Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Results of my rhinoplasty

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Eh, i don’t care enough about the forum to make a whole thread. I just post trolling low effort posts or female worship most of the time on Lookism cause I won’t get banned for it
Don't you want to become the new Orb after you've gotten your surgeries?
If your other surgeries are just as successful, that's the direction you're heading in.
You must be so happy right now with the successful results. I bet you were pissing yourself, thinking maybe it went wrong.
I do want to become the next Orb but only of this forum. I don’t want to be heavily associated with Lookism.

@Ryo_Hazuki @retarded_dumbshit @gstvtrp @Sergeantincel

I think this post should be highlighted, this is fucking lifefuel.

KilluminoidBR said:

Post a full face pic so we can evaluate the whole.

KilluminoidBR said:

You did it

KyloRen said:
1196.gif

clapSHOTTAS.gif

Once you get your chin done then you'll become a mega-slayer.

Ikinder said:
Once you get your chin done then you'll become a mega-slayer.
I hopefully will be getting my whole bone structure fixed by this year.

wanna meet my sister now?

your looking a lot better bro congradulations on successful surgery. I'm jelous tbh. wish I had money lol

Octopusgun2 said:
Ok, you’re looking way too ahead. Sliding genio FIRST then we can talk about BSSO or whatever.

Sliding genio should definitely be #1 priority now.

CopingGymcel said:
Sliding genio should definitely be #1 priority now.

it would be stupid to get genio before even knowing if he needs bimax

he should definitely check that first

swissincel said:
CopingGymcel said:
Sliding genio should definitely be #1 priority now.
I definitely will consult an appointment with a surgeon to know what i need for my bone structure.

When you fix your chin you will become AT LEAST and above average normie, if you have lucky you can reach 7.5/10.

Beautiful. Now time for chin surgery.. fuck just lol at your eye area and that side profile.. fuark life is unfair.. just lol

Framecel222 said:
MASSIVE difference, you went from a 3 to a 5 IMO. You're one chin implant away from legit ascension.
He needs sliding genioplasty, not implant lul

Octopusgun2 said:
swissincel said:
CopingGymcel said:
I definitely will consult an appointment with a surgeon to know what i need for my bone structure.
If you get more info about sliding genios PM me tbh

Weed said:
Beautiful. Now time for chin surgery.. fuck just lol at your eye area and that side profile.. fuark life is unfair.. just lol

Framecel222 said:
MASSIVE difference, you went from a 3 to a 5 IMO. You're one chin implant away from legit ascension.

Octopusgun2 said:
swissincel said:
CopingGymcel said:

I probably will leave this forum for a while after getting sliding genio.

Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:

Framecel222 said:

Octopusgun2 said:
swissincel said:
CopingGymcel said:

How did u get money? kek did u work or rich parents?

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:

Framecel222 said:

Octopusgun2 said:
swissincel said:
CopingGymcel said:

How did u get money? kek did u work or rich parents?

My parents aren’t rich, we are an average family. My dad fund it for me with his money so...

Octopusgun2 said:
My parents aren’t rich, we are an average family. My dad fund it for me with his money so...

You should pay him back when you become a male model.

CopingGymcel said:

CAGE. Male models don’t accept those who have had surgery in the first place

CopingGymcel said:

No need to pay him back as his father he should be proud of fixing his son's deformation and turning him into a slayer who will produce countless Chad offspring.

Octopusgun2 said:
CAGE. Male models don’t accept those who have had surgery in the first place

Just don't tell them.

much better tbh

Ikinder said:
No need to pay him back as his father he should be proud of fixing his son's deformation and turning him into a slayer who will produce countless Chad offspring.

The last thing he needs to do is have kids. Stacy's going to be dumbfounded when she sees her kid with a hawk nose.

Plastic surgery is de way my bruddahs.

Looks good man, you are closer to ascending :)

congrats

now after you recover: sliding genioplasty or implants at the very least, as well as buccal fat removal with cheek implants

3 to 5 to hopefully 7+ with those surgeries listed above

MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT

Your chin will probably still hold you back but good job so far on looksmaxing

how about front pics?

slayer, but I'd really like to see your face from front

Akarin said:
After thinking about it, I will never post a pic of me ever again, forget about the front. I have became heavily associated with PSL forums due to showing my face and when I asked for the mod to simply change my username, he refused and told me to “just delete all of my social media”. I probably will be posting less or I will stop posting for good, as long as my username stays the same. Anyone wanting to see my front, don’t bother asking because I won’t show it for the sake of my social life.

Octopusgun2 said:
After thinking about it, I will never post a pic of me ever again, forget about the front. I have became heavily associated with PSL forums due to showing my face and when I asked for the mod to simply change my username, he refused and told me to “just delete all of my social media”. I probably will be posting less or I will stop posting for good, as long as my username stays the same. Anyone wanting to see my front, don’t bother asking because I won’t show it for the sake of my social life.

SchZDti.jpg

Big improvement op, good job on looksmaxing.

life fuel indeed op. guess we'll be losing you soon. gl

Damn your before picture was awful. I would of thought it was photoshop. Good on you on getting your nose fixed. I need hairline surgery.

Octopusgun2 said:
Akarin said:
That's unfortunate. Not even through pm? I don't share pics anyway.

Damn, that's a pretty good job!

Octopusgun2 said:
when I asked for the mod to simply change my username, he refused

Why ask a mod? Ask @sergeantincel instead. He wouldn't have a problem with that I'm sure.

Goddamn fakecels everywhere on this site.

Congrat's dude,it looks better for sure!!! Definitly went up a couple lookpoints.