Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone is telling me to rip out my teeth

Yep. It's still prob gonna worsen as you age. Definetly dont take the meds if you think its making it worse
I hope it isn’t gonna get any worse. Genuinely horrible if it does. Throws all hope of getting a girlfriend out the window

I hope it isn’t gonna get any worse. Genuinely horrible if it does. Throws all hope of getting a girlfriend out the window
Once you go full schizo could you please inform us if whether or not you hallucinate a demon goddess that tries to telepathically posess you to do freaky things for her?

So you don't see and hear random things? Are they influenced by something?
No.

I see people staring at me or in my room or running at me. Or I see spiders crawling on me or cats . But I don’t see any thing that’s dream-like. It feels real

No.

I see people staring at me or in my room or running at me. Or I see spiders crawling on me or cats . But I don’t see any thing that’s dream-like. It feels real
Daaamn that's fucking terrifying. It sounds like a Datura trip

Daaamn that's fucking terrifying. It sounds like a Datura trip
Luckily I don’t have it daily. I see people daily, staring and running at me but the cats and spiders aren’t as common

I sometimes see shit like this too. I’ll see like massive eyes on my ceiling or people standing in my closet. Sometimes when I’m talking to other people, the things they say actually echo in my head, like it bounces off the inside of my skull like a screensaver. Freaky shit. Told my parents about it but got no antipsychotics lol

i get that shit to, most of the time is just someone yelling my name. But there is times where they say i should smash my face in with a sledgehammer, or carve out the arteries in my arms

I sometimes see shit like this too. I’ll see like massive eyes on my ceiling or people standing in my closet. Sometimes when I’m talking to other people, the things they say actually echo in my head, like it bounces off the inside of my skull like a screensaver. Freaky shit. Told my parents about it but got no antipsychotics lol
Yeah now that is schizophrenia. I can only relate to the people standing next to my closet and the echos.

i get that shit to, most of the time is just someone yelling my name. But there is times where they say i should smash my face in with a sledgehammer, or carve out the arteries in my arms
Oh yeah I get people shouting my name. I hear my mothers and fathers voices and they always sound angry

Oh yeah I get people shouting my name. I hear my mothers and fathers voices and they always sound angry
Mine is just random voices i have heard in my life, dont remember who is who, there has been times where i have responded because it sounded so real while walking outside believing someone i knew was behind me or something.

Mine is just random voices i have heard in my life, dont remember who is who, there has been times where i have responded because it sounded so real while walking outside believing someone i knew was behind me or something.
I have a very bad relationship with both my parents. My father was physically abusive and my mother hated me and insulted me everyday. That’s why there voices stuck

Yeah now that is schizophrenia. I can only relate to the people standing next to my closet and the echos.
I don’t have a flat affect tho, and people with autism do hallucinate stuff like that. I’ve also smelled cake that wasn’t there.

I have a very bad relationship with both my parents. My father was physically abusive and my mother hated me and insulted me everyday. That’s why there voices stuck
damn that sucks

I don’t have a flat affect tho, and people with autism do hallucinate stuff like that. I’ve also smelled cake that wasn’t there.
I have autism so we twins. I sometimes smell spaghetti and run downstairs to eat it but no spaghetti ):

damn that sucks
Not that bad tbh. It’s actually good because it shuts normies up when I’m arguing with them lol.
Then they pull the:
“I think you just need help bro. You’ll get a girlfriend, you seem nice”

I have to get a root canal and implants soon because my teeth hurt.