose which took time to clean off.

Congrats man and it's good that your surgery went well.(The difference is quite huge)
Your ascension is waiting for you :D

What exactly went down during the procedure? Your face looks more forwardly grown aswell as better nose

HOLY FUCK THAT PRE NOSE CAGEEEEEE

honestly you need double jaw and genio

_incelinside said:
What exactly went down during the procedure? Your face looks more forwardly grown aswell as better nose
I always had a frowardly grown maxilla. What went down In the procedure is that I got rid of the nasal hump + slight nose reduction.

Machiavelli said:
HOLY FUCK THAT PRE NOSE CAGEEEEEE
honestly you need double jaw and genio
I will be getting sliding genio soon enough. Probably this year if my plan goes well.

Octopusgun2 said:
I always had a frowardly grown maxilla. What went down In the procedure is that I got rid of the nasal hump + slight nose reduction.

I will be getting sliding genio soon enough. Probably this year if my plan goes well.

bud you have obvious mandibular recession and a good 12-14mm of chin recession

you NEED double jaw

Octopusgun2 said:

How is your mental state now? Do you feel better about yourself? :D

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:

bud you have obvious mandibular recession and a good 12-14mm of chin recession
you NEED double jaw

Yes. I will be getting a sliding genio FIRST to fix sleep apnea (I will get the government to either lower the price or completely fund it for me as it’s much more related to my health) then i’d get implants by wageslaving.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lol what? Check out my last thread, I have been stuck in the surgeon’s office since then. It took a little bit long as I was bleeding and had blood clots stuck in my nose which took time to clean off.

Well regardless great result. Its actually a really really good one ..

Facade said:
Octopusgun2 said:

How is your mental state now? Do you feel better about yourself? :D

Mental state is still the same. I’m as low inhib as I always was.

Octopusgun2 said:
(I will get the government to either lower the price or completely fund it for me as it’s much more related to my health) 

Canada?

Can you still breathe through your nose fine?

KyloRen said:
Octopusgun2 said:
(I will get the government to either lower the price or completely fund it for me as it’s much more related to my health)
Canada?
No

Raisincel said:
Can you still breathe through your nose fine?
Yes. When the doctor cleaned off my nose, it felt completely refreshing.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes. I will be getting a sliding genio FIRST to fix sleep apnea (I will get the government to either lower the price or completely fund it for me as it’s much more related to my health) then i’d get implants by wageslaving.

implants won't fix your fucking RECESSED MANDIBLE 

god damn you retard go to talk to a maxfac and get a consolation about a bimax which you NEED

not fucking implants

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
implants won't fix your fucking RECESSED MANDIBLE
god damn you retard go to talk to a maxfac and get a consolation about a bimax which you NEED
not fucking implants
Ok, you’re looking way too ahead. Sliding genio FIRST then we can talk about BSSO or whatever.

Congratulations, you've ascended. Your new nose looks great.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Congratulations, you've ascended. Your new nose looks great.
Yeah the surgeon did a great a job.

Awesome. Maybe do something about the jaw and chin, and also hit the gym, you could become a Chaddam!

How much did that rhinoplasty cost you? Did insurance cover it? I'm thinking of getting one myself when I turn 18.

HOLY SHIT. AMAZING RESULT, BOYO. Now, that's a nose to be proud of. Your surgeon did an amazing job.

When you fix your lower third, you'll be able to attract all the JBs.

You should show your result to Lookism if you haven't already to put those bullies in their place.

CopingGymcel said:
HOLY SHIT. AMAZING RESULT, BOYO. Now, that's a nose to be proud of. Your surgeon did an amazing job.
When you fix your lower third, you'll be able to attract all the JBs.
You should show your result to Lookism if you haven't already to put those bullies in their place.
Eh, i don’t care enough about the forum to make a whole thread. I just post trolling low effort posts or female worship most of the time on Lookism cause I won’t get banned for it

Octopusgun2 said:
Eh, i don’t care enough about the forum to make a whole thread. I just post trolling low effort posts or female worship most of the time on Lookism cause I won’t get banned for it

Don't you want to become the new Orb after you've gotten your surgeries?

If your other surgeries are just as successful, that's the direction you're heading in.

You must be so happy right now with the successful results. I bet you were pissing yourself, thinking maybe it went wrong.

Big improvement.