Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Results of my rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty? Is that a style of shower?

Octopusgun2 said:
Mental state is still the same. I’m as low inhib as I always was.

Congrats on the nose.

why are you ignoring the people asking how much it was?

You no longer look Italian

Major cope. You still hideous. Seriously, the only hope is the rope.

Congratulations. You look decent.
tenor.gif

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m still at the surgeon’s office so this is the best pic I could take. My nose and face are still extremely swollen and the tip of my nose is still red. What do you guys think? So far, i’m satisfied and even my dad told me that it looks better despite him not really wanting me to get the surgery.

Blackpill

just fucking LOL. had you not gotten surgery they wouldve kept bluepilling you on your looks despite knowing full well how horrendous you were (are). 

fuck 'family'.

Octopusgun2 said:
After thinking about it, I will never post a pic of me ever again, forget about the front. I have became heavily associated with PSL forums due to showing my face and when I asked for the mod to simply change my username, he refused and told me to “just delete all of my social media”. I probably will be posting less or I will stop posting for good, as long as my username stays the same. Anyone wanting to see my front, don’t bother asking because I won’t show it for the sake of my social life.

You forgot to make that btc donation.

Dekim said:

WHO TOUCHA MY SPAGHETTI?

I am not joking when I say almost half my nose needs to go

Your nose looks great now! You look Pakistani to me, if yes, can you please tell me from where did you get Rhinoplasty? I also have my surgery appointment in March.

Dekim said:

He no longer looks like the greedy Jew meme.

greedy-jew3.jpg

Congrats man! Seriously, that's a HUGE improvement.

The folks over at Inceltears claim that it's all in our heads, but you really do look much more attractive after the surgery. You just might ascend.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He no longer looks like the greedy Jew meme.

greedy-jew3.jpg

My pre post nose didn’t have a dropping tip.

Congratulations on cheating your genetic destiny. I only hope you never reproduce but I won’t hold my breath. Don’t know what you look like from the front but I’ve seen amazing profiles post-surgery only to look meh from the front. Hopefully that won’t be the case for you.

TheRealChincel said:
Congratulations on cheating your genetic destiny. I only hope you never reproduce but I won’t hold my breath. Don’t know what you look like from the front but I’ve seen amazing profiles post-surgery only to look meh from the front. Hopefully that won’t be the case for you.
I won’t reproduce. And I look good from the front too, better than the profile view.

Octopusgun2 said:
Because it wasn’t me who paid for it.

Sorry, not even PM, as long as my username stays the same. I don’t want to be become popular on PSL forums like Orb and be recognized by someone else because of my username. Owner said that he doesn’t want to change my name because “he set a precedent” or w/e, but i’m guessing he just doesn’t want to for the sake of it and to feel some sense of power over others.

No worries man, I understand. And yeah I think it's lame sergeantincel doesn't want to make an exception in your case considering it's understandable you want your username changed. If you ever do change your mind about sending one through a pm, I'll make sure to send you a pic of my ogre-tier nose as well which nobody has seen on here, just to be fair. Good luck with the sliding genioplasty later on this year!

Holy fucking shit HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference. Like fucking huge.

Legit if you gymcel and get fit, you're probably a 6 and don't even need chin surgery to get laid.

I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS HOLY SHIT

Minjaze said:
Congrats man! Seriously, that's a HUGE improvement.
The folks over at Inceltears claim that it's all in our heads, but you really do look much more attractive after the surgery. You just might ascend.
Someone post the “nooo don’t get surgery just shower and get a haircut” reply pic.

nice nose but holy fuck at this chin and jew what the fuck dude

StemCel137 said:
nice nose but holy fuck at this chin and jew what the fuck dude

He's half Arab, and both Arabs and Jews are Semitic people. Of course he's going to have some similarities with them. The hook nose is prevalent in Semitic people.

Chin win plus jaw surgery is your next step

Op, are you gonna start working out? you 100% should

Octopusgun2 said:
TheVman said:
I am
How tall are you? with your nose/hair/eye area + if you are relatively fit if you're 5'10 and above you'd probably be a 6. can def get laid and can no longer claim to be incel

TheVman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
TheVman said:
I am
How tall are you? with your nose/hair/eye area + if you are relatively fit if you're 5'10 and above you'd probably be a 6. can def get laid and can no longer claim to be incel
6ft0.5

Octopusgun2 said:
Not really but yeah, it’s guaranteed that i’ll lose my virginity this year.

How old? Youve also got youre chin implants?

Octopusgun2 said:

You're no longer a sub 5 so yes really.

Also why guaranteed?

Octopusgun2 said:

Not trying to put you down, but don't get too confident. The disappointment will be huge in case you don't get what you want 

I'm sure you'll slay though as i doubt it was that bad in the first place.

z2020 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Not trying to put you down, but don't get too confident. The disappointment will be huge in case you don't get what you want
I’m already low inhib + confident soooo.

Octopusgun2 said:
z2020 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Not trying to put you down, but don't get too confident. The disappointment will be huge in case you don't get what you want
Not to mention bitches think you're cute now soooo.

Err, I meant pretty.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
z2020 said:
Octopusgun2 said:

Err, I meant pretty.

My subhuman chin was hidden tho. I guess i’ll just run fake beard game.

Octopusgun2 said:

Are you at some point going to do tinder to see if you get matches?

z2020 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Are you at some point going to do tinder to see if you get matches?
I’m gonna try real life first lol.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
z2020 said:
Octopusgun2 said:

Err, I meant pretty.

Yeah by your scarf, I know. But you'll be getting your sliding genioplasty this year, you're gonna ascend. You're halfway through now.

Octopusgun2 said:

I don't see how. You still have a death tier lower third. Farther prove eye area and nose are everything. I have a nw0, jaw, plus godly tier submental region, but I still need high level copes just to leave my house to throw away the trash

IdealHyoidBone said:
I don't see how. You still have a death tier lower third. Farther prove eye area and nose are everything. I have a nw0, jaw, plus godly tier submental region, but I still need high level copes just to leave my house to throw away the trash

lol, apparently he had sex. These ugly dudes diss mentalcels, but literally all they have to do is get surgery. They have no idea how much work it takes to overcome legit mental illness. I'm sure this will trigger someone, but whatever. I mog the fuck out of OP and still can't escape in my mid-20s. jfl

fukmylyf said:
lol, apparently he had sex. These ugly dudes diss mentalcels, but literally all they have to do is get surgery. They have no idea how much work it takes to overcome legit mental illness. I'm sure this will trigger someone, but whatever. I mog the fuck out of OP and still can't escape in my mid-20s. jfl

Pics

theultimate341 said:

yeah no, not about to doxx myself.

fpuPywO_d.jpg

is it really hard to believe that some guys look better than this? (No offense to OP)

fukmylyf said:

Being mentally stable is almost as important as face. Unless your like 8+/10.

fukmylyf said:
yeah no, not about to doxx myself.

fpuPywO_d.jpg

is it really hard to believe that some guys look better than this? (No offense to OP)

op only had his nose done and hes alright fucking, if you look better than him..then you must be mental.

theultimate341 said:
op only had his nose done and hes alright fucking, if you look better than him..then you must be mental.

fucking lol

he was a legit truecel pre-surgery. And yeah... I didn't deny that?
Mentalcels have it worse in many ways.

this whole story sounds fishy as fuck tbh

there;s no way in hell someone's nose would go from rhino-tier to perfect in less than two weeks after a rhino

something is really off about this. OP's lips and facial structure are literally different in the after photo, plus you can see that his chin is more forward. i'm not buying this tbh.

lacune said:
this whole story sounds fishy as fuck tbh

there;s no way in hell someone's nose would go from rhino-tier to perfect in less than two weeks after a rhino

something is really off about this. OP's lips and facial structure are literally different in the after photo, plus you can see that his chin is more forward. i'm not buying this tbh.

it does, ngl. It usually takes MONTHS to see those kind of results, mainly due to swelling.

fukmylyf said:
it does, ngl. It usually takes MONTHS to see those kind of results, mainly due to swelling.

exactly. this is one huge troll-job. the last dude who got a rhino on lookism did not have a nose as bad as OP and he's still swollen 5 months later... it takes up to a year for swelling to completely subside yet this kid's nose, which had TO HAVE A LOT OF CARTILAGE REMOVED and reshaped which could cause trauma to the face (thus the swelling), looks like his nose is already male model-tier in one week post-surgery?

Yeah, this is total bullshit. NOBODY recovers that quickly from a rhinoplasty. It;s unheard of.